Thread #3: → → → archive.is/tXPM2
Thread #4: → → → archive.is/uHqbw
Thread #5: → → → archive.is/Tn6O0
Thread #6: → → → archive.is/ElDNj
Thread #7: →
Thread #8: (previous)

>Bonus weird shit:
Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

>TL;DR:
QAnon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs. Implies blackbagging of the swamp and potential of Martial Law coming to a town near you.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976
youtube.com/watch?v=A9r4sTNQgbU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=HVF|"victory fund"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
conservativedailynews.com/2017/11/president-trump-schedule-for-friday-11-3-17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of Q's posts in pic related

>Q mentioning that podesta's attorney was notified

This just dropped less than an hour ago.

>apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017

This is definitely a larp. I have seen so many of these faggots and every fucking time they are full of shit. Leftypol did this for a while and called everyone who was in the thread a right-wing retwrd. If it is a hoax though, then it was no where near as bad as the fucking bad-self eater. If it isnt a hoax then best of luck to all of you. If the larper is watching this and he probably is, I commend you for at least making this one fun

apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017

Copy pasta much? Same post in last thread

tomorrow will truly be the calm before the storm

Weak dude. Yet another copy paste from the same faggot. Be gone shitheel.

Thank you, OP.

enjoy your schekles kike-san

gn8 anons (4:36am)
see you tomorrow
god bless you all
MAGA

yup

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

637 WikiLeaks emails on the Hillary Victory Fund 405 from DNC

Yeah I forgot the last part in the previous thread. Figured I would just repost with adding that emd bit

calling the Podesta arrest on 11/3 isn't much of a stretch, since that has already been floated all week. If Huma is grabbed on 11/6, that could seal the happening. That's assuming that de facto martial law doesn't break out over the weekend.

Your commitment is honorable
Stay comfy

These gets confirm the start of the habbenings of all habbenings tomorrow

I'm not sure Trump will make it through the address tomorrow

Oh kike oh kike, when will you learn
The moment is upon you, facts you must discern
One shekel, 2 shekel, 3 shekel 4..
Take these next 2 shekels and pay for a whore..

>FBI agents working for Mueller

THIS. IS. A. KEY. PHRASE.

Would not happen without Christopher Wray, Rod Rosenstein and/or Jeff Sessions' OK

We've just gone major league

declaring martial law to apprehend two individuals? If anything it will be due to the multiple take downs that will be hush hush
is RWDS still a thing?

Is this going to be a RWDS or just a take out the criminal trash Death squad?

Asking for my latino friends ">_>

Did someone say pizza?

youtube.com/watch?v=A9r4sTNQgbU

Thread theme.

This is the perfect thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=HVF|"victory fund"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Is this worth anything? Useable?

fugggg

Trump will make it. We will make it.

hey guys so with the news about hillary holding the dnc hostage due to financial constraints, i think i should point out how the whole situation came about in the first place. over the past two decades or so, Soros has been setting up and making connections with various non profit organizations that let him shuffle money around undetected. Think of it as special interests a la carte. I think people even have nicknames for his first round of organizations that he started like the 527s or something. The first round was 5+ of these organizations in the DC area, and one on the west coast.

Why are these a big deal?

McCain Feingold.

Who has been totally anti Trump and rumored to be the one to have provided the laughable dossier to Buzzfeed? He sure did bounce back quick to stop the repeal of ObamaCare too. I'm sure Soros is oblivious to how much control you have over a populace once you control their access to healthcare. im sure you all get it from here

what address? when?

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

Any pizza in there?

You wound me

Standard military tier planning. They are just trying to cover all their bases. From the sound of it, its my guess that certain units will be on alert and ready to move if the situation warrants it.

His will be done.

I was about to say the exact same thing...

Read past 9 threads. Tick Tock.

> THIS LARP IS SLOWLY DYING
> PAGING ALL NEW LARP CONTESTANTS
> PLEASE COME FORWARD

so he was right again

I don't know hoy many proofs you need anons

he predicted the Twitter thing and now this

but this isn't a military operation unless there is a verifiable threat. We are still talking about arrests right?

Coming from a goatfucking shitskin. Don't make me laugh.

because Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, hes hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

His address before he gets on AF1 tomorrow

Fuck off kike, go fap to Susan Boyle some more

>first email i look at mentions the hartfields
>one of the fuckers shot at vegas was a hartfield

We are running out of time before tomorrow.

