PEDOGATE GENERAL: Dan Schneider Jail Soon™ Edition

Past Threads:

Well Well Well...what do we have here!?!?!

Looks like Brock's association with DEN is about to come back and haunt him like the piece of shit that he is.

Time to start digging....all this shit is about to hit the fan.

An Open Secret:
vimeo.com/142444429

In all honesty I really want to see Brock Pierce fry for the shit he has done to this world.

God Speed Anons!

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-financier.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8
youtube.com/watch?v=ragleVgTNC0
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/
youtube.com/watch?v=PbgKEjNBHqM
youtube.com/watch?v=YU4gZjiVPkI
youtube.com/watch?v=mDh4xeI-4KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVSmoMABh8
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
un.org/sustainabledevelopment/oceans/
culturalecology.info/baywatch/baywatch1/rescue_m/rescue_menu/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When is Prince Andrew going down? He was buds with Epstein and visited his island frequently.

We need more twitter autism

Bump

Another cdan post from today said that a former tween star is looking to name many names of active pedowood. Users suggest Amanda Bynes.

Holy shit okay I think you're on to something. Serious talk do you remember Soaked In Bleach? What if that was pushed to distract the narrative of a possible assassination done on Kurt(like Chester and Cornell), because they did know too much. Okay now do you remember El Duce (Eldon Holke) do you remember in his interview he states he didn't kill Kurt, but that he KNEW who did! I believe El Duce knew who Kurt was actually assassinated by, and knew it wasn't Courtney, but didn't drop names out of fear of course El Duce was a narcissist and would do anything to be in front of the cameras in fact he mentioned "he knew who did it" and then just a short while after he spilled that very vital piece of info he conveniently an heroed by a fucking train. I legitimately believe you're on to something my LEAF friend! It would explain a lot of missing pieces in the Kurt suicide note like the penmanship that clearly wasn't Kurt's.
Okay another bit of info about the suicide note. What if they already had Kurt write the suicide note in advance? This sounds a little odd but here's where it gets convincing. Kurt had an "imaginary friend" called Boddah. As a child Kurt would blame every fucked up thing he did as a child on Boddah. NOW the last time Kurt used this excuse a family member called him out on it asking if he really believed Boddah was real. Kurt said no and that "they were stupid" for believing Boddah was real. Okay so lets take the subject that Boddah is fake right? Well Kurt mentions Boddah in his suicide note saying goodbye to his "friend". What if Boddah being fake was a reference to Kurt's suicide note being a fake as in it wasn't intentionally suicide Kurt was given a choice over something very serious (his family) which he expresses several times he loves very much. I also don't believe he just kicked the bucket by choice Kurt was about to work with his idol Greg Sage.

LEAF THIS PERTAINS TO YOU FROM THE LAST THREAD YOU WERE ON TO SOMETHING CIA NIGGERS GOT KURT THIS IS NOT A DRILL THEY GOT CORNELL AND BENNINGTON WHO WERE AIDING CHARITIES FIGHTING AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING

I wouldn't be surprised if it's amanda bynes or jennette mcurdy.
Pretty much any actress that has worked with Dan Schnieder could leak the intel we need.
Boganon we need you to fire the memecanons directly at any celebrity that worked with Dan such as Jamie Lynn Spears and the rest.
We also need to alert:
>Justin Bieber
>Elijah Wood
>Kid from Home Alone
>Robert Downey Jr
It's also very likely that the two stars of True Detective Woody Harelson and Mathew Maconaughy know A LOT.
Reminder TRUE DETECTIVE is /OURSHOW/

NIGGER DID YOU EVEN SEE MY SATANIC TRIPS OF TRUTH? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY HAVE POSSIBLY SOLVED KURT COBAINS SUICIDE?!

I posted this in the previous thread but it was missed.

My understanding is Serving In Mission (SIM.org) has knowledge of multiple cases of alleged child sexual abuse (think LDS) in missions in Monrovia, Liberia and Jos, Nigeria, possibly more throughout the 1990's and 2000's. The accused are still part of this organization according to what I have been able to dig up and it is pretty clear it was all swept under the rug.

Seeing as missionaries are constantly being moved from site to site this has potential to be on the scale of the catholic priest scandal but I have limited information as to the scope of this.

isn't woody cia though?

satanic get
spooked desu you either found satan or projected his thoughts. either way youre onto something.
The video for Heart Shaped Box
youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8
Features the following:
>Aborted fetus feeding inside IV drip
>Little girl in KKK garb
>Jesus Christ as an old man being eaten
>Little girls room with her and the band alternating
>Little girls garb changes from KKK uniform to Witches dress
>Kurts absolutely soul crushing eyes begging for help

CONNECT THE DOTS GOYIM
There could be more esoteric layering in the lyrics. If only Kurt and Chester and Chris were still alive God damnit. We would know the truth.
Until then its up to you and me to solve this.
There are children right now that need our help. They needed our help so fucking long ago desu.

