Commie sluts

is it ok to rape commie women, because they dont believe in private property so their bodies are for public use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfNibO4aTDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION!

You're right, private property doesn't exist. However, you don't even know what it means. Kys

rape is never ok because it's nigger activity.
you shoot commies.
no survivors.

No. That's how Liberal genes get passed down. They weaken boys so their sisters(who have ZERO survival instincts) get raped because they got wasted and walked through a muslim ghetto.

Only if you get morrocans to do it.

Nice flag faggot. Why am I not surprised you're a retarded Marxists dumbass

Reproduction*

Then how did latinos start pedro

Open sexual relations are promoted in communist societies as to destroy the family from within. Cuckolding is a Talmudic Jew practice

how about we start punching commies then

You info is bad and you should feel bad.

its ok to gutter jaw commies

its okay to hang a commie

Lets fug nazi women :DD

Rape is for savages, wouldn't it be better to act like civilized people?
But you should do everything in your power to prevent the rape of your women, and children.

Sounds good to me comrade

>To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!
This kills the Sup Forumslution

STOP

IT IS NOT OKAY TO RAPE A WOMEN.

THE WOMENS VAGINA BELONGS TO ANOTHER MAN - EITHER HER HUSBAND OR HER FATHER - YOU ARE TAKING ANOTHER MANS PROPERTY AND THAT IS THEFT.

If you defeat a tribe you get the women.

property doesnt exist in the communist pshycie.

Yes it does shit-for-brains

Forgot flag

Forgot sage

This is a lie. Communist sexual dynamic is that people are completely free to elope and marry. They are not free to whore around, to cheat and to break up, ecpecially if they have kids.

All communist states had family values. All capitalist states have created and embraced sexual revolution.

hahah righto, who is it that enforces it, once there is no state?

This completely.

>cherrypicking this hard

im guessing you niether log or work at an iron forge. i think you need to do some more interwebing and lok at wht the people who are advocating communism these days actualy look like

yes, can't see a fault in that logic

What a nice-looking diagram. Too bad the contents are laughably wrong.

It's not equal until everyone's taken a turn.

One snag: Commie sluts are disabled, trans, polyamorous, obese, blue haired, overly tatted land whales.

Latinos were a mistake.

dam it i forgot about that, the pic i chose confused me

I wouldn't even rape that

Communism used orgy culture at first to lure in the kids. They forced all the women to have sex with people who would call dibs on their pussy. Stalin switched it over to a more conservative system due to all the STD and orphan problems growing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FfNibO4aTDY

>their bodies are for public use

No, the bodies are owned by the government and distributed as they see fit. In other words, Old, dried out assholes get first pick of the best girls and you get their sloppy 100s.

This.

>Stalin switched it over to a more conservative system due to all the STD and orphan problems growing.
>stalin giving a shit about his people more than the typical democrat in california
congrats califags, you are worse than Stalin, who is worse than hitler, who is trump.

End thy selves.

rape is bad MMMM KAY

there's a difference between personal property and private property

my wife is from mongolia.

yeah..

ohh i get it i just have to say my mansion and buisness are personal property instead of private and the commies wont try to take them.

how does she eat
how does she breathe
what about boogers
so many questions

>22 shot flies through the air
Brain jar shatters, leaking spinal fluid substitute over the ground and pierces the brain through and through
>Dings off Nazi helmet.

Ya played yaself trans-humy

>Es ist sehr groß
German speaking not much you do? Stupid Commies...XD

> is it ok to rape...
No.

Commies aren't people. Sex with a commie girl is barely a step above beastiality. Raping one is only marginally better than raping a sheep, and is degenerate.

That said, there is no reason to care when a commie is raped by other commies. It's just animals rutting, that's what they do. Might as well get mad at a cat for chasing a mouse.

She wants you to let her peg you, user. Go for it!