Important planning

Hi guys,

So I was sitting in my library attending my studies and I wonder how badly the guy executed the #itsokaytobewhite posters.

If I was him I would put razors behind the posters so when people tried to rip the posters, they would cut themselves. Bonus points for dipping the razors into HIV sauce.

t. libcuck

This campaign has generated a lot of media attention.
You don't want to be putting razors behind your posters to injure people, it just gives them ammo to use against us in the media.

>posting bait

Seeing as 'stick to the plan' doesnt seem to be sinking in, would "do as youre fucking told" make it any clearer?

Use those razors to cut your wrist you emo little faggot

Libcuck

This must be rustling some jimmies if they're shilling everywhere for self-sabotage.

You do realize you can get police at your door for posting this right?

I swear these newfags think this place makes you 100% a ghost. Go on newfag make more threats. Just wave Hi to the "plumbing" van that's been working on the house 3 doors down for the past 3 weeks.

I come here to forget about being a wagie Ricard

I've just been sharpie ing IOTBW all over the subways, people think it's gang shit except for SJW twitter fiends

hmmmmmmm

shill spotted

>HIV sauce
yeah i'm going to safeway tomorrow want me to pick some up for you?

Stop posting shill tactics you stupid cuck.
Sage

watchu mean

>of course the donkey wants to hurt people
why do you people exist, seriously?
To ruin society and make us all hate each other, that's why.

Does your mom work at Safeway or something?

No, fuck you. Neck yourself Alinskyite.

if i put this around my neck will i die

Only if you tighten it and use gravity

It would be extremely painful

Better yet, why not rig the posters to explode, play the national anthem, and start screaming
>WHITE POWER
when tore down? Seems like that would be even better! Or rig up some sort of system to throw out swastika shaped Shuriken at POC who rip them down! That's even better! You could even toss in some sort of acid flinger along with all the other super sweet ideas, right?! And you could soak it all in HIV blood too!