Khmer Rouge Massive Trigger

1500+ triggered cambodian SJWs over this Russian girls Pol Pot costume for herself and kids...

instagram.com/p/Ba9VEqkF26v/?taken-by=donnatrumplova

Butthurt cambos threatening to rape and kill and torture her. The irony?

"Is too expensive getting real #OOC (orphans of color) specially the Cambodians even though I driving up to Silver Springs Maryland and trying to rent some on Sunday."

ROFL

Yeah its a massive shit show. They're seriously reposting to boards with Asian gangsters and threatening to kill her.

hilarious

pol pot did nothing wrong
industrialization was a mistake

Surely he did something wrong...

Jungle Asians are Asia's niggers. Most of them live in pig-like squalor here in California, they are a completely different breed from Chinks and gooks.

I was watching some documentaries about the khmer rouge recently and I read about the killing fields a while back.
It's absolutely crazy. far beyond the other dictators of the 20th century, just on a smaller scale. The way they implemented their ideology was like nothing ever seen in recent history.

yeah
he lost
but he was /ourguy/ in every sense of the word

shut the fuck up all :v) commies will die

lmao fuck off faggot leaf. killing the entire educated portion of your society is not /ourguy/

>Sup Forums pot

>commies
kys mutt
he was an ethnonationalist who recognized jew tricks
>education
>good
good goy

This triggers my loins.

Bitch needs to practice better trigger control

This is hilarious. Russian girls might be sluts but at least they're funny

I dont think she is a Commie. Possibly a 3D chess playing THOT and is trolling them super hard. I saw her on Kekistan and she got booted therefor shitposting. Looks like she won the lottery here. 1000 comments in first few hours and keeps getting worse.

Super cute outfit!

Pol Pot did nothing wrong.

Yeah not a commie. XD

no probably not LOL

r u reading the comments? holy fuck they are like saying theyre gonna take her eyes out and crazy sadistic shit. I dont have a puppet instagram account... maybe I should just fuck with them anyway but I dont want a gook nigger army showing up at my work...

this

I wish I could spend an afternoon like this

wtf is she eating? Sardines?

I'll protect her and keep her safe.

Canned Latvia