Catholics are worse than mormons, there is no debate

Catholics are worse than mormons, there is no debate

OP is worse than straight people, there is no debate

Hey is there anyway I can talk with you 1 on 1?

Found the faggot lutheran
"Waaaaah scripture is infallible!!!
But let me take these seven books out of the bible first!"
-Martin faggot King

>all other variants of sky-daddy worship are retarded, but trust me, our latest version is fine!

Sorry that you have to much priest dick up your ass

Why do you ask

I'm not mormon, I'm just saying I'd rather lack coffee than lack my virginity at age 7

Awwwww what's wrong Lutheran?
Mad that your autistic founder contradicted himself?
No better than Mohammad

Yeah ok

Way to avoid my point retard.
Sinful actions of men don't reflect the church.
Now explain the self-contradictions of Protestantism to me already.

Loaded Questions are not to be answered

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

rude

Protestants are the jews of christianity

>WE
>WUZ
>REAL CHRISTIANS

Ah, so you admit that protestantism has no backing in the sense that "scripture is infallible?"
Because they removed any scripture they didn't like.
Your denomination has no theological backing if you decide to remove sections of the Bible to conform to what you ///think/// it should be.
This is why protestants have become so lackluster on sin and degeneracy. Shame you can't get a grasp on that.

uh, I'm no science major, but I'm pretty sure that argument would work with all of the other categories too

You're on here all the fucking time, how do you do it?

nope! I disagree

That meme is pretty accurate actually, in that god specifically says that Christs word is his word, so yea....Catholicism is shit and Protestantism is the way. Faggot.

Then back up your argument with logic or admit that you can't defend your shitty lukewarm denomination.

never implied it wouldn't, but imo protestantism is the most retarded branch of christianity

I don't really know
Quite a bit of spare time I guess

Ok retard

I can setup a one-time use discord server link if you want

All protestant churches will offer gay marriages in 50 years

Discord scares me i hate interacting with people

i will see you again some time where i will ask more questions

Alright

I grew up Catholic, but I just couldn't get back into it after my teenage fedora period. And now I've decided to become a Mormon, so yeah. LDS still isn't a Christian organization though, even I won't pretend that it is

Catholics are confirmed spics, reminder the greatest civilisations were Nationalist Protestant in the Anglican style. Catholicism deprived states of their nationalism (it was a major stumbling block of Garibaldi's Italian unification drive in the late 19th century for example)

Anglo church was made because a retarded king wanted to go against Jesus's words and continuously divorce and remarry. Fuck them.

Not even close. Kys special underwear wearing faggot.

Wrong, Catholics deprived democracy of its nationalism.

The 7 books removed were added by the Catholic Church after the council of nicaea. Look up deuterocanonical books retard.

I'd say that Catholics are worse since they are more subtil with their heresies. Mormons are at least stupid to anyone with a brain, but people who are normal actually think Catholics are Christians (they trust in their works to save them, they are not saved)

>people unironically going to church
are you people actually brain dead sheep?