Are castizos the master race?

85% European and 15% indian is the most attractive racial percentage ever. There is literally no obese or ugly castizos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbFS2JkVwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZPee7juYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jAHkLMPVajU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5CP-9kefTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt2u7bpzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fWhxc6VUo
youtube.com/watch?v=SO0Vw0XSkyw
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
youtube.com/watch?v=GYfTnDcXYps
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Reiter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. They're not flat like whites, and they're not ugly like beaners.

She is a white enough 6/10 imo.

This

Castizo women are better than any ugly pale bitch

They are beaners though

I want to make one

>Uruagray

You're a spic no matter what

Spic white > Mick White

they are like whites with sexy tans

no one cares what they are, only thing that matters is that they don't look like beaners

kek, butthurt chicanos

t. beaner

I sat next to a castiza on a flight last week. She was juicy as fuck, my test levels were going off the charts. She was probably pretty young though. I'd hate to see them when they hit 30+.

i'm not the one with the inferiority complex, chicano

Castiza women don't turn to shit until their 50s

criollos are the master race, castizos are shit-tier

>hoop earrings

What an ugly spic

>I'm only 20% indian, that's white enough, right my anglo overlords? right? also you can fuck my sister if you want

-Every single self hating, sister whoring chicano

What about them? people have been using them for thousands of years, that's not a nigger thing shitavious.

You know if you ever call a Castizo person white, they would get offended as fuck. Why are the beaners on Sup Forums so obssessed with being white.

>pic related OP's family

What happens if a criollo and a castizo have a kid?

Does that make a reverse white?

Your fucking example is ugly. Holy shit.

for you.

and those people have the same standard of living they had thousands of years ago

i don't know but i'll fuck your sister if she's hot enough.

I am 15% indian but thats made up of Huron and Algonquin does that make me castizo ?

t. faggot

>hating micks
Second shooter? Is that you?

Those aren't castizos, those are mestizos

I'm not a castizo but I'm Portuguese American so i look like one

She's fucking hideous. It could be a man.

>not a nigger thing

t. fagboy

here's what all why women look like at 35

Fuck off you disgusting filthy fucking nigger

Are they really that mixed? My latino has a thing for BWC and her kid came out pale skinned and blue eyed and neither of the parents even have blue eyes so I assumed it was the gift of her ancestors being colonized

*latino friend

>second shooter
God I wish that were me. Irish are trash

you fucking again?
jesus christ

I'm 75% Euro and 25% Indian, do I count?

>here's what all why women look like at 35
Phone poster detected. Use that camera on your phone to take a picture of your nose. We will wait.

it's latina for chicks

Castizos in the USA are usually a result of a white american throwing their genes away and mixing with a light skinned hispanic. Theyre a waste of good IQ genetics , spawn of race traiting american betas

Anyone 75% European and 25% Amerindian is a Castizo by definition.

If thats castizo then no no no lmao castizos are shit. I would say castizo is anything under 10% Native.

honestly off yourself nigger

Good old Uruguay. Highest IQ in South America.

/thread

Castizos are a GOOD product

This girl is 86% euro 13% Indian from the north of Mexico. She looks 100% euro.

Is she not white enough for pol?

Doesn't do it for me, I like my girl fat white.

Prove it you lying spic.

Here are mexicans showing their DNA results

youtube.com/watch?v=wbFS2JkVwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZPee7juYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jAHkLMPVajU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5CP-9kefTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt2u7bpzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fWhxc6VUo
youtube.com/watch?v=SO0Vw0XSkyw
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
youtube.com/watch?v=GYfTnDcXYps

That girl is not mexican. Ill wait for proof, but I wont hold my breath.

Lol here you go faggot.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Reiter

Do you even understand how Latin American societies work? The upper classes are mostly white and whiteish. Criollos and castizos. The immigrants that come to the US are the dredge of Mexican society.

Most old money, upper class Mexicans are probably 85% to 100% white.

>less than 99% white.
>master race
That's impossible.

>what's up baby? you got 1% jew in you? if not do you want a little jew in you? our baby's neck will tower over the world

I understand latin america very well.
Her name is German, not spanish/mexican, she is clearly german or american diaspora.
I asked you for proof she is 13% indian, you provided me with wikipedia link in fucking spanish. I ran it through a translator and it says nothing.
Where's the proof she's indian?

/thread

Makes me wish Argentinians, Uruguayans, and South Brazilians all united in order to genocide all the indios, mestizos, and self proclaimed pseudo-white castizos. I honestly can't think of a single more utterly cucked and pathetic ethnic group on the entirety of planet Earth than them. You'd honestly be doing them a favor

There is some people that look white here man pic related is my ex.

3/10 face
Castizos are gross
>99% white is the master race and most attractive. Offspring of poo migrants detected. At least you probably know how to poo in loo since you're in murica

>>There is some people that look white here man pic related is my ex.
>ugly rounded and most likely fat face
>disgusting fat arms foreshadowing her inevitable future
>flag
They're not sending their best

I'm a castizo and I'm pretty good looking desu

She's legit great looking for mexican standards, you must admit

Her name is Reiter Landa. Her father is descended from German and Spanish recent immigrants and her mother is descended from Spaniards that arrived in colonial times and mixed with indians.

