Kramer: So have you guys heard about the gay pride parade down by central park?

>Kramer: So have you guys heard about the gay pride parade down by central park?
>Jerry: Yeah what about it?
>Kramer: These fags Jerry, they have no self respect! They go out there flaunting their disgusting bodies for the whole world too see! Infecting us regular citizens with AIDS and HIV and turning our YOUTH into fags too! It disgusting Jerry disgusting!
*audience laughs*
>Elaine: Whats it too you what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home?
>Kramer: Elaine these people are jacking each other off at the park in front of hundreds of bystanders whats private about that?!
>Elaine: Well OK fine what are you gonna do about it huh? You gonna march on down there and tell them "hey don't do that you're hurting my fragile masculinity"
*audience laughs*
>Kramer: Oh I'm putting a stop to it alright, you know Newman has a container full of anthrax from work no one claimed, yeeaaah..thinking of going down there and showing them a real FABULOUS time *tck*
*audience laughs*
>Elaine: Kramer! You can't just infect hundreds of people with Anthrax because of their sexual preference, thats terrorism!
>Jerry: If I may interject in the conversation *audience laughs* how do you even expect to pull this off? There are dozens of cops just standing out there, what you think they're just gonna let you two lunatics go in there with a huge container of anthrax?
>Kramer: Nah see thats the best part Jerry, I'm going to put the Anthrax in the back of my car drive on over there and WHAM! Ram on into them like a thousand AIDS infected cocks!
>*audience laughs*
>Jerry: See this is why I don't let you watch the news you see one person of color or one homosexual man do something bad and you want to kill them.
*audience laughs*
>Kramer: JERRY THESE FAGGOTS DIE ALL THE TIME, not to mention 40% of all faggots are pedophiles AND they're responsible for half of the populations child rapes traumatizing little kids! WELL IT ENDS TODAY JERRY IT ENDS TODAY!
*audience cheers*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc

Oh man I love reliving all these classic Seinfeld episodes.

How did they get away with putting this on tv?

Cedric and Bob are the best recurring meme-characters

>crazy jew quotes jew show which quoted jews talking about "not that there's anything wrong with that"
with jews?

kekd

Funny but you’ve got too much time in your hands.

>going from 7 to 2 instead of just going to 7 on the next string down
>5 string tab when only 4 strings are used
well i guess some people can't pop two strings in a row.

Lol

fun fact: these early episodes of seinfeld are the reason for TV-MA ratings

I didn't know Sam Raimi directed an episode of Seinfeld

Moar

The modern left explained in two minutes five seconds

Bump, keep up the good posts op.

does someone have a collection of these posts, sry to detract

Love this.

DOOR SLAMS
>Elaine : .............

MORA OPA

Loved this episode!

100/100

come see us at Sup Forums. we love this shit

Favorite pol thread. We need more. I'm not good enough to do it myself.

Nah. The information he needs to know was:

> Yo, they cracked the Omega machine. Long ago. This faggot Turing. Wake the f up