Hillary Clinton & DNC Money Laundering BUSTED!

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9495

All shills on deck! Your going to need all of your twats for this one! Walmart implicated as well. Discuss Sup Forums. Also thanks Hannity for the Marc Elias name to look through

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
wired.com/2009/09/super-collider-gallery/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1895216_re-tactical-what-happens-when-the-prez-asks-about-ufos-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1KNiTCa5c
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56346
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45277
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9495
npr.org/2017/02/21/516375469/ann-ravel-resigns-her-seat-on-the-federal-election-commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's how the scheme works for the Clinton campaign: Rich people like Alice Walton of Walmart who have already contributed the maximum amount allowable to the Clinton campaign can contribute an additional $350,000-plus to the Victory Fund. The first $33,400 of her contribution is supposed to go the DNC, and the rest divided up between participating state parties. But that's not what's been happening.

bump

bumo

How did the Clintons become so powerful?

They've even used it as an attack line to insinuate Bernie wasn't willing to help down-ballot Democrats. Well, yesterday morning, thanks to a Politico investigation, we found out that less than 1 percent of the $61 million raised by the Victory Fund has stayed in state party coffers. And indeed, the majority of the money spent by the Victory Fund has gone to benefit Hillary Clinton's primary campaign against us. The piece said some state party fundraisers believe they are basically acting as "money laundering conduits."

50 POINTS AHEAD

2. They take Alice Walton's money and transfer it to state parties, who then immediately transfer it to the DNC. Often times they do it without the state party even knowing because the Clinton campaign controls many of the bank accounts involved. So at the end of the day, most of the state parties have received exactly $0 from their Victory Fund arrangement.

>Somebody please tweet this to Hannity and tell him Sup Forums says ty for the name Marc Elias

Killing mother fuckers bro. Ex-CeyeA. That an they are ayy hybrids bro

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
>The year is 1947
But let's stay on task with this one....for now. This drops the DNC and dems

The crime was against the Democratic party voters. She stole the primary because she couldn't win it fair. The Dems won't care because their cucks, Bernie fags aside.

>TERMINALLY
>BILL

So, now that we know the Clinton campaign is taking advantage of state parties to skirt fundraising limits on her presidential campaign, it's time for her to do the right thing and let the state parties keep their fair share of the cash: Sign our petition calling on the Clinton campaign to stop bending campaign finance rules to their breaking point, and immediately transfer all the money allowable to the state parties participating in the "Hillary Victory Fund." It's unfortunate that Hillary Clinton has benefited from tens of millions of dollars in cash transfers and advertising to campaign against us in the primary. But it's not too late for her campaign to do the right thing by the state parties we're going to need to win elections up and down the ticket this November. I'm sure if you sign our petition, that is something they will notice.

In solidarity, Jeff Weaver

So what you're saying is,
Hillary Clinton is crooked

It's up to Sup Forums [I'm just a poster] to push a total election investigation to see how deep HRC's corruption went. They need to investigate every state for fraud.

repetitive digits noted

the truth shall set you free. Look into clinton, arkasas, walmart, JB Hunt trucking, underground data centers, everything.

wired.com/2009/09/super-collider-gallery/

What im saying is, the email is pr00fs of money laundering

I was telling people about this over a year and a half ago.

You can 'say' whatever you want bro, as is with stuff that I know...it means nothing without the pr00fs
>We need more ppl scouring wikileaks
>I can't do this alone...it's too much

Checked
LGTSS

BECAUSE

Holy shit user.

the deepstate likes to use charismatic, manipulable degenerates (Bill Clinton) as its mouthpieces.

Let me blow your mind. But please, let's try to stay focused on the email in the OP.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
>JFK Assassination, Marylin Monroe Assassination, UFO Confirmation, MJ-12 Confirmation

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1895216_re-tactical-what-happens-when-the-prez-asks-about-ufos-.html
>Bragging About Assassinating JFK Because He Requested The UFO Files

This is what Brazille talked about in her Politico article.

