How exactly does white guilt cause black genocide?

How exactly does white guilt cause black genocide?

>឵>឵147710920 (OP)

who knows

White guilt is a buzzword used to shame whites that speaks out against systemic racism from whites

white guilt causes white men to get with black chicks which in turn destroys the black race just as it destroys the white race.

this dude is basically calling for "no racemix".

considering the text on his shirt, I assume
white guilt leads to welfare
welfare leads to niggers
niggers defeat well-meaning blacks
well-meaning blacks cease to exist, leaving only niggers

"The beige horizon" destroys the black race as much as it does the white race. In fact since black people are only 12% of the population they will be more phased out.

However niggers still have a homeland were they are a clear majority so they can fuck off.

look at his shirt, dumbdumb

who else genocide a few city blocks every time theyre feeling blue? c'mon, we're bros here

white guilt ---> anti-whiteness ---> white backlash ---> day of the rope ---> black genocide

And as a terrified Jew living in America I really wish (((my fellow Jews))) would stop poking the hornet's nest by trying to erase white people.

because instead of letting blacks kill off niggers and stop niggering you promote it.
I.E. FUCKING KILLING THE BLACK FAMILY

It says it on his shirt
>The welfare state has destroyed my people

white guilt -> welfare spending -> planned parenthood -> abortion clinics -> black genocide.

How bad is it that a black guy has more of a logical brain than people here?

Because eventually white people are just going to get fed up with the constant guilt-tripping by liberals. They will throw up their arms in civil war and start shooting indiscriminately. Any non-white will get shot on sight at this point, including "le based conservative black men XD". The few smart blacks know that "pissed off white people" = "dead black people". I'm sure the few actual nazis/stormfags that browse this board are smiling with glee at this prospect

>"lol fuck niggers and shitskins, shoot them all!".

Ah yes, answer white genocide by committing... genocide...

I'd rather we resolve this peacefully and restore America to a white majority without violence, but sadly, liberals/marxists are making that harder these days.

Handouts made niggers more niggery.

This. Also white people now behave like a bullied nerd that will rage the fuck out if he humiliated enough.

No more whites means no more welfare. Which means chaos and anarchy in which all the blacks kill each other.

Have you seen the state of the world today after a few years of rampant SJW shit? People everywhere just want to kill each other.

Trying to help proves and reinforces a sense of superiority in whites and a sense of inferiority in the blacks.

Leave minorities alone and get rid of Affirmative Action it belittles all parties.

You seem authentically curious.
White guilt leads to more welfare. The welfare system destroyed the black family unit (largest proportionate body of recipients), government literally tried to lock, stock, and barrel control the black populace, and failed so terribly that they simply give money to fucked up people now instead of running their lives, and a few of them are pretty pissed that their section of America is fucked by some actual racists.

I honestly feel for the man in the picture. I really fucking do.

Basically look at Detroit. As soon as white people stop being productive, the community collapses. An unproductive white populace is equivalent to a famine for everyone.

>Ah yes, answer white genocide by committing... genocide...
Us or them.

white guilt = gubment gib me dats = nigs in the ghetto forever

>whites become cucks
>west falls
>nogs live in mud huts again

They need us to defend their standard of living. When we slack on our duty, you get Detroit.

Which will be absolutely, 100% wiped out by the remorseless drones that the Chinese culture breeds if/when we're gone. At least we don't genocide entire continents, even though we should.
This may not be his thinking, but it should be what really worries him.

white guilt leads to welfare which ruins black families

This. Confirmed based black man.

>How exactly does white guilt cause black genocide?
sjw's surpress free speech and any outlets where people can let off steam to the point where peoples hatred explodes in an orgy of blood.
Worked for the 2ww

Creates gibs which make dindus unable to thrive in modern society.

His shirt sums it up

Welfare and pushing of vicitm culture has destroyed the black community

this is truth

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate people.

Because white guilt = white genocide and he's a self aware leech.

Also White guilt = importing Mexicans and Muslims that hate niggers enough to actually murder them.

Blacks complain a lot but by and large they have been very successful in the US since the end of slavery and that was all with a white majority. Other minorities will basically turn them into slaves again.

I'm genuinely confused by this one

Welfare.

It killed the black population's soul, and doomed them

He knows that the governments plot is to flood the west with immigrants that don't conform, eventually causing massive nation wide rioting that can only be quelled through severe military action that will mostly kill minorities. Meanwhile, the West's enemy will think this will be an opportune time to strike, but the us has already planted biogens all over the world that they will then activate, killing billions of people in Africa and Asia. This will effectively end the black race.

But how will we stop the bombing campaigns of the 70s without permanent welfare tribute?

So in other words, LBJ.

White Guilt >> White Genocide >> No Taxes >> No Welfare >> Blacks Starve

Most 14 year old edge lords aren't known for their mental prowess

Maybe that's why (((the CIA))) killed Kennedy.

I think the text on his shirt explains his view.

It is common place for us to be shivering in anticipation of mass murder. When a critical mass hit it will blow everyone’s minds. Hitler could never conceive of a raw hatred in which to tap into.

Yes

White guilt make the police state not control the black community. The black community then becomes increasing violent and we end up with war.

Its always been the white's responsibility to keep black communities in order. Shaming whites dissuades the well meaning whites stepping in.

it causes a backlash

He ain't wrong.

Mutts are neither white nor black.

No access to whites means death for the black man.

White people seem intent on self-genociding, at least the ones without balls (includes some of the men).
Whites disappear, blacks get no gibs, and turn on each other.

His shirt is pretty woke tho.

The effort to produce the white guilt causes anger and then division, taking the country on a different path.

Trolling level-
god

yup

white guilt causes welfare and infantalising the black man into the worst state they can possibly achieve.

welfare and this coddling no-responsibility attitude they're allowed, if not encouraged, to have is destroying them as a people.

his shirt says as much.