Do dogs still go to heaven if they're boiled alive, skinned, and eaten by a chink?

Do dogs still go to heaven if they're boiled alive, skinned, and eaten by a chink?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ub-WGuV5f6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All dogs go the heaven user. All of them.

>hounds of hell
dogs are not clean, op.

>all dogs go to heaven
>dogs love humping anything and everything
>all muslims go to hell
>all jihadists promised 72 virgins
>god wants to maximize utility
>god knows muslims are into bestiality
>god pairs each jihadist up with a young male pupper who got eaten in Worst Korea
>puppers spend eternity sodomizing muslims
I guess they do.

Those are cats

Do cows? Chicken? Deer?

for every dog they boil alive, 100 aborted chinese babies burn in hell for all eternity

Chinks are the scum for doing this shit to gos and cats.

What if we convince niggers and spics to ship all pitbulls to China and Korea?

So many slide threads tonight.
Fpbp though, as usual.

No one does this to animals here. And if they do, they go to jail.

No they they go to the stomach through the mouth and then the esophagus. After that they go through the intestines then eventually pass out through the anus onto a street corner.

why would victims go to hell? seems like you might be ill

only the delicious parts

No, they are dumb animals with no soul. They are objects that should be used for entertainment or food. Dogs are disgusting and whenever I find one of them alone I beat the fuck out of it.

Yes

When we eat an animal are we eating it's soul? No. Physical food is just that. Meta-physical thought and consciousness is released from a body after death and not absorbed in a digestive way.

youtu.be/Ub-WGuV5f6k

I'd like to think that those ones would especially be selected for Heaven. Probably gets the chance to incarnate as a human too.

Beware any small regional state that gets into a war with China. Their brutality will know no bounds.

Why do they eat dogs? Those don't even look like they have very much meat on them, even if you were starving.

Dogs are just chemicals and a arrangement of atoms... But yeah, I'm sure you'll get your dogo put back together once Earth is reclaimed after rapture, apocalypse and the great "Return".

No they go to hell were they hunt down and torment the insect souls of chinks in the after life for all eternity
the end

Free range, anti biotic free meat is expensive...

Go talk to Venezuela....

The fuck does this have to do with pol/ You antifa faggot fuck off

Keep dreaming Amerifat