>Obama left DNC in deep debt, -$25 million
>Clinton campaign propped up DNC, in return she gained full control in 2015, before she had even won the nomination
>The Hillary Victory Fund was a fundraising committee set up to the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and 32 state Democratic committees
>Due to FEC laws, you're only allowed to donate $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign, but limits are much higher for state parties and a party's national nominee
>Clinton did some shady shit: she took the $2,700, as well as the $10,000 allowed to each of the 32 member state ($320,000), and the $33,000 allowed to the DNC, "moved" it into the states, then funneled it back directly to the DNC, which she had full control of
>This fucked the 32 states, who now did not have the money to fund their state elections
>In the end, the states kept less 0.5% of the $82 million that had been raised by the Hillary Victory Fund

Basically, corruption and money laundering.

Just a nothing burger goys, go to sleep.

so not only is the DNC broke, but the states are fucked too, and won't be able to compete in 2018?

Yep, and here is the pr00fs

Just had a cup of coffee, im wired, and now that im digging, you can rest assured I won't be crashing until at least 6am XD

They're fucked in 2018 and 2020. Republicans will sweep.

Yup. Hillary's arrogance destroyed the DNC. She only cares about herself. I bet she believed once she won (lol), THEN they would fundraise for congressional races.
(and by fundraise I mean illegal money transfers through her vast newly acquired institutional power)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1KNiTCa5c

official thread theme

Any word from Hilldawg?

REMINDER:
In the article it says that the DNC was spending more money than usual for staff. DWS never cut her staff because it was the AWAN SPYRING!
>They were all paid 165,000 a year, plus all the 'ghost' employees that don't exist, but still pulled the same 165,000 a year money.
DWS WAS KEEPING THE SPYRING ALIVE WITH CLINTON MONEY

She's still wondering around in the woods im guessing

That and all of those stolen CART files they were selling

Terrabytes of data in that [email protected] email, the car, drugs and money being passed about.
Uranium movement too through trucking companies.
ANOTHER REMINDER: THE NYC TERRORIST FROM YESTERDAY OWNS 2 TRUCKING COMPANIES THAT MOVE URANIUM

>yfw none of this matters and Shillary will never go to prison

Digits confirm

Dawwwww don't worry, the shills (yourself) get sedition as well. Do you think you'll like the jail food? I can tell you 1st hand, it sucks, BAD. Enjoy

gas yourself nigger

not a shill, I voted for for Trump and want to see her locked up for killing Seth Rich.

Jeff Weaver wrote this (Bernie’s campaign manager).

Uh huh...

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56346

>The second would be the Super PAC’s policy. Because the campaign cannot sanction the soliciting of soft money, the PAC needs to be the one spelling out the rules for individuals wearing “two hats” who want to raise soft money. However, we would condition any support we offer superpac on them adopting this policy. The goal is to create a uniform set of guidelines that, if followed, would help demonstrate to a regulator that the individual was raising soft money in a capacity other than the campaign’s agent. As we discussed, we may decide that some of our fundraising agents are too risky – either because we don’t trust them to follow these guidelines or because we do not think it is credible that they are raising in a capacity other than as a campaign agent – and tell Priorities that they cannot use them to raise. But this would be the uniform set of guidelines that we would insist everyone wearing “two hats” would follow.
>"Two hats"

I mean, if you can explain how it will be done, then I'm all for it. I would love to see that footage of her being led into the police car and falling over again like she did on 9-11. I just don't think it will happen. She'll just have to live with everyone knowing she's shit until she dies on the toilet or something.

Yeah, that's the email I posted

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56346

Fwd: Foreign registered agents

I do want to push back a bit (it’s my job!): I feel like we are leaving a good amount of money on the table (both for primary and general, and then DNC and state parties)… and how do we explain to people that we’ll take money from a corporate lobbyist but not them; that the Foundation takes $ from foreign govts but we now won’t.

Take my bump OP

checked

Taken

fucking kek

You think this is what Seth stumbled onto?

The Black Ops Shadow Queen claims she's Pro disclosure but she will hide anything just to get a foothold over the public

this. stetson cat is accurate.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45277

Re: F.E.C. Can1t Curb 2016 Election Abuse, Commission Chief Says There is a stalemate among the agency1s six commissioners, who are perpetually locked in 3-to-3 ties along party lines because of a fundamental disagreement over the commission1s mandate.

