This racist campaign has to fucking stop

Do you guys realize how much fucking damage you're doing to the progressive movement of acceptance and equality? This "It's okay to be white" bullshit is the most underhanded move you guys have ever pulled. You are putting in the minds of regular people who don't follow political events that there is no such thing as inherent white privilege & racism. All the work we have put into making people woke to the plight of minorities is all going in the fucking trash thanks to this bullshit.

You even have actual progressives asking if we've gone too far. What the fuck is wrong with you? Fuck every single one of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1&SO=9D
quebecoisdesouche.info/comprendre-test-genetiques-analyse-de-23-and-me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Ontariofaggot. Yes you have gone too far you've fucked it all up

okay boss.

get out, go to Venezuela, your kind has ruined everything

So is it not OK to be white?
>t. Metis living in America
>We left Canada for good reasons

Kek I need to do this with my cash and go to wholefoods or something

The cashier would have a meltdown

Great bait OP.

Top kek

how do you figure? youre so whiny and niggerdly and faggy and sjw and cucked by feminists, that you cry fake news. spray your messages in the skies. and lose. and now all money has political messages on it. or five kikes on here have posted their fucked up blog entries about this. and on and on we go. youre monkeys. TOO MANY JEWS ON HERE

Beautiful. The programming by your cult is breaking. Stop subverting western civilization. Stop putting the sins of fathers onto children. Let colored people mark their own destiny. Stop stunting their ascendence with your self serving sanctimony. Wake up to the fact that blacks whites browns and yellows are waking up and are tired of your games. We will go on without your wickedness and insideousness.

>one post by id

No it's NOT alright for someone to be PROUD of being white. Saying you're "proud" of being white is like saying you're glad you're not a minority.

Do you not fucking understand how white privilege works?

Fuck off, Quebec faggot. Progressives went too far in the 1930s

>colored people
stopped reading right there

I'll bite the bait
why would you want to be a minority if they get treated so badly

saged, have a (you)

Do you understand how retarded you sound?

sage

checked

wew lad

ya this has to be bait

A bullet is too good for you Communist scum.

You should have quit while you were ahead. Now we're beyond the point of compromise. You never made compromise with us so we're going to pay you back with interest.
You dun goof'd.

It’s okay to be white. (As long as you repent for your crimes of privilege)

>equality
of what? top jej

This is why you are losing. Funny though, I originally wrote people of color, but realized it would sound like something your type would say, and change it. If your ideas of equality have to deal with uncomfortable words, then you are a worthless child of the mind.

Nobody wants your subversion, nobody wants your cult like mentality, nobody wants your sanctimony, nobody wants your cruel ideology. Stop putting the sins of the fathers onto the children.

I'll take the bait, nobody is that retarded.
I am glad I am not a minority.
I don't want to be a minority.
I want a country that is to my image and that is normal as a human being as my country is the modern equivalent of my tribe.
At least it should be, be gone niggers and such.

could you guys just stop falling for the bait? its the same 1 or 2 canada posters who are on like most of the day

just fucking ignore them

sage

Blacks should take pride in their skin, their people. I take pride in my skin and people.

this leaf actually supports "its okay to be white" and is merely pretending to be a bootyblasted liberal in an attempt to encourage more people on here to get behind it

There is literally nothing wrong with being white.

thats the point

>And to think we haven't even begun to meme.

Stop copying our money leaf

Bait isn't subtle enough, fellow leaf

Nice work OP, I see what you're doing. Get your notes out guys.

Get the fuck out of Canada. Leave. Your bullshit is at an end. That's a fucking promise.

I hate Canada so goddamn much

that money looks like our new money.

gross.

r/Leftypol
>targetdestroyed.ini

Fixed that for you.

The point is to expose whiny social justice scum like you and to make people realize you people are real racist against whites, so take that you bitch

You're right. It's us. Not you.

ᛄᚢᛋᛏ᛬ᛣᛁᛞᛞᛝ᛬ᛣᛁᛣᛖ᛬ᛁᛏ᛬ᛁᛋ᛬ᚣᚩᚢ᛫

i want to write "we need a second amendment" on all foreign currency like this.

cry moar faggot

>Saying you're "proud" of being white is like saying you're glad you're not a minority

And?