Nice energy. We are on the right track. Kurt is a piece of this puzzle certainly. He wouldn't have killed himself assuming he did, just because "depression".
I don't know much about that El duce guy although I read the wiki quick.
My biggest connection is Courtney Love being an absolute degenerate whore and also being in Jefferey Epsteins blackbook. It's almost certain she was procuring girls for epstein.
Maybe Kurt found out.

I wonder who directed this

youtube.com/watch?v=ragleVgTNC0

bump for the kids

LDS is known to operate blackmail style rings, not sure its pedophilia but what else could it be. I can't say where I heard this but I can find sauce and post back.
From what I understand most mormon men like Mitt Romney for example are blackmailed by their wives.

If hes a patriot in the CIA what does it matter.
True detective is a must watch and partially the reason why anons are seeking justice.
True detective was layered with so many allusions and symbols related to real life.
It's very likely even examining the inspiration for true detective could result in arrests.

I have seen it and it is good
but just keep in mind that jews are profiting off of it and it did not dramatically influence any of the happenings of today
it's just another cash grab from depicting their own degeneracy in our faces while reaping none of the consequences a la Chinatown

Yeah there is definitely better media entertainment to redpill normies.
Take a look at this:

BOG here
Moar targets
Can any digger find out why don't lemon apologized after trump implied he was guilty of something

Okay so there is news to this and the Kurt theory I took a second look at the video hoping to see maybe a hint of imagery that Kurt would leave behind to anyone who'd know and 3 things popped up
>The black and white checkered heart
>The butterflies
>The girl laying on the bed alone looking distressed
KURT ALREADY KNEW THE SIGNS REWATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO THIS IS HUGE
THIS IS NOT A DRILL REWATCH THE VIDEO NOW HOLY SHIT LEAF YOU WERE RIGHT

holy shit I didn't realize it look at the fucking photo and then look at the video
>Flower is girl love
>Butterfly is girl hurt
>Flower in pic looks just like the fake orchids in the videos
HOLY SHIT

Youre right about the butterflys, not sure they were monarchs but the imagery matches despite that.
Also, the KKK hat falls into a puddle and the puddle seems to be full with blood. The blood swells into her cap and the next scene she is dressed like a witch.

You should make an infograph with stills from the music video and screens of your and my posts from this thread and the last one.
If you don't have the time I will eventually get around to it.
There are other redpilled videos that could use this attention. Im sure Linkin Park has some metaphors and Black Hole Sun by Chris' band is a legendary redpilled music video.

I didn't see the Don Lemon clip. I don't follow much MSM politics. Anything natsoc/ethnostate I am for but the current political and media faculties are beyond salvaging.

Sup Forums needs to annex or form an ethnostate where borders can be enforced and a new state can rise free of degeneracy and immigration of degenerates.

We've had 3 images that match up including the checkered heart which can be referenced to John Podesta's checkered hanker chief.
CLOSER INSPECTION WITH THE LYRICS
>I've got a new complaint forever in debt to your priceless advice
Kurt doesn't give a shit the advice means nothing something needs to be done
>Broken hymen of your Highness, I'm left back
Disbelief of the abuse and higher ups executing it
>Cut myself on angel hair and baby's breath
Reference to spirit cooking

I'm awful with editing and do not have the software that would give it proper treatment I can keep digging though

I just checked they're monarch butterflies in the video...monarch can be blue

redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/
Not sure this qualifies as MSM but Dan Schnieder is at least trending. Good job Boganon.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbgKEjNBHqM
You might already know this but In Bloom by Nirvana features some weird imagery.
The band frequently alternates from a 50's-esque performance to a vile degenerate one that isn't quite representative of grunge.
They are seen crossdressing and homoerotically performing.
Not necessarily a redpill or even pizza related but it struck me as odd seeing Kurt and other band members in dresses.
What did they mean by this?

Them being in dresses was pretty normal I will look at the in bloom video however we want to look at the last music videos Nirvana produced.

In one clip of In Bloom Kurt is seen smashing what looks like Saturn onto the planet Earth.
I could be mistaken. Never noticed it prior.

