I hope you all realize that Trump is being manipulated by the Jews to end the diversity lottery system

I hope you all realize that Trump is being manipulated by the Jews to end the diversity lottery system.

The diversity system is the very last remaining way for the average white person to immigrate to the U.S. If it gets repealed, there will be virtually no way for any Europeans to get to the U.S. (Unless they are millionaires).

Every minority will still be able to get in via asylum. This system is SOLELY to target the number 1 way Europeans come to America.

Good, fuck them we're full.

>"what are work and study visa's"
get one of these and overstay the visa. It's what all the brown people are doing.

Not permanent don't count.

Otherwise you might as well count tourist visas.

Diversity means anti-white

Except most diversity visas are awarded to white countries because very few of them apply to immigrate.

Good
>there will be virtually no way for any Europeans to get to the U.S. (Unless they are millionaires).
That's the point, only rich white europeans that can be helpful in some way to America, not any poor bastard

Except any poor bastard from any brown country can come in unlimited numbers.

You can't apply for amnesty as a white person.

Literally the vast majority of everyone getting accepted is an African nigger.

Someone doesn't know how to do addition.

jewnald jewy jewmpf is being played by kikes!? somebody phone the president. oh wait. he's meeting the president of virgin islands, whom and which also are him and also epstein owns a temple there. the electoral college is on a fact finding mission to find and to refer to itself as being the president of the person and place you've just met and also to find itself and maybe epstein at a temple on the same island. it always comes back to epstein. what in the fuck happened to the trial of the accusations there? some wordpress blog said there is a woman recruiter third party connection between all these people. and possibly ivanka. regarding the trial. the girl gave the first hearing a fake address. who wouldnt? they gave her a second shot or something. trump becomes president. nobody ever hears about this again and case dismissed. oops what was that? some rumors about guest lists or friends lists or flight rosters? muh bill clinton
>le shaking bill's hand at chelsea's wedding.png may may photo

>As of 2017, around 20 million people apply for the lottery each year, and around 100,000 people (including family members of the winners) receive permanent residence as a result of it.

source?

there is one too many find itselves there lol

They're called "refugees"

You have em too.

>If it gets repealed, there will be virtually no way for any Europeans to get to the U.S
Good.

This is the most retarded post I've seen on Sup Forums in a very, very long time. A fucking plus, my dude!

why

Fuck off kike.

The notion that moving over to a merit-based system that prioritizes what both Trump and Sessions have mentioned before involving a requirement to have skills and speak English will -- for no stated reason -- suddenly mean that diversity quotas become part of the immigration policy is pants-on-head retarded.

Especially with a Republican congress.

but the quotas are dead and now all you have is bibi's brownies

Perfect. Fuck off, world, we're full.

niggers can't into merit

we don't need quotas

im waiting to learn what this whole "merit system" will be. Becouse if he manages to to push something like "military service for citizenship" then boy, this would trully be the best timeline and i would be luckiest son of a bitch. Now i wouldnt need to luck out in lottery, spend 2 years working in the US and finally then join the Army but instead just join the fucking army which was the main goal all along (various reasons. shooting sandniggers is one of them) I would be happy with this turn of events. Think about it- thats the smartest thing to do. 1- you keep all the opportunists out, only those fully commited to becoming American, those that are willing to give away years of their life(and possibly loose it in the process) would apply for citizenship. 2- you get a dissposable supply of cannon fodder to fight in your wars. cannon fodder that you dont need to care about so much as for the "american boys". Nobody would give a fuck if some foreigners died in combat. 3- i dont really see any drawbacks from this. You can supply your existing units with us, or even create an all new foreign legion type of thing made solely out of foreigners. Service for citizenship is simply the best solution.