Your money is printed by...

Pollard Banknote. A Canadian Company in Winnipeg Manitoba. They also do your scratch lotto tickets.

>progressive movement of acceptance and equality

Your movement is societal decay and leads to the destruction of western civilization and white people.

>people cant be glad they are born normal
why?

RAKE

A

K

E

hey, how long until canada releases a note that's just a big gay rainbow flag with trudeau on the front and a big dildo on the back? i give it 8 months.

I'm glad I'm not a minority.

>No it's NOT alright for someone to be PROUD of being white. Saying you're "proud" of being white is like saying you're glad you're not a minority.
>Do you not fucking understand how white privilege works?

I thank God every day that I was born a white male American! I am so very glad that I am not some shitbag minority.

Its OK to be white!

A leaf and a Russian shill
>a whole new low

>memefalg

fuck off shill. they should remove meme flags i bet shillposting here would drop by 80 percent

But it is okay to be white. What is wrong with being white?

Die

where did the poster say proud tho

So can u be proud to be black?

Based leaf

>fuck off shill. they should remove meme flags i bet shillposting here would drop by 80 percent

I wasn't shit posting. I do thank God that I am White and not some brown person or a negro.

Stop giving me ideas, Canadian CIA.

fuccing cucc

>You are putting in the minds of regular people who don't follow political events that there is no such thing as inherent white privilege & racism.

This thread is a definite kek, this is clear sarcasm since it is true.

So its not ok to be white?

Fuck off the more your hurt, the better we feel.

Rekt

The signs are in English, nobody in Quebec (other than those of us who post here) will hear about this. Besides, for Quebecers it's important to be ethnically French, not to be "white"

Wrong, Mr. 56%

>(((acceptance and equality?)))
fuck you jew

*77%
FTFY leaf. How's Vancouver this time of year?

It's Okay To Be White

The northern wall cannot come soon enough

Actually in Quebec, we still have a clean 87% face.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1&SO=9D

And it jumps up to a superb 97% face when you exclude the Montreal area

No joke, I genuinely read that as, "This "It's okay to be white" bullshit is the most UNDERRATED move you guys have ever pulled."

...and I'm totally ok with that.

this
and the commies too fuck them all

No you'd just see more leafs

If you are legitimately from Quebec then I retract my leaf statement. Personally, at least from a cultural standpoint, I don't consider Quebec to be Canadian, and it's significantly less cucked than the rest of Canada.
Quebec secession when?

With the way Canada is going, I wish it had happened in 1995. It's too bad, man

>check flag
Get rake

>like saying you're glad you're not a minority.
Dunno if you looked at the world population, but whites are a minority.

Just a daily reminder that in a global world that all you lefties want so bad, Whites ARE a minority. Remember that.

yeah you're real progressive. 'inherent privilege'... 'racism'... sucking monkey dicks don't make them love you fucktard. The only plight of minorities is not having enough orifices on their body to scream how unfair the world is while collecting government checks. And no, I aint white and I don't need fucktards feeling oppressed or offended in my stead.

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

>I'm proud to be white.
>If I were a minority I would still be proud to be white.

Fun fact: We're ethnically closer to the British than we are to the French... our ancestors are from Normandy and Brittany, we basically colonized the eternal anglo and then got raped by the eternal anglo in the new world.

What a life.

Bump

That's a myth. We are closer to the French than to the English, and it's sampling errors that make it appear otherwise

quebecoisdesouche.info/comprendre-test-genetiques-analyse-de-23-and-me/

you who peddle the "white privilege" meme are no different than the storm front 1488 types who peddle the "white power" meme.

Two different sides of the same shitty coin.

White power implies! / White privilege affirms!

congratulations you played yourself!

Sure you are, frogaboo.

>quebecoisdesouche.info/comprendre-test-genetiques-analyse-de-23-and-me/

Ca explique tout. Je peux me remettre à hair les anglais.

So then it shouldn't be okay to be proud of being a nigger, wetback, or gook.

It's so simple but it works fucking amazingly.
One of our best pranks yet.

>implying tribalism ever went anywhere
slid that one in there nice and tight

oh my god fucking KYS...

PLEASE.

he probably gets 1 $ every reply

$.50