That's the 2nd director of the CeyeA man.

Please give proofs to the uranium companies user

>Obama is the first black presidential nominee and first black president
>steals everything from his party and leaves them bankrupt
Niggers.

Read the entire email, and see how bad it is

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9495

Is there evidence other than this? Maybe I'm missing something but all I see is Clinton campaign people discussing a statement Bernie said months ago.

I like how we all knew this a year and a half ago

I read it, but what can be done is the next step? I watched the same program tonight and they said their hands are more or less, tied. Is it public outcry they need?

Continue reading the thread man. And correct, to an extent but it was dismissed due to bernout's buy-out. It's also how they got bernout to shut his mouth about fusion gps as well.

Sounds good user, flood twitter, kikebook and call d.o.j. this is what they want to see.

Just think
If Obama hadn't bankrupt the DNC then HRC wouldn't of had the DNC bought and paid for.

He bankrupt the DNC like he tried to our national debt. YET PEOPLE THINK HE IS THE MESSIAH

And yet, they are just catching up. Shows how far ahead of the game Sup Forums really is.

Cocaine bump. Looking further,

Thanks Obama

Good man user, ty. Im digging through WL now.

Samfagging

If only a max of 3 of one party can hold these positions, why can’t Trump appoint an Independent candidate that is MAGA? Wouldn’t that solve the stalemate problem?

Samefag again

Or while the vacant seat is not filled, can’t they pass anything since they technically have majority? Not a lawfag, obviously.

Im not either, we need a lawfag to determine that.

Do you know when that seat became vacant? They’ve approved/disapproved things over the last year. Does it need to be filled sooner rather than later is the question.

Meant for

Feb of this year

npr.org/2017/02/21/516375469/ann-ravel-resigns-her-seat-on-the-federal-election-commission

But some of those people were born before 1947

take literally 5 seconds to look it up

None of these fucking people were born in April of '48 you insane cunt.

Just to be clear, we’re talking about the Federal Exchange Commision?

Disregard that. Was confusing SEC and and FEC. Lawfags pls halp.

Yeah no shit, they were the original MJ-12. Look that up too man

have a bump

My bad I was in referance to wrong email

algore.com
Born: March 31, 1948 (age 69)

hillaryclinton.com
Born: October 26, 1947 (age 70)

John Kerry 'was' born in 43' (Blame the sp00ks, not me)

"Ill Bill" Clinton 'was' born in 46' (See above post comment)

Howard Dean
Born: November 17, 1948

Pelosi 'was' Born: March 26, 1940 (see above 2 post comments)

Diane Feinstein Born: June 22, 1933 (See above 3-4 post comments)

schumer.senate.gov
Born: November 23, 1950

Barbara Boxer 'was' Born: November 11, 1940

Blame the sp00ks that said it bro' I don't think they just sit around and fuck off about this shit.

This shit is beyong shady, but does anyone know if something illegal actually occurred for the added lulz?

Kek

OP stop quoting the fucking email without using quotes

I bet this shit goes deeper. like sure obongo bankrupted the DNC with massive debt....but they have so much money in slush funds that that 25 odd million is drops in the ocean. I would not be surprised if obongo intentionally bankrupt the DNC just so hilldawg could assume direct control of fundraising and cash flow so that she could financially strangle all challengers because its her turn.

Grammarfags
>"Reeeeeeee"

Bump

Bump for Sup Forums being right again.

"obongo intentionally bankrupt the DNC just so hilldawg could assume direct control of fundraising and cash flow"

Crime lord families always have worked together for major shakedowns. I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST THEM. IF THAT'S THE CASE

They are utterly amoral and will do anything to get power. I think the real influence is Hillary though. Bill is amoral too but he seems basically like a chill guy who probably just wanted to be President, get rich, fuck some chubby girls and do whatever. Hillary is a straight up megalomaniacal sociopath though and I'd bet the Clinton Body Count could be more accurately termed the Hillary Clinton Body Count.

I mean Obongo came up through the Chicago political machine so if anyone knows how to be a slickly corrupt mother fucker...

Guys probably second only to Bill himself in that category.