Your virgin girlfriend tells you that she is pergent with the son of god. What do you do?

Your virgin girlfriend tells you that she is pergent with the son of god. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since I'm Pakistani I have no choice but to have her gang raped in public and murder God

Shoot her and shoot god.
With a gun.
Because I'd drag them to america.

God bless your country.

Ask her what pergent means.

help raise the son and then try to learn from him once he developed speech, eventually becoming his follower.
also remaining virgin

considering i'm not fit to raise the son of God anyway i'll make like a nigger and split

....based

wtf im god now

Stone her to death

Sorry I forgot the other N

>pergent

Tell her god can pay for her lil bastard and leave.

The right answer is to wait for the messenger of the Lord to show up.
Have you ever read the Bible?

>my virgin girlfriend
>my girlfriend
>virgin
lol
I don't think so, kid

>tfw cucked by the creator of the universe

Punch her as hard as I can in the belly. I'm from Sweden, would rather spend 6 months in prison than having to pay for Jamals kid for 18 years.

"how is prangent formed"
youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

Al least you didn't get cucked by a black guy.

Call her a superstitious lunatic and then convince her to abort it.

>be me
>Wifey is pergent with that sun
>We haven't had teh secks yet
>Cucked
> Do some math calculations, if Jaysus is sun of God, and I am dad of God, I am super god.
>All hail me, super cuck god

piss on her face then fuck Gods mom and sister

Convert to islam and blow her up before becoming a cuckold

Didn't like an angel come and speak to Joseph somehow or some shit? If that happened, I'd probably be okay with it, otherwise I'm not sure I'd believe her.

My GF got pregnant while on anticonceptive pills... This is 100% real shit I know for a fact she was taking them so we had a lovely abortion induced by pills, would suggest the same to anyone

>lovely abortion
Fuck You

Do a barrel roll!

inb4 hurr durr pedro

Was not even contemplating on having that bastard kid, fetus was less than a month old so don't be a little bitch about it

Disappear one night when she least expects it and live under the alias "Richard Schlonger" in a foreign country.

honour kill her

the virgin thing in the bible was a mistranslation
the word really meant "young maiden"
mary had other kids, she just had jesus when she was 13 or something

23AndMe that bitch.

Leave her unless an angel appears before me just like Joseph.

I think you should have been a real man and have the kid.

So the story is really "Would you drop a load in a 13-year old to concieve God in human form"?

Is that a choice? Uh - yes? Yes.

Joseph literally is the ultimate cuck

She may have had other kids after Jesus.

Crush her head with a baseball bat and cap this nigga God.

Not a chance bro, all jokes aside it was a terrible experience for my gf and me but there's a lot of shit going on in our lives rn so yeah, I'm happy that I'm not a dad

show bobbies and vegen

there was no "mistranslation", rabbi.

the LXX uses virgin, and that's what was quoted in the NT. Protip: LXX is older than the masoretic, which you think of as "Biblical Hebrew".

Besides, the same word was used by Abraham giving orders to his servant to find a bride for his son Isaac. Virgin is the obvious meaning.

Besides, what kind of sign is a non-virgin conceiving? That happens thousands of times daily.

Ask her why the baby is so black and then realize that I was out of town 9 months ago while her friend from college that she totally didn't have a thing with was coming over to keep her company.

If she is pergent with JEbus, I’d ask her who the fudge was she fudging and when is the pergenting due.

Why not just throw acid on them, Muhammad?

>the baby is so black
That baby isn't black.

you wacky ass christians, he was from the seed of Joseph from the line of king david

the virgin birth myth is dogma and makes zero fucking sense

maybe "jesus" was a bastard child but not the person he's impersonating

>virgin girlfriend

Falcon Punch that lying ho in her gut. Dumb bitch try and pull some immaculate contraption bullshit on me, see what she get.

Beat the fuck out of the whore

Can u get pergnant if u are on yur period?

Fucking hell, how did she get so old and gross? Girls shouldn't be allowed to grow up. It needs be figure out how to fix to prevent this malady that afflicts so females so much.

