Why do boys like guns? and how do we stop this phenomenon

why do boys like guns? and how do we stop this phenomenon

shoot them?

>how do we stop this phenomenon
we dont

>stop

1, because they're fucking awesome 2, you're a burger trying to stir up a shit storm possing as a europoor lol europoor has no guns such cuck

now go back injecting burgers in your ass

Because guns are fun.

Potato gun a best.

By making tanks more affordable

Diddle them until they become faggots

kill all boys at birth

Why is the EU obsessed with dehumanizing people?

you don't

ill teach my future kids to love guns and there isn't anything you can do about it

Turn them into girls. Oh we're trying that already.

It's run by Jews. Same reason why if your local politician is a Jew he 100% of the time will be a gun grabber.

why cant they get into something like dancing? instead of rough sports etc

More Soy at younger ages.

Mothers can stop breast feeding and feed them only soy while also ingesting soy if they know they have a boy in their womb.

>stop

and guns

fuck off shill

spbp

The real question here is, why are you a gigantic pussy who is afraid of personal responsibility?

Clearly we need to castrate all white males at birth, and then bring in more immigrants to impregnate white women. This will decrease white male toxic masculinity while also increasing multiculturalism.

They like guns because guns are tools. Boys like tools. Anything that gives you power that your body alone doesn't have is fascinating to boys. We're biologically predisposed to want to get shit done, rid our tribe of anything that threatens it, and to use force to get our way. Guns are the perfect tool for that.

We can't change it. You can't un-invent guns, just like you can't un-invent a hammer or a knife.

Why do girls obsess over their appearance?
Our brains are wired really fucking weird if you think about it
Why exactly do you feel compelled to meat stab another human after touching your mouth to theirs?

Because men were selective bred to be warriors for two milleniums?

Fucking dumbass op.

the warrior genes are awake in the child
he should also learn sword fighting and boxing
conscription should also be in effect from age 20

Simple, we don't.

Also: it's ok to be white

Sage! Meme flag, obvious slide post

I'm pro-Gun and pro-Man, so I'm going to teach my kids to respect guns and enjoy them as well as teach them why fire arms safety is so important and there is nothing you can do to stop me, you fag.

Weapons are made by men for men. Hundreds of years of design, use, efficiency and practicality has made it the perfect thing for boys to like.

You could give guns to 3rd world pygmies and they would quickly figure out how to use them and have fun with them.

Its just so perfect of a thing.

fuck, of all nations i thought canada would agree with me

To think that soft headed boomers very nearly let them get away with this literally real plan

Best response so far

more fluoride

sage goes in options

obvious slide thread

sagesagesage

BOYS INSTINCTUALLY KNOW EVERYONE IS WORTHY OF DEATH AND ITS THEIR DUTY TO BRING IT.

>He never played Guns with the neighbor kids growing up

You missed out on some good fun, man. It was always a good time.

Except when Bobby cheated and said you didn't hit him when you CLEARLY did.

Fuck you, Bobby.

god you are such a fucking faggot!

why the fuck do you fucks think boys have the right to play with guns

member cap guns?

If I behaved myself in the grocery store mom would buy me a roll of caps.

you fuck off thats how.... SAGE

why are you such a fag OP?
why did god made you like this?

Because guns are giant metallic dicks that ejaculate death and males love to twiddle with their dicks more than anything else. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

im the fag? guns are being highly controlled around the world, age of the gun is almost over

This is an absolutely abhorrent post.

>phenomenon
I fail to see how this description fits the situation. What's extraordinary about the male sex enjoying weapons/tools/destructive objects that are fun? This is literally nothing new. This is who we are.

>how do we stop this phenomenon

We can all go fuck ourselves.

Why does your dumbass feel like you have the right to remove their rights? What are you, some kind of oppressive Authoritarian Leftist regime?

Because it's none of anyone elses business that's why, kike.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I LOVE GUNS YEEEHAAAWW AMERICA MOTHER FUCKER.

Also get rekt you european sack of dog shit.

