This. Is. Powerful

This. Is. Powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnkg-yCPryE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump's America must be resisted.

Literally who

who who who and who

What exactly does this protest, anymore?

They're now singing the national anthem to have a reason to take a knee? They're beyond fucking pathetic

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnkg-yCPryE
who needed football anyways. football is garbage. must have taken place on too many Sundays. Trump hates Sunday he's more of a Saturn's day kinda guy "I guess"

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

standing

go home faggots.

what am i looking at

These people aren't gay. They just think they are.
Real gay people hate people who exploit being gay.

That isnt the only reason those faggots like taking a knee.

Absolute admission that they are an insurrectionist force.

I can almost touch the cringe

White people protesting against asians

fag dyke fag and chink fag

I'm gay and you people are a fucking embarrassment. Fuck off faggots.

all non-europeans must die

This. Is. Gay. As. Fuck. Nigger.

What the fuck
Is that even consensual? Really fucked up

I wonder if I walk into a liberal Starbucks and start singing the star spangled banner would everyone get on their knees?

>{{{Petrelis}}}

This is a portrait of a civilization ready to be carved up.

If I were high up in Chinese or Arab politics EVERY EFFORT in my life would be focused on shipping in my people to the west and encouraging them to breed. I would spend every waking day and my entire personal fortune on it.

This is our chance!! I would think, we can fuck the white man over like he fucked us.
>We can spare 100 million shit-tier Arabs.
>We can spare 300 million Chinese peasants.

We will leave them Iceland & Tasmania or something, some small Islands we can easily blockade and nuke if they play up.

In 60 years practically everything they have will be ours. Africa will be free for the taking too then.

kikes really want the civil war to explode

It's unavoidable now. At least in Europe, the demographics are too bad in places like Paris, London, Malmo...
America is a pretty good candidate for baklanization because the whole southern USA will be Mexican in 25 years.

>literally falling to your knees for the national anthem is somehow a gesture of defiance because you aren't standing

fucking explain this shit burgers, I still don't get it, why not just sit down? in basically every culture going to your knees is a gesture of deference and reverence

Because nogs are retarded and their enablers (white faggy college students and elitists) think it's cool that black people did something.