Just got back from a holiday in Canada

I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days. France is authoritarian fascist state where any criticism of the state is meet with censorship and imprisonment.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3806045/calgarys-downtown-office-vacancy-rate-drops-to-27-per-cent-cbre/
ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKBN1D034N-OCABS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no you didn't
/thread

SAGE

>stale france pasta

10/10 body, 6/10 face. That's the perfect wife material.

milk truk just arrive

? excuse me your country is a shithole and you do nothing but shit talk America.

I have family living there they say it is horrible. Too many Muslims and Asians.

You may have sympathy for the Canadian, if you've never been face-to-face with one. I was there. I was there in New Brunswick during the Canadian war. In the trenches. Rifle in my hand at all times. I'd heard about the horrible living conditions of the Canadians. I once felt sorry for them. Once. When they come charging over the hill, and you catch one in his beady black eye, all that sympathy goes out the window. You see him and you cannot fathom a human being to be this way. You cannot think that what is behind this person's stare is good for this earth. Maybe it was the war, maybe this is what the war does to you. Maybe there was a part of me that knew I had become the same as these Canadian creatures and they were looking at me the same way I looked at them. Maybe when I shot them I was shooting a little part of me; a projected part of my own inhumanity. Maybe I'm sick in the head. But I cannot imagine my 5 little daughters growing up in a world inhabited by the Canadian. If wanting to kill them all is my mental illness, then I don't need any psychological counseling. I already know the cure.

How do I have sex with a Canadian girl?

shitty France pasta, but sounds like Toronto alright

I live here and as much as I hate it that is not true. Most of what you said is made up and sounds like Italy to me.

agreed, she might look a little big better if she grew her hair out

>I'll describe my experience living in Toronto

Thing is I know you are lying because none of what you said is true.

need change for a 20

>live in greater Vancouver area
>just have to worry about shitty Chinese and poo-in-loo drivers
Of course Toronto is shit. I went there last year and lost count of how many niggers I saw causing trouble

so the jews won?

>>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

im wheezing, this post is gold, you fags needs to chill out and learn to take a joke

Can't I just say I hate Donald Trump?

I'm from Vancouver. I had to move to get away from all the Asians.

Toronto is bad but nowhere near this bad.

t. I live in Toronto

Where did u stay kiwi bro?

Does this smell like chloroform?

>Went to Toronto
Like say I went to London England there for all of the UK is black and/or muslim

faggot

>flag
nice

Lol explain plz

T. Guy with the opposite wife

kek

lol.

I did though

Toronto is a shithole

Wont get hit on too much, because body is normally covered.

I lived in North York from 2013-16 and was driving every road from bathurst to bloor day and night, don't know why this Australian thinks its so bad...

>the new-new world getting fucking gypped in the new world
at least you can say "cunt"

sucks to be you, guys will be drooling over her while you get bored of fucking her. shes gonna be fucking Jamal soon and youll be paying for them to live with alimony and child support.

I'm a britbong with leaf nationality (half blood). I always told myself that if shit got too real with terrorist attacks and people's houses being raided by the police for insulting Islam online that I would just fuck off to Canada. That isn't happening.

I'm an aryan scottish redhead (not ginger, actual red) and me love the confederacy longtime. I can have greencard?

>fucking it up at the very end

I'm in Alberta, all the Canadians here think Toronto is a brown town shithole

>fucking it up
:^)

>>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss.

Didn't Toronto used to have a reputation for being super-clean? Something Canadians used to brag about? Oh how the (not so) might have fallen!

>>all around Toronto begging for money
well Toronto is a liberal cesspool. u get what u get for going there.

this is true.

I live in Ottawa and even most people here consider Toronto a prank.

I would move to the US in a heartbeat if I could.

he doesn't yet know that basically any non-fat female body is eminently fuckable

I'll believe a kiwi over a leaf any day of the week if he says Toronto is a shithole then it is

Quebec turned out pretty nice, felt a bit too European, the bad kinda European.
6/10 probably won't visit again
But i met woolie so that's cool

>ive been to Canada. Toronto.
>posts 60-70% shit that never happened even in the worst nigger infested places in the world
>probably knew a guy who visited Toronto and saw a lot of minorities so he butthurt extrapolated because some leaf in a previous thread said he'll fuck his potato poor Hillshire mother
Wew..

>Something Canadians used to brag about?

Canadians never, ever bragged about Toronto. Toronto is like if New York and Portland had a very retarded baby and then filled it with Muslims. The only people who have anything nice to say about Toronto are people who live in Toronto, and they are not Canadians.

You don't like toronto? I've lived on 4 continents and 6 states and besides the liberal fucktars toronto was actually a very nice place to live and better than buttfuck Norcal where I am now...

How about do a few minutes of research instead, roofucker

>Toronto

this was your mistake. very boring city, not much culture. lots of shitty bars and condos.

real Canada is outside Toronto and Vancouver.

dont kill threads

Do you live in Saskatoon or something? Did your girl move to toronto and fuck a Saint claire guy leaving you alone in Stainer?

Toronto is a nice place to visit, not so much to live.

US has way more livable cities. Canada only has 1, so they all pile into Toronto.

