Explain how overpopulation is a problem?

Explain how overpopulation is a problem?
if we have energy from the sun what would stop us from expanding forever and eventually space?

jews

Shitbags and lessers out breed the greaters. Starvation and collapse is inevitable.

but its the general consensus of Sup Forums that overpopulation is a problem, I just want to know why people think that

overpopulation is not a problem
the problem for Sup Forums is some of that population is not snow nigger
all the world must be snow nigger
just endless gay parades

that is a choice though, if the sun is shining there is no limit to how much food we can grow

Overpopulation isn't a problem to those of us in actual countries. It's a liberal play to guilt whites and reduce birth rates in first world countries while having no effect on the shitty countries that would actually hurt from it, and also to get those same whites to adopt from those shitty countries, diluting the whiteness of their countries.

It's all horseshit, and one of many plays to get rid of all cultures to make the institution of a one-world government easier.

>sun
>finite resource
>forever

i think this is the most answer answer

because we can't fucking settle planets yet and it's already packed here, play less mass effect

we can worry about it and start looking for another sun in 5 billion years when it starts fading

its not though youre just spouting jewish bullshit

We haven't found an efficient way to gather the energy. The energy needed to create, transport, and repair solar panels is more than the panels "create". Once we develop a stable form of nuclear fusion, basically a mini sun, we will be on our way there.

there is wave energy and wind both of which use the sun

>The energy needed to create, transport, and repair solar panels is more than the panels "create"
Proof? you know they're alot more efficient than they used to be

>Proof? you know they're alot more efficient than they used to be
the fat one meant cost not energy
where he calculated energy cost by coal and oil standards

They use the overpopulation myth to stop dumbass white people from having lots of kids to let the sand niggers take over faster this thread sliding hard proof this upsets shills

I've done my due diligence in telling the fine people here. Look it up.

Still not enough to make them worth much when you consider repairs and actually energy output

overpopulation is a myth, if it wasn't, my cucked country wouldn't be importing 1 million+ immigrants in the next couple years.

really you think the energy out put of a single solar panel is more than the entire energy it will output over its entire lifetime, Why make them then and why to millions of people around the world use them?

sorry i mean the energy output to make one

No you little shit. These panels aren't being manufactured, transported, or repaired with 100 percent renewable energy.

It's a problem when society is organized(as it currently is) to drive most people toward urban centers. Sometimes the market will offset this and make it impossible for too many people to live in one place(most people can't afford to live in NYC or San Fran, for instance).

But if the market allows it, enough people start gathering in one spot that everyone starts living in squalor. Once this happens the population will start displaying antisocial behavior and the situation spirals out of control(as we see in Pooland, or India as some call it).

tl;dr society isn't equipped to deal with too many people yet, look at India. in the future maybe we can handle a larger population

ofc they're not
fossil fuel is cheaper
they could be tho, will be double the price, but could generate the energy used to make em

yeah less white people right?
1 white person will be replaced with 50 sandniggers

Consider the following, hail, clouds, bird shit, weathering, the factory that is churning these out, the trucks to deliver them, the vehicles that transport the raw materials, etc.

after even a year im sure a single 250w solar panel has output more energy than was required to produce that single solar panel

yep, overpopulation is a problem and that includes overpopulation of lesser races

its not a problem though if you think it is you're the problem,

Manufacturing alone takes two years looking for a pic right now

It would be a problem whether it was white people or not

I bet youre a (((syrian rebel)))

i'm an (((iraqi citizen)))

>Having more people than houses, hospital bed, school places and jobs is totally okay and will cause no problems

Whats it like having a sub 80 iq?

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

>its not a problem though if you think it is you're the problem,
Go to India and tell me that having too many people isn't an issue

>oh its a problem THERE, but it's not MY problem!

You know how they solve the issue in Pooland? They migrate. Congrats, now their overpopulation is your problem.

>Energy
There is some matter needed too.

We are not quite ready for space colonization and shipping parasitic ballast (the one that overpopulates currently) into space is stupid.

First, learn how to form a proper sentence

>thinks sun will last forever
>t.brainlet

[citation needed]
Maybe if the caveat was over oil running out next year. I don't see that happening.