i open the seals, op.

we're already on 7 soon.

;)

Youre doing it wrong

Are we s-sure we want that?

i can confirm both podestas are next up, but be ready to be disappointed

Why disappointed?

No public execution?

the charges will seem substantial, as do the manafort/gates charges, but all sentences resulting from this investigation will be minimal. if theres ever a time to bring all the pizza knowledge to the public eye its now but don't expect an indictment as a result

Oh. Charges? You don't know what's going to happen do you? There won't be judicial trials.

There's going to be 1 giant military tribunal.

digits dont lie. I'm in a rush but to elaborate theres obviously a strong push to minimize the effect this will have on the DNC and its working, but MIGHT falter if more heinous crimes are brought to light. like i said, nows the time.

I don’t like this trips

doubt it. they can easily rig/shush a public trial, which is what they expect to do, but at the slightest hint of serious danger they're out of here. If/when pizza gate blows, many high profile people will "die" or "disappear"

dont cross the streams

Not gonna happen. Get ready for the Junta.

rolling

AYYYYYYYY /ourguys/ TRUE PATRIOTS!

checked

Bump for digits

Cast the wicked out of the darkness and into the light

>KEK wills it

Checked

won't happen from internal forces; waiting for trump start inevitable and *imminent* conflict x NK. long way from openly killing US ctzns

You're such a shitty shill. Just give up. Take your CIA nigger firearm, then off yourself.

Praise Kek. JUNTA!

Podesta will go on an OJ car chase which will end at a parking lot of a Jack in the Box. Everyone will think he is going to blow his brains out but he gets out crying and waving his arms like Kermit the frog and they arrest him.

Hudson Crossing, 400 West 37th Street

Whats the meaning of this?

>larp: the thread

I see an epic get tomorrow.

Thats why he said be prepared to be disappointed. :(

WHITE HAT CIA NIGGERS PLEASE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

FALSE FLAG ALERT?!!?!?!?

What does this mean?
I'm a brainlet. Autists, get in here.

How do we get the attention of the government autismos?

numbers are everything. network getting checked soon keep close

The molester is going to get fucking rekt inside.

i would believe in God if this actually happened

Is it happening?

Before I bumped this thread, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional thread.

Bump

73q5Ht60083U4rj1
x//04791062

larp

kek

efg has returned in 3D form

you kids like meme magic?

Behold!

damn, I failed again

its okay efg, you can try again next time
maybe someday on a Sup Forums in a far away chan you will finally find your success

I took the day off to go for a nice long hike in the hill country and do some fishing.

did you catch the large fish?