How does Sup Forums think Donna Brazile will be suicided?

Hillary's enemies have unique ways of committing "suicide".
>working out, drop a barbell repeated on your head until you pass out and let the barbell choke you to death
>get so sleepy you fall asleep on train tracks
>Saw your own head off while you lock yourself in duffel bag with the lock on the outside

Donna is doomed.

Im going with:

Locks herself in her truck with SaranWrap around her head after setting her car on fire.

(((Suicide)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMcHbh6HBDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They won't suicide her because the damage is done. You have to kill someone before a leak happens. If the leak happens, it's too late.

What are you talking about, she'll probably just put 4 bullets in the back of her head before dragging herself into the woods.

I don't get the why this is 'news'.

Didn't we know it was rigged when Donna leaked the debate questions to Shitllary?

Tell that to the Panama paper lady that was killed a few weeks ago.

If i was a rich elite, i'd want this bitch dead too.

You'd be surprised how petty Hillary can be...

because until a proud woman of color says it, its just nazi lies

They are well known for making an example of wrong doing people aka seth

People won't learn if you don't murder those who wrong you.

She won't suicide, she is lining up to run for office.

>Muh black first woman president
>Muh fight corruption in the DNC
>Muh sorry I helped Hillary cheat in the debates, but I was trying to stop ebil Trump

Screen cap this

Bowl of soup

>drinks couple gallons of gasoline
>roman candles in every oriface
>lights them all
Screen shot this.

she never said she could do it on fifth avenue and get away with it. at least on tape. so. it's you and dolan. vs her. i dont like jewnald. so them's are those apples

I could care less

Supposedly cares about the party, does nothing about Crooked Hillary during the election. Wonder if her revelations would have been made public if Hillary had won the election. Of course not.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HMcHbh6HBDk

As if HRC is not a vindictive, vengeful person.

whuite man racist lone wolf out to take revenge

She and Warren wouldn't of thrown shillary under the bus if she didn't have protection of the DNC.

Clinton is the most likely person to be suicided.

She is like the slave that murders her owner

Blacks never cease to amaze me, why didn't Lincoln deport blacks after the civil war? It would be better for everyone.

Don't be foolish. There is no reason to suicide this one. Deed is already done, so nothing to protect making this purely an exercise of vengeance. Her vengeance kills are never prolific people. Maybe in 10 years she dies. Not today though.

Cycle-cell amnesia

She will develop a sudden desire to break the world strongest man benchpress record and die in a freak accident involving very heavy weights and her neck.

>could care less
So do you care a little or a lot about it now?

hillary is powerless without her (((backers))). she is being left out in the cold

I just get excited when I get new pants.

keep it alive

But you need to set an example, otherwise others will do the same.