Disgusting
>sandnigger

you post that same gif on each thread kike

Reminder: TRUMPS MENTOR ROY COHN IS LITERALLY /OURGUY/

Punching that overtime clock, eh?

Is some user ready for a good copy pasta when none of this shit happens and folks (mostly from Reddit) need to learn that every time this shit happens it's a big ole roleplay ?

Are larpers ready to top this thread in a few weeks?

bot detected

praise kek
the swamp belongs to kek

is there a scheduled address or did the user say he would make one?

piss be upon him

When your 67 year old mother is sharing this on FB how covert is it? Surely those targeted would be able to figure it out.

What time are we looking at?

Address tomorrow? what is POTUS schedule?

>TFW the dominos fall...

i have no idea, thats what im asking

How does Vegas shooting fit?
Does it fit?

don't anyone ever forget:

Where did Rosenstein get his start?
Digging dirt on the Clintons for Kenneth Starr

He knows where the bodies are buried

conservativedailynews.com/2017/11/president-trump-schedule-for-friday-11-3-17/

IDK if legit but first thing that came up.

I don't remember where I saw it sorry, it was somewhere in these threads.

You weren't listening, were you?

This goes beyond two people. Read the trail of breadcrumbs. Reassembling the loaf from the breadcrumbs. . .Hillary's U1 deal ended up with US nuclear material being used to build Nork bombs. Throw in the shopping of top secret intel to enemy states, all of which was assisted and covered up by the intelligence agencies and you are talking some major league necks getting guillotined. You better believe enough shit will be hitting the fan that putting the USMC into the streets will be a prudent step.

>live ~5 miles from DC
>just saw/heard a couple of very large helicopters flying low to the ground overhead
Welp, guess I'm sleeping with my 1911 on my bedstand tonight.

Anyone elses life here so devoid of meaning and filled with dispair that they don't even care if it could be just another LARP? I get more joy out of these threads than I do my job, my bluepilled zog brainwashes friends, and any relationship I've ever had.

Him bringing up McCain's brain surgery and how he was back so soon is what makes all this click for me. So many unquestioned unbelievable things have happened this year. This just makes sense. I don't know, maybe I really am going crazy.

He's suppose to tweet a message/signal tomorrow before he leaves for Japan. You won't find an exact time of this because they don't broadcast the POTUS itinerary with time stamps. A sign would be an 'oh shit' type of tweet.

If this is a LARP, this is one of the best ones I've seen. I hope that it isn't just a LARP, but this is Sup Forums after all. If this is true, and the CIA has started to make attempts on the president's life as of the last post, God save us all. I do hope that he, and all of us, will be alright in the coming weeks regardless of these posts.

The way it was described, it is a military operation. The deep state players are so entrenched in government institutions, this is the only real option trump has left. Remember, he surrounded himself with generals who are in the know, and now are in a position to do something. Its just my opinion, but I think this plan of action has been ongoing for months, and every possible scenario is being covered as best they can. Unfortunately, this probably means calling in the military to do what nobody would be able to do using the system as intended because of all the corruption at all levels. Look at the literal mountain of evidence against HRC and company, yet NOTHING has been done. This is the only way to drain the swamp he has, and it looks like the military is on board.

Probably the most blatant clue I could post. I'm not Q, but I see where most of this stuff points to.

Don't focus on one symbol in this image, just note that they are together.

So early tomm then? 8-10AM EST?

Nah I haven't been blackpilled since Election night.

Don't worry brother, me too

My bros NG unit is active this weekend... I asked him if there was gonna be a junta and he laughed weird.

It's really going down

This even connects the SAP on her server. Easy access for other countries.

I saw that Assange tweeted this; it's useful for journalists covering Donna Brazil and how the DNC primaries were rigged. It was an earlier release.

He's here.

big true if

So is one of my employees (O-5 in Air NG) - was short notice which was unusual, right?

bro you're high off some strong ass weed

no, I have a family that i love and want to protect, as well as my fellow patriots.

Look above you

The best larp is not a larp.

Hang on, user.

it’s not polite to brag user

Gotta try and find more joy out of life!

Nah, this is due to Donna Brazile throwing Hildabeast under the bus. It's just Assange saying "I told you so last year but you ignored it"

I live near dc too and been saying a lot of strange helicopter activity all week

KYS 1st thing in the morning

It does feel that sanity may be slipping a bit, but perhaps we are living in one of those times that really shapes history.

>The Age of Happenings