>highly controlled
like people cant get them already the age of euro fags is over

>millenniums
I thought our schools were shit?

if you have to register them theyre gone soon

Turn them i to nice obedient little girls.

Hitler took the guns, Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chávez took the guns. And I am here to tell you, 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

>if you have to register them
are you pretending to be retarded?
you just gave your own answer

Oh no the kike is trying to demoralize me! What will I ever do now that some earbearder nigger tried to make me sad??

White Boys better like guns. That 8 yr old is going to use one to fight for the survival of his people by the time he's 20

We're onto you, globalist scum.

what level virgin u on famm?
me: [pic]

SAGE

use simply force them in to gender reversal programs until they submit to becoming transsexuals ..

Boys have a biological imperative to defend the tribe. Why would we want to stop it?

replace all toy guns with this

Hitler took the DMT.
Stalin toom the DMT.
Mao took the DMT, the DM the DM the DMT.

I'd play russian roulette with cap guns in my friends basement

You do realize there are a shit ton of guns in Europe don't you?

>phenomenon

All males are action oriented. Anything that has to do with direct or indirect action, we gravitate to.

>Swords
>Clubs
>Guns
>Tools
>Vehicles
>Displays of strength, Discipline and/or Heroism

Its part of being male.

Why can't you let people be themselves fagot.

>implying some gypsy from Romania will register the Kalashnikov he stole from the Ukrainian armoury

They also want to turn vehicles into gay drivable tupperware. Oddly, I get the same mpg from my 'old' car than the latest models

wouldn't it be easier for boys to be themselves if they were dancing?

exactly my point its the fucking balkans here you can get one if you know were to look for
guy here made his own guns in his basement and shot people in a village some time ago

SHALL

I'll tell you what it would take to stop little boys from liking guns.
You cutting your wrists.
Straight up the forearm.
Do it, and the act will make it happen.

It is healthy and good for young buys to like guns. Sage

Because must of us aren't faggots that like to have there a us penetrated by akmed while his friend Muhammad rapes your women.

legalize prostitution, drugs and gran teft auto.

Boys have their own interests, and that rarely includes dance. Why are you trying to define who they are for them? Let people fucking be themsevles.

Why are men warriors?

Ban sticks, cut off fingers, and lobotomize the imaginations out of every boy.

Simple, castrate whites and import lgbt muslims.

why do faggots like dicks? and how do we stop this phenomenon

Why the fuck do you think you have a right to be tyrannical?

why do niggers like chicken? and how do we stop this phenomenon?

Why is OP so anti-masculine?
Why does OP want for state law to mandate:
*a ban of "rough" sports
*a ban of toy guns
*a ban of actual guns
*mandatory ballerina lessons
The answer? He's a shitposter.

People like you don't deserve to pass along your genes or your ideology.

Admittedly this is probably some Eurofag psycho conditioning that your wonderful local lefty politician did. Just because they took away your man hood and testicles doesn't mean you should wish the same fate on millions of boys.

They grab sticks and make pretend guns out of them. Don't make such a stupid statement.

Compulsory soy injections

Fake Muslims are annoying, but I suppose at least they don't blow people up.

>tfw this is a literal psyop in your literal timeline

tfw[spoiler]minus8[/spoiler]

why don't girls like guns? and how do we stop this phenomenon

my beautiful blue eyed blonde hair American born son loves toy guns. Why are you faggots not making babies?

Witnessed.

Feels bad man.

Since the time humans hadn't even invented fire or basic tools males were the hunter warriors of the species. Guns are the current hunter warrior tool, so boys naturally gravitate towards them.

we had spring loaded airsoft guns, the neighbor kids had electric. 'Theirs were fast but ours HURT

Why do pedophiles like underage children? And how do we torture them in the most horrific way possible?

sage

I don't think most boys give it that much thought. It's more like a natural instinct and then when you experience one you're like
>fuck yeah bitch

Kind of like hooning, whether it's a car, and ATV, your bike, whatever.