I know her ethnic breakdown because I know her personally. I met her and her husband several times when I lived in Mexico City working for a bank. She told me she took a 23 and me test when she was living in Los Angeles trying to break into Hollywood a couple of years back and was actually surprised herself. But she actually believed she had more indiand blood. Muh native american kind of thing.

It really isn't surprising if you spend any time with the upper classes there. There's plenty of bitches with her phenotype, they're just shorter than american and euro women.

I forgot i'm in nigger central, webm related is something you might appreciate.

90/10 here, pretty good looking. Helps that my mom is a Nord too

So, no proof. Of course.

Haha why is it so hard to believe for you?

I could care less, I'm not a spic. I just spent time there for a while and it seemed that there were a lot of 85% Euro types that would pass for fully european.

>I'm not a spic.
>Links me spanish wikipedia
>Shilling for spics, native blood
Pathetic.

>There are mongrels on Sup Forums who think bleaching actually works

Can we have a mutt hate thread going please? Castizos, Hapas and Mulattos need to be called out for what they truly are.

We have them daily.

>I'm not a spic
>4 posts by this ID
>All pertaining to proving that a pseudo-white castizo woman does or does not have indio blood in her
>not a spic
I know your mental capacity is limited, but you can do better than that Diego. Genetic limitations or not

>Be Mongrel
>Have less of an identity then a Jane Doe murder victim
>Hated by both races of who you're mixed with
>No successful empires or countries
>Done nothing special in the time your mongrel kind as existed
>Have low function autism
>Ugly as fuck, makes White Virgins look like Chads in comparison
>Mongrels are mentally insane and constantly chimpout when they don't get their way
>Try to push race-mixing propaganda on Sup Forums and the rest of the image boards
>Get called out for being a pathetic mongrel
>Cry yourself to sleep tonight

Daily reminder that most "White" Hispanics are Mestizo in denial about being nonwhite pieces of human garbage. Ted Cruz and other so called "Whites" like him don't represent the majority.

I like this Amerimongrel one a lot, here's a rare one I have.

>I'm a Castizo, I'm the descendant of Spanish warriors, I'm totally European

>My mother was Korean and my Father was a "White" American, Hapas are the future

Wife 1/2 Irish, 1/4 Mexican, 1/4 Puerto Rican. Kids came out white like me. Mfw I bred her Hispanic side out of existence

This one is my favorite

>Kids came out white like me. Mfw I bred her Hispanic side out of existence

Holy fuck this one is new.

I lived in Latin America for many years making more money than you will ever see faggot, of course I know Spanish and that bitch doesn't have an English wiki cause she's a nobody outside of her country.
Spanish is an indo-european language. The fact that you associate it exclusively with brown people is your hillbilly retardation at work, you backwoods wigger.

I'm not shilling for anyone, nor would I want whites to dilute their blood. I'm just pointing to a reality.

Scientists have determent that 99.5% of mixed people will eventually look like this by the time they reach adulthood. And it's extremely beautiful

>Spanish is an indo-european language. The fact that you associate it exclusively with brown people is your hillbilly retardation at work, you backwoods wigger.

>Kennan thought that Americans were shallow, materialistic, and self-centered—he had the attitude of a typical mid-century European—and the more he saw of them the less fond of them he grew. “You have despaired of yourself,” he wrote in his diary after a visit to Chicago; “now despair of your country!” He had a special distaste for what he called “the Latin-American fringe”—Florida, Texas, and California. “

This was in the 1960's, long before the spics became a majority in these states. George Kennan was based. Castizo need to go back too.

There is no such thing as a master race! What have they or (you) ever mastered? You are definitely not a master. Weak sniveling novice!

Nonwhite Immigration made America into the le 56% country it is today. Kennan didn't do anything wrong whatsoever. He simply told everybody what the future was going to be in-store for America.

Reality bruh

>Looks like an Asian mutt
>Already see signs of him turning brown

Congratulations on your future Amerishart, Meanwhile my kids will be fully European American.

Of course

>Stranger Things literally has a cast member who looks exactly like the Le 56% meme

Jesus, memes really do become real I remember one white nationalist who went on here who look just like "The Chad" as well.

>330,000+ likes
>B-But E-Europe is C-Cucked

>I lived in Latin America
>making more money than you will ever see
Considering the impoverished state of most Latin American countries that statement is statistically highly unlikely on top of how unlikely it is you're wealthy to begin with, The probability of both these variables being true in conjunction makes for an exponentially small chance your previous statements are factual.
And also
>Making an unsubstantiated claim of wealth
>On an Anonymous image-board
Apply yourself, Pablo.

Based

The bali dancing and singing indians who don't need to work for a living or the dark ones they shit on?

yes

>15% indian

Does that mean they shit on the curb?

pretty sure 100% european is best, scum
also 56%

Lol. Do you know how easy it is to work in investment finance in Latin America when you have an ivy league degree or even better, from the LSE as well as experience and contacts abroad? You have people crawling to get you onboard, from major banks to boutique investment operations. Get a job and learn something about the world faggot.

Book a plane ticket to any Latin America capital. Go to any of the cosmopolitan neighborhoods where the elites hang out. You are literally isolated from the poverty in those countries. My boss in Mexico City had three bodyguards and never left three neighborhoods.

Latin America is the easiest place to make money if you have an education and the proper contacts.

>posting pictures of your children on Sup Forums
I think you should really reevaluate your life choices.

Is something bothering you schlomo?