Im still going to go back and capture screenshots from Heart Shaped Box. The fetus in the IV drip should trigger normies and redpill them.
We need more connections between Epstein and Courtney. Epstein had lots of celebrity connections that weren't political.
Rachel Chandler was his call girl who frequently was in photos with eminem and other stars of the 90s.
I wouldnt be surprised if eminem himself could leak some pizzagate info. After all he went after Trump which leads to believe that if true, he might be a pizzagate pedo.

There's nothing unusual about the In Bloom video only Heart Shaped box which is good. That means Kurt intentionally put those messages in Heart Shaped box. You can tell because he uses it as scenery. What I've noticed with pedophiles is they will openly display the most blatant signs. Kurt was intentionally trying to send a message without actually naming the jew.

Hi sitting on the shoulders of Dave and smashing the model planet of Saturn onto Earth could be more important than you think.
He also is seen one more time @ 4:00 punching the Saturn model on the ground. After he punches Saturn he holds his balls in pain.

Kurt wouldn't have made any reference or analogy for no reason.

Listen the most important photos to capture would be the orchids,butterflies, and use of the checkered heart. Use my image of the signs used by pedophiles as a side by side comparison. The witch sequence you mentioned plays real importance in his song he has a line that references spirit cooking (cutting yourself at the finger and "baby's breathe") there is a child depicted laying in a bed alone. Notice how nobody in the scene seems "happy" during this part. I didn't even notice that Saturn was literally being smashed into Earth in the In Bloom video. That's a good catch user definitely include that. The baby fetus doesn't connect anything though. We need to show normies literal side by side reference of what we're showing them.

I AGREE these were clearly put it by him for a reason.

ALSO PLEASE INCLUDE THE PODESTA "CHECKERED HANKER CHIEF" MESSAGE IF YOU CAN GET A HOLD OF IT THAT WILL REDPILL THE FUCK OUT OF THE NORMIES HOLY SHIT KURT COBAIN FUCKING KNEW AND WAS SPITTING IN THEIR FACES THE WHOLE TIME

LEAF AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THIS IMAGE READY PLEASE POST I WANT TO SAVE IT ASAP

bumparoo

Mormon church court doc. for abuse of native children to present day

hey really nice eye on the lyrics, I mean that unironically. The cutting the finger thing is a huge redflag.

JUST

I'll try to post it tonight but I'm on chan every night so you'll see. I posted my youtube ITT if you want to contact me.
I'll title the next thread after this reaches bump limit:
>PEDOGATE GENERAL: KURT KNEW EDITION

>cutting yourself at the finger and "baby's breathe"

Cut yourself on angel's hair and baby's breath?

checked
can we confirm lyrics?

Kurt used a method similar to Bowie which was cut up. They'd take something they wrote and would sometimes jumble it up a little so that the phonetic phrasing would sound good melodically.
Look at it like this
>Cut yourself
>Baby's Breathe
In the video the child turns into a witch
Now look at it from the perspective of a goof witch saying a spell
>Cut yourself on angel's hair and baby's breathe
Including the images that line up
>The flowers that look exactly like the flowers in the pedo symbol
>monarch butteflies
Symbols mean "girl love" "girl hurt"
>The checkered heart
>Podesta's checkered hanker chief
>Heart symbol commonly used and often pertain to "girl" related
thank you m8

It might seem like a harassment issue but in theory if Chester and Chris really didn't commit suicide then contacting his immediate family on twitter might net results.

Perhaps his band members or someone similar from bands he toured with would know the truth.
It seems impossible the both of them commit suicide. The autopsy was all fucked up too.
Apparently 1 of them had broken ribs, can't remember who though

We need to make a video link your youtube one last time m8 I couldn't find it. I think we have work.

I posted a video higher up from my channel
I make some videos but right now I don't have an editing software. I might be able to make a short video on it but it won't be overly complex.

Remember Courtney suggested any young actresses or singers stay away from Harvy Weinstein
There is a video of it she was at some award show if I remember right

>Remember Joseph Goebbels

user can you find this video if not we will do our best to find it but that would be one of the best connection we could include in a video. Harvey is hot shit right now and anything that touches him sticks. It would instantly get the attention of normies.

>88
checked m8

youtube.com/watch?v=YU4gZjiVPkI
I have a photo somewhere of courtneys number in Jefferys contact book. It was the full thing too, home address, multiple phones and 2nd home I think.

Oh I would love to see Brock get thrown off a building.

Of course they will hide their own, though. Gotta keep the outfit tight, else it'll fall off and expose the wrinkly genitals that lay hidden.

we're on to something boys

Looking now for Courtney video

Okay I am making this infograph for the next OP on Kurt. Keep this thread alive until then, but I will post the photo here too.