I never considered that the bedrock foundation of Christianity is cuckolding.

>pergent
She is clearly retarded, I dump her and move on with my life.

>girl
>virgin
>2017
My sides.

First I would be really pissed off because it would be the second time it happened to me. Odds aren't good with this either.

Second, I would get a donkey and we would go for a long walk together until we could find a cave to go let the kid out. I'd send a messenger out to have some famous people bring me some cool gifts too.

Third, I would have the child antagonize the local religion.

Then I'd kick back and have a beer.

Something to do with how babby is formed.

ENKI!!! I've had enough of your bs playing around with Earth DNA!!!

Hello bitch lasagna

>this canaanite sandstorm god impregnates your virgin wife
>how do you react?

JOSEPH AND HIS WIFE'S SON

LITERALLY KEKED

ABORT

Two minutes silence for
#ROHINGA_MUSLIMS

some roman solider*
fixed that for you

Finally someone get's it. Tell your fucking neighbors.

Gas him, harvest any gold fillings

He's all gold. Unless the jews stole the original and replaced it with a replica with gold leaf covered tungsten.

Track down God and beat the crap out of him.

That's a tough one. He's more slippery than Hillary.

Tell her to get God to pay child support.

>Your virgin girlfriend
Rape her. Literally I care two shits about her womb, its there is free meat then welcome. Will impale her anus too.

Well seeing how the only virgin birth there was was Jesus Christ I would assume she was a liar and a fornicator. Joseph was about to divorce her secretly before an angel told him to marry her anyway because the seed was the Son of God.

Why mock God you hypocrite? You will die in hell if you continue your unbelief, everything you see is witness against that affirma God's existence and law constantly, you couldn't even breathe or move or think or talk without God's mercy and you exalt yourself against him like some disobedient child. I would to God that you were a child of God, but because you are a bastard God might not even punish you. I'd rather you get beaten than being burnt alive, if God will save you let him save you and let you be humbled within an incc of your life. And if my words do bot come to pass, enjoy what life you have while you still have it, tomorrow you will be in hell.

So you're saying Joe got cucked?

SAge and hide her

And people ask me why I'm still on Sup Forums. Top kek

Believing in god does not require believing Mary was a virgin or inseminated by god. She had what, 4 more kids? Virgin was a mistranslation anyway, from the Greek or Hebrew. I'm sleepy

Awesome, at least he won't be a failure to launch millenial snowflake draining my income and just playing vidya and waitin for me to die...

Like literally all of Sup Forums.

Fuck off kaffir.

> flag
Yeah I'm happy you're not a dad, too.

FALCON PUNCH
A
L
C
O
N

P
U
N
C
H

>Pregnant with another man's son
Throw her down a flight of stairs. God can ruin someone else's genetic legacy, I've got biological imperatives to fulfill.

>Peru
Flag checks out on such a primitive piece of shit like you.

I feel like god knocking your wife up implies that he considers you fit to raise his son. After all we aren't talking about a white religion where gods knock up dozens of women disguised as bulls and golden showers.

shoot her for heresy, the messiah was born over 2000 years ago.

>kick that slut, in the gut.

*unzips dick

Realize she's most likely insane but hope deep down she is carrying son of God. Means God and I are eskimo bros. Getting cucked by Jamal is shameful. Getting cucked by God is an honor.

pergent

kek, good post, OP

Typical european degenerate, beheadings are waiting for you as well you piece of shit.

>virgin girlfriend
I'm a grown man. I don't date virgins.

Didn't he say he was going to return for the final battle between good and evil.

>Christians are okay with cuckoldry as long as god is cuckolding them
Can't say I'm surprised since cuckoldry is a core part of your religion.

10/10

>Amerimutt glorifying degeneracy.
Typical.

Get more roofies if they were that effective

Oops. Missed the virgin part. Would raise child as best I could and ask people to never speak to my wife and the son ever again.

>pergent
Not even close

Realize I just got cucked by a Roman legionnaire and kill myself

rule 34 on Mary

>the virgin yahweh
>the chad odin