I dunno why you're finding it so hard to believe Toronto is a shithole. I've never heard anything different. Then Toronto is shitty immigrant city

how about you stfu

Toronto is the centre of the Canadian universe. The rest of Canada is jealous of Toronto. Most other Canadian cities can't even support a sports team.

Toronto is super boring. I dont see how people can like it.

It's NYC minus the culture.

>Toronto

Why the fuck would anybody go to that shithole?

*professional* sports team

>Saint Claire guy
>interested in women

I dunno Calgary is pretty awesome. Oil money and its close to the mountains.

>can't take a foreigner visiting and saying what they saw
>tried to make fun of them for being American but realized now everyone is catching up to your bullshit
The only reason nobody makes fun of you in Greenland is because they never fucking post here, but I bet you dollars to dildos they hold the same opinion.
face it xi han, you bought the wrong neighbor. Mexico would have been a better bet.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money

Holy fuck! I know Sup Forums mostly talks crap about niggers because most posters are americans and theres a lot of them in those parts, apart from the fact that they fuck their waifus, but these... these are the worst lol.

I don't even know these Canadian "cities" survive.

Calgary’s downtown office vacancy rate drops to 27 per cent: CBRE
globalnews.ca/news/3806045/calgarys-downtown-office-vacancy-rate-drops-to-27-per-cent-cbre/

Prove it. Take some pictures.

Currently in Mexico and when I get back to the glorious US I'm going to make the same thread:

>bus drivers try to swindle you ("no 4 more pesos" - in really broken english
>wild dogs roaming freely
>5 people from my group fleeced by corrupt police
>someone attempted to pick pocket me last night

I know that gringos stand out like a sore thumb and I look like an easy come up, but have some self respect. Thieves are thieves, I hope you burn in hell, spics.

>professional sports team

Don't see any in Toronto these days

k

The pure niggers that come out of Oakwood highschool or whatever the fuck its called will fuck anything if the have enough brown 'molly'

JC is GOAT leftist of the year. Enjoy your shitty trudeau

Toronto FC in the playoffs right now.

Leafs doing okay.

Didn't the Raptors make the playoffs last year? I dunno I'm not even a big sports fan.

We should have an NFL team too but the CFL would probably splerg out

Not to mention whenever there's a major concert tour, they always visit Toronto. Maybe Montreal, Vancouver. Not much else.

JA is based af

Lived in the GTA for a couple of years with my now ex-gf. Fucking shitty place, overpriced, horrible traffic, cold as fuck and dismal 1/2 the year. Shit restaurants, generic stores.

TONS of 3rd world immigrants and niggers and ugly, entitled feminists.

Is that you black pigeon?

well the last two are true

Boom and bust every 6ish years. Its the price Alberta pays for having most of its economy being Oil dependent. Just don't be a nog with your money so you can ride out the bust. Im gonna be boarding all winter.

The only good part about living in Toronto was buying a case of half pint codeine bottls for $70 USD a piece and flying them to my house in cali to sell them for $350.... Most amazing thing

He made copy pasta switching Canada with France.

Yeah I pretty much agree with this.

>graffiti

The city pays people to do street art. No comment on the quality

>rising costs

Yes

>dirty

Yes but no where near as bad in the states, like Flint or Detroit for example

>black homeless

Ive only ever seen white

>no go zone

Wtf? My girlfriend travels at night after work alone, its safe

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

Serves you right for going to Toronto. Fucking niggerland.

>Boom and bust every 6ish years.

Not really. Oil could be down for a while this time. Alberta doesn't save anything during the good times. You'd think they woulda learned and maybe diversified.

Toronto isn't part of Canada, retard.

Accurate. Toronto is full of snobby hipsters and theres no where to park.

Kiwis have a passport possession rate of 75% and travel the world quite often because our country is small, so why do you disbelieve him?

>Fucking shitty place, overpriced, horrible traffic, cold as fuck and dismal 1/2 the year. Shit restaurants, generic stores.
That's what its called to have a high taxed metropolis city. It has pretty much the same tax as Jew York, but with the wealth of a Chicago.

>Gypsies

About the only ethnic group you don't ever see in Toronto.

I'll take things that didn't happen for $400 please, Alex.

Buy her with a dowry when she is born.

She will be ready at age 9.

Inshalla leafbro

When I traveled to Toronto last year, it was like going to a third world country, and I live in Atlanta and I'm saying this. Atlanta self segregates and is generally accepting of folks visiting across lines. Toronto was worse than my trip to India.

Fuck you insane Canadians. Your country is burning down around you and you think it's strength. When the whites die there it's just going to be Zombieland.

>Oil could be down for a while this time

Been awhile already, But its creeping back up and I'm still employed.

> Alberta doesn't save anything during the good times

True, just don't be one of the retards who finances a truck with is first rigpig paycheck. It's not hard to do.

>You'd think they woulda learned and maybe diversified.

Nah fuck that, don't be faggot, Drill baby drill.

ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKBN1D034N-OCABS

Europeans hate gypsys haha. There are so many in Italy. Is it like this in Portugal, Joao?

ITT you kiwis have a faggotry rate of 100%

Inshallah
allahu akbar

I guess the NDP are good after all.

Believe a based kiwi or a kaffir leaf...

>We all know you are fucked beyond help syrupfag

sauce?