Got it at .33 she Courtney says it on camera and something with it, I was not one of his victims.
youtube.com/watch?v=mDh4xeI-4KQ

> Shitty youtube video youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVSmoMABh8

This shit is from 2005, I want to look for all outspoken people against the bigwigs and see what percentage have spoken up.

Because this is an iceberg of shit

This is bigger than an iceberg of shit we may have unironically figured out who offed 3 VERY influential artist who so happened to be aiding charities against human trafficking

Bump

Can someone answer this question, what got someone to speak out about the abuse in Hollywood, what gave the Magowen sorry for the spelling, the courage to speak out? does anyone know the truth on Sup Forums?

I'm going to link this thread to Courtney Love and see what happens

Guys serious question when are we going to get Madelaine McCann trending on twitter, that would be the end of Podesta if he actually had to answer to this, all the shills would come out, sites like snopes of course would quickly debunk, and then people would actually research it and find out it is true. End of Skippy and Tony.

DHS Blue Campaign Ad:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

fuckin buuuuuuump

The Music industry is heavy into pedophilia, waiting for that to break, you can link Britteny Spears video (Slumber Party) to pictures from #snctm on google search they show a drive way with a gate and a nude woman standing next to it.

I have just linked Courtney Love the thread
COURTNEY IF YOU ARE HERE AND WANT TO REPLY CLICK THE NUMBER OF THE POST CHECK THE BOX AND HIT POST

By the way that fish and number on podesta's hand is from agenda 21 sustainable ocean life,
ocean life is 14 on the list
un.org/sustainabledevelopment/oceans/

>un.org/sustainabledevelopment/oceans/
good catch user no pun intended

Where's the still sceens from all this
At work on phone this sounds like highly memeable material

Not to side track but agenda 21 was a globalist idea, podesta and clinton are a major part of that

I noticed that. Their partnerships may bring leads. Their partnerships would explain the push for action against climate change considering none of them actually care. Didn't we avoid a climate change deal associated with the UN? Which so happens to be affiliated with Clinton and Podesta.

Nirvana performed at Tavistock with Mudhoney in 1989.

Also, the biggest redpill is realizing that every Katy Perry song is an ad for Satanic pedophilia.

Anons, I have to say, because of your work as well as the work of others like the ones on youtube doing investigations into pizzagate and such, mainly Sup Forums anons, gave the courage needed to those that spoke up, you see they believed you had their back, and that's all it took, you guys helped stop some fucked up abuse, and yes that is the truth, great job!

>Nirvana performed at Tavistock with Mudhoney in 1989.
What does that have to do with this? Mudhoney was definitely inspo but so was WIPERS and Pixies Sabbath and Zepelin too and Aerosmith

Apparently David Carradine donated to something called Food 4 Africa before ninjas killed him and made him up like the INXS guy, who might have also been murdered.

Also the Katy Perry thing has always been a given

Climate change was a magic act, they wanted people to be slaves to their agenda, look at that sustainable site it state carbon dioxide is higher than all time, the chem trails on sites labeled geo engineering admit to spraying silver iodide and liquid carbon dioxide, as well as solid carbon dioxide. Agenda 21 even made a childs book, claiming humans are bad for the environment

Why are you glowing in the dark so hard

>they made a child's book
Can we get a possible pdf to this children's book? They're cocky enough that I could see them putting something in there that wouldn't catch the average eye.

HOLY SHIT
>hearts
>flowers
>flip the stickman upside down and refer to the pedo imagery image

Here you go a link read and trip
culturalecology.info/baywatch/baywatch1/rescue_m/rescue_menu/index.html

They're going to try to come to my house and kill me. We cannot let this happen. They will have to fuck off because this shit is serious. We have a lot at risk here. It's going to backfire and they're going to suffer a lot more than I will. Band together and stop the witch day, which is the 4th of November.

>culturalecology.info/baywatch/baywatch1/rescue_m/rescue_menu/index.html
Thank you

Clue is in the kingfisher in the corner
(KINGFISHER)
FISHERKING

So long as there is organized pedophile networks
The BOGdabots will remain vigilant

This is true. The scotland yard even indicated they knew who killed Madelaine and it couldn't be resolved.
She was murdered or kidnapped and only we can do something about it if the authorities won't.

Screenshots plz

Are you awake now, dig deep and you will find the Pope and Hillary already tried this in Brazil that is how they created that no gun zone, the separated the poor from the rich. Dig and you will see a much stranger picture trust me, I only go by facts. Bill Nye and that oriental scientist warning everyone of Fukushima is a part of that agenda

#Justice4Madelaine when?