Whoa

Oh...

i'm not going to buy a carton of brown eggs and put a single white egg to refute her point if thats what you're trying to get me to do.

reminder: i dont give a fuck about diversity

Those are eggs

This

But this is

If this was actually accurate 5 of those eggs would be brown.

my entirely political ideology BTFO in one twitter post..................................................................................................................................................

In a few years the whole block will be brown anyways.

At last I see...

>student loans
...but no job because you decided to study a A Bachelor of Intertextual Understanding of Post-Third Wave Feminist Social Justice and Racial Integration Theory

And this is diversity.

Someone reply with a carton of 11 brown eggs and just one white egg saying "and this is?"

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

Reminder: this is not diversity

brown eggs are from free range chickens right? i always eat brown eggs...Happy egg...Also i buy kosher shit, i figure the jews will try to protect their own.

then write it in arabic if you're so great

Why do you spend your time caring about what dumb fucks post to twitter? You just make yourself mad...

Ive never seen a white chicken egg before, they are alway skin coloured here (like he man's skin)

haha yeah we need more violent blacks in every classroom

> remember, blacks make up 12% of the U.S population, so we need >50% representation in everything. Or it's not real diversity

I don't understand what point you're trying to make?

yeah, it's a mistake, the eggs should all be white

It's okay to be a white egg

underrated most logical post

reminds me of the "these aren't my glasses" images

50 shades of brown

>Gay pride flag
= Pedophile.

a room full of whites can be diverse

yanks bleach them because they're population is so retarded they think brown eggs are unhealthy

I don't even think about it. i don't give a fuck about peoples color. I hate them all equally. I hate whites just as much as everyone else.

In the workplace true diversity is when they hire only the most qualified people, not having to diversity hire, not having to only hire whites, or women.

>scientists have predicted what happens when you have uncontrolled third world immigration
>and it's beautiful

Jews xray their eggs to ensure that they dont eat/sell any egg that has the weird blood spot stringy thingy on the yolk. I would buy them too if they sold jew eggs here, but jews dont live here

>they're
and i personally only eat cage free eggs people buy why egg cuz theyre cheap and theyre cheap cuz theyre not cared for and miserable

why eggs?

white-feathered chickens with white earlobes lay white eggs, and reddish-brown-feathered chickens with red earlobes lay brown eggs

I like dudes not kids.

That's actually very fair to say.

Uma Delicia :DDDD

>Replacing Jeremy Irons as Scar
>Replacing Roan Atkinson as Zazu with John Oliver

James Earl Jones is still top notch at least they brought him back.

Really made me think

>they bleach the eggs
Wtf, its like an obsession to fuck with all food with chemicals over there.

Just wait til they start bleaching them African brown because white eggs are deemed racist.

Someone should reply with the global proportion of whites
For someone that keeps bringing up that they don't see borders when looking at earth they sure tend to forget who the minority is.
Left consistency

Have chickens, eggs are white sometimes with tan speckles. Don't believe their lies.

How much was the ransom?

All homosexuals like kids, homosexuality stems from molestation as a child.

has australia reclaimed its title as shitposter supreme with this sentence?

I see like four whites and a chink.

So diversity=niggers.

You can't seriously believe this is true.

Source?

I didn’t think your brain would be THIS pozzed

You do bleach them, you also bleach your fucking potatoes.

And your teeth, hows that flouride going?

it's the breed of chicken you fucking mongoloids

This is diversity

>yanks bleach them
We don't. It would get into the egg. Our chickens are just fucked up.

Don't you guys also dye your cheese florescent orange for some reason?

Go be a faggot someplace else.

>You do bleach them,
No, we don't bleach our eggs to be white. A quick google search would've told you that.

Yes, we do sanitize the outside of mass-produced eggs. No they are not white because we bleach them because "we think brown eggs are unhealthy".

Brown eggs are also sold in every store, too.

Lol just ate 2 eggs.
One was brown and one was white.
Sniggered to myself how I was ensuring a diversity quota in my snack.

Both are from the same shaver.
I wonder if that twittertard knows that chickens lay different coloured eggs all the time.

kek. mac user.
imagine my shock.

Are you this retarded?
Nigga one chicken can lay two different coloured eggs.

That's the general rule, but I own shaver/leghorn cross chickens and they lay alternating coloured eggs.
They're little mixed race monsters!

I'm all for gassing queers. Not for being a jew. Don't make shit up just to serve your purpose.

Nope

90% Black = Diversity.

For now, but later it will be more, more, more, because nothing is ever good enough.

That's kind of fucked up.

they stole that babby.

fixed it

I lol'ed hans

Reminder: Diversity is weakness in society.

>a movie about african lions has african voice actors

literally nothing wrong

Our ancestors warned us.

Point illustrated perfectly

expect an african outcome

sage

He's right, you know.

powerful

John Oliver works for Zazu though, because he's really cucky, and also british.

1/12 black is not diversity. That's true.

Diversity would be 2/12. That's a representational proportion. The trouble is that isn't enough.
Back when they were complaining about the Oscars blacks had proportional representation.

For some reason liberals think diversity means 2 whites in a room full of black people and no hispanics or asians present for some reason. They are completely fucking delusional on this point. Ask them to estimate how many blacks there are in % of the population sometime, then help them look up the real answer.

"We have your son he is alive now but if you call the police he won't be for long. Fill a suitcase with large unmarked bills and drop it at the old quarry at 2:00 am. Make sure you are not followed"

why do these people obsess about diversity? Not everything is diverse and there is nothing wrong with that.

stop posting, holy shit, straya get your retarded brother

Why can't Sup Forums have a true leader who genuinely understands the full meaning of diversity instead of posted retarded egg cartons? Where could such a leader be found in the world??

In China or India are they shamed by sjw Jews into including whites in their musicals and kung fu movies?
NOPE

No they cant. I have 20 chickens. Are you lying or just stupid?

such a leader is only in leftist fantasy m90

smooth as eggs

God is dead

Ching chang Chong so yellow.
Bollywood so brown.
Only whites need to pander.

>yanks bleach them

And you drink the shit on a regular basis, go pay your tv tax, cuck.

Some chickens lay brown eggs, some white eggs, some pastel color eggs (yes, really.) It does NOT matter how they are raised. The color of the eggs is determined by BREED of chicken.
Glad to see we know SO much about our food...

can i bump replies? ill bump it anyway

Of course not. And "no borders" mysteriously does not apply to the third world, even though it's semi-popular for old people to retire to places their money will last longer. That's even billed as exploitative and wrong. Even in the rare cases the countries welcome them (and their money) with open arms, the same lefties that think borders are evil, will claim you're oppressing the locals by flooding their market with money.

Same thing with how lefties unironically defend undercutting local workers by mass importing low skilled workers and highly specialized workers who work for peanuts comparatively.

But god forbid you're actually a small business owner who's using that cheap labour back in their own country to make your PCB board prints or textile work. Then you're The Man. The evil capitalist. The colonialist white man.

No values.