This is the face of America now

This is the face of America now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3S9jutIJxSE
youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very powerful message.

sure looks awfully familiar

He looks like a little hippo. The new season was pretty good. Sad that Samwise died.

No, we recently got a new immigrant who is about to become a Citizen.

If this is the future of America, I want to live again.

Dustin and Steve are only good characters.

all hail the jew muds
our new overlords

squinty-eyed hippie who needs a haircut?

Who still has better teeth than the British.

what was the name of Chad Thunder Cock who will inevitably be gay next season

Billy I think?

so glad I've never watched it

It's ok to be hispanic.

Not even close

Never got the hype over that series. Overall was really boring and was very show. I had more fun watching Super 8 than both seasons.

kid looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=3S9jutIJxSE

Season 1 was decent. I haven't bothered with S2 as it got way too SJW (S1 had its mandatory SJW moments but was comfy enough to make up for it)

I enjoyed season 1 and didnt see any SJW crap in it that I could immediately see. Has season 2 been the same? Ever since I saw the creators give that cringe speech about punching nazis in the face I had fears they would ruin the second season with forced SJW garbage. Does it hold up?

topkek

who cares about the face with these tits

no its been pretty good, i mean there more brown people than ever but no sjw agendas to bee seen so far.

yea there's an agenda, were you even watching?

The ginger girl has an interracial relationship with a nigger child
There's an obligatory Hindu girl that eleven goes on Edventures with
The stepbrother is the big bad white man for not wanting his ginger stepsister to fuck niggers

i couldn't get through the rest- really disappointing, I thought perhaps this was finally going to be a decent show.

A curly haired little ...Jewish/Mexican hybrid? With a lisp.

Sounds about right.

One more line for reddit spacing anger.

>The ginger girl has an interracial relationship with a nigger child
I had seen a thread about the show creators being so proud they made her kiss the black kid over and over. Didnt get to read it though at the time. But it had me worried they ruined the show

The racemixing was totally forced and added nothing to the story.

It wasn't the creators that made the "punch nazis" speech, it was one of the actors.

If you like season 1, you should like this season too. There aren't any political overtones that I noticed. One episode features a more "diverse" group of characters, but it makes sense considering the environment in which it takes place.

Also, the black kid and a white girl develop feelings for each other, but it's all pretty innocuous.

Honestly, if any of that bothers you, I have no idea how you watch any TV or movies.

kek

Also, the episode with the diverse group of characters has them as criminals.

>It's okay to be white threads become recurring
>these "America isn't white anyway" threads quadruple in number

>I have no idea how you watch any TV or movies.
>Watching TV shows and movies from 2013 to now
>The years of the forced diversity

I honestly never watch TV or movies and go out of my way to not watch them. Most of what I watch are reruns of King of the Hill

I haven't heard about the directors patting themselves on the back for the interracial kiss. Any sources?

>it had me worried they ruined the show
Nah, I don't think it's ruined. There are plenty of shows that are much, much, much more politically confrontational out now.

It was meant to develop the black kid's character. Although a lot of fans consider the white girl to be useless.

>literally making fun of a child

Juses Christ user relax

Lol

Exactly. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen any backlash because of that.

In the second season they introduce the HIP NEW GRRRL GAMER. Who's better than all the rest of the boys at video games. Also she shacks up with the nigger kid.

Watch Silicon Valley, Mike Judge is an anti-SJW genius

Which is made all the more amusing by the cast of Silicon Valley being a bunch of flimsy nu-male feminist cunts.

The % meme is the best bantz to come out of Sup Forums in ages. It makes Americunts assmad as fuck.

it's funny because it's mostly americans that perpetuate it

Dustin literally got cucked dude.

Pfffttttttt
I Refuse to watch it because of the two kike directors & one kike kid gleefully forcing the ginger girl to kiss the nigger
Pissed off because I enjoyed the first Season. Oh well at least that Will Redpill White Males who watch it, nothing Wakes Us Up like pushing miscenegation everywhere.

They cant laugh at you if you laugh at yourself.

>it's all pretty innocuous
gas yourself kike

>muh chillenz

where are you when they be getting raped? fuck you

>giggles like an autistic cock gobbling faggot

I like Dustin a lot, he's my favourite character.

>mfw Jonathan the literal stalker aspie steals Steve's girl

Steve literally did nