I dont get it, they killed 16...

i dont get it, they killed 16.66X more people than the nazis but now their political ideals are present worldwide and praised in higher education institutions....

is this the jews true revenge?

the winners write the history books, goyim

not real communism

you got it.

This and the fact that Jews control the media are the answers you're looking for, OP.

Welcome, remember you're here forever...

Well Jews made Communism so..

Well, the nazis didn't get the chance to systematically brainwash the most feeble-minded individuals in the west through demoralization campaigns for 30+ years after the war.

and why girls are not into you, jews control girls

1. modern leftists have nothing to do with the USSR, and they are a disgrace. 2. The USSR killed way less people than you think they did.

were they the one's who brainwashed us or did we brainwash them?

oy vey remember the 999999 trillion, you anti communist!

That's a solid theory comrade, can't believe I haven't though of this before.

All because, 20-30 years before 1917, the Tsar waged a pogrom. This act was just the latest in a long line of Christian and Aristocratic insults to the Jews and became a corner stone of Russian Jewish resentment. When conditions in imperial Russia declined, and the revolutions became feasible, the resentment was unleashed with the Bolshevik revolution as its vehicle.

Also, don't forget that that 16.66x figure is all based off of what Stalin said the Nazis killed. Imagine if we made it a crime to dispute something Putin said.

>is this the jews true revenge?
Only a part.

>i dont get it

Then you need a big history lesson son.
And i'm not talking about the garbage they taught you at school.

it's called jewish nepotistic bullshit and media control

Congratulations youve just discovered that all the jews are communists.

No they are not. Theres a history to this, and the Jews are merely a cog to the turns of fortuna.
When it comes to Jews and Communism, there is a little history to it of persecution and long standing resentment which drew them to the communist parties.

Remember: The first step on the road to communist revolution is resentment.

What did the Russian Jews have to resent? RUSSIAN POGROMS. This is what drew then to the Communist party and revolutions 20 to 30 years after the last Pogrom.

Seriously man, its complicated stuff.