28 feel like my life is over

I always thought she was an ugly fat cow but now realize I am so desperate I would fuck monica Lewinsky tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalmale.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/smv_curve1.jpg?w=552&h=270
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself imo

leaf friend
before you give up on life, talk to me for a sec. let me see if you should truly kys
do you have a job?
are you fat?
are you depressed?

Yes
Yes
No

you feel like your life is over because you're sexually frustrated? just get a prostitute then. you'll realize pussy and women are nothing to care about.

>28 feel like my life is over
lol
The pain hasn't even began.

good, then you should have a reason to believe that your life is over, especially when you answered "no" on the last question
28 is a very troubling time for a lot of men, because this is the transitional period, where you THINK you're old, but you're young as fuck, but you don't get a pass like folks in their mid 20s cuz 10 years ago they were 15.
28 is a time when you had a decade of screwing up under your belt. yes, most people screw their lives up in their 20s, they are lost, confused, dont know what's right or wrong, and think life's gonna be like this for eternity (for some, yes, but they deserve it for the most part)
we live in a very feminized society if you havent been paying attention. you see, to women, 30 is scary, why? because that's the point where their marketability drop drastically, for most women anyways. ever hear of the phrase "christmas cake girl"? that's to describe girls who are past 25. our society is so fucking feminized that even men are beginning to think like women, believing that their lives are over when they are near 30, when in reality, it's far from over for most men.
rationalmale.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/smv_curve1.jpg?w=552&h=270
look at this chart. you arent even at peak potential yet, which means you realistically still have quite a bit of years to go to improve yourself so you can actualize yourself by the time you're supposed to peak. remember, it doesnt mean by the time you hit your mid 30 you're gonna be instantly hot, that's only for men who have worked for it.
for most men, 28 is a changing point. it's usually when they stop being a faggot nu-male and start to see the world for what it is so they decide to:
a) roll over and get fucked in the ass like a beta faggot
b) fuck this shit and become a man, do whatever they need to do to cultivate masculine energies and improve the fuck out of themselves in every aspect of life
dont get your mind warped by this feminized society.

if you're fat, get a gym membership and start going.
i dont expect you to start benching 200lbs, but try going at least 3 times a week. and dont just fucking go there, jump on a machine, play with it for 5 minutes and leave, no, go and sweat, if you leave the gym and you're dry, you've wasted that day. remember, time is money, if you wasted a day, you're never getting that day back, you dont have to do anything crazy, you just have to be consistent with your intensity.
you already have a job, that is a good fucking start, already doing a lot better than those jobless niggers. save up some money, dont spend them on stupid stuff, you can buy all the toys and gadgets all you want once you've made the biggest purchase in your life: a property

this

no
no
yes

never went to college , got schizophrenia in alberta , life insurance robbed , went to mental institution mom told everyone I ever knew , been a recluse for 5 years

So did I but 8 years later...here I am

the reason why i took the time to write to you about all this shit is because i felt exactly the same like you at the age of 28. i thought it's all over, i thought i was never going to get women's attention. like you, i had a job, unlike you, i was scrawny, and unlike you, i was depressed.
3 years at the gym gave me some confidence in life as well as a passable physique. you wont believe how much nicer people treat you if they notice that you're healthy, and fit. especially women, the ones who dont talk to you now will start saying hi to you, and start to actually listen to you when you talk and some might even show interest, worse, even married women would be checking you out and try to get near you, that's when you start to see the true nature of people, ESPECIALLY women, and by then, i hope you wont be disgusted by it and keep a leveled head.
and if you're thinking about dating, trust me, the game flips on its head once you're past early 30s. you'll see, given that you've done what you could and taken on the responsibility to become a better man first. if you want to fuck hot chicks, you better be hot yourself, otherwise it's a stupid ass trade, anyone can see it, why do you think girls dont fall for it? but i can tell you, by the time you become fit, you'll realize a lot of women arent all that like they want you to think. when they get home, when the door's shut, they become pieces of shit just like most of us, in fact, some of the women i know have the most boring life yet they demand the most existing person to be with, just like fat guys wanting to fuck hot chicks, funny isnt it?
improve now man, improve now, dont do it to get chicks, but do it for yourself. when you're the best version of yourself, the right people will walk into your life. otherwise the ones who will come and go are just as shitty as you are right now.

>>never went to college , got schizophrenia in alberta , life insurance robbed , went to mental institution mom told everyone I ever knew , been a recluse for 5 years

notice how everything you said was the past.
if you're still in a mental institution then that's a whole different story. of all the things you mentioned, how many of that is ACTUALLY still happening presently?
if it isnt happening now, move on. the more you look back the more it hurts. but do look back from time to time to remind yourself how much worse you can fall back to.

What you want to get laid?
Get a hooker

Just another leaf with no future. Join the club fuckhead. We in for a ride bro. It's gonna be a real shitty ride btw. Everything only gets worse as each day passed. You think shit sucks for you know? You don't know shit.

thanks for the advice burger bro you are right

you can always study online, plenty of information out there if you want to find it. if fucking Sup Forums has information on the fucking zionist elders protocols, you bet your ass you can do some self study online and start from there and see if you can later take up a class from a community college to further your education.
money can be earned again, the people who distance themselves away from you because you went to a mental institution arent the people you'd want to have in your life anyways, the most unfortunate thing i can give you is the schizophrenia, that's a terrible blow life has dealt to you, but there is nothing you can do about it, we are all dealt with different hands here, think about it, you're probably still better than some random nigger kid in haiti.

I would fuck Monica even if I was drowning in pussy.

>still better than some random nigger kid in haiti
thats true

I unfortunately still live in the same town as I did when I went to the loony bin . so I feel depressed talking to people feeling like they know shit about me .

your a good man user

what other people think is out of your control and therefore shouldnt be too much of a concern for you. if tomorrow i wake up and decide to think you're a nigger, there's not a thing you can do to stop me from thinking that way. you cant control how people think, nor should you control what they think about. wouldnt you want to treat others like how you want to be treated? do you want to be told what to think? i think not. so dont put too much emphasis on what people THINK they know about you. if you do catch them making a mistake, kindly correct them and tell them the truth. they literally cannot even make a good argument about it because it's your own damn life coming out of your own damn mouth.
perhaps you should move if the environment is not conducive to you bettering yourself. but if you cant move, just think about this next time you see the people you dont want to see.
you just so happen to be sharing space with them and they can only hurt you for as much as you allow them to. if tomorrow there's a movie about your life, think about how fucking dumb it is to have a scene where you let those people bother you. especially when they are just a bunch of extras of that particular scene.

i have ibs- constipation, a back injury, i weigh only 120 and im 29.

My life has been over since i blew out my back... if your healthy.... you fight like a dog till the bitter end.

if your quality of life sucks due to health, well... your old life is over. I dont know why i dont just kill myself, i bought the gun and everything.

i have ibs- constipation this is what you need pic related
a back injury,
same
i weigh only 120 and im 29
bread olive oil balsamic vinegar

thanks man

I think I need to get out of this town this winter and travel no car but still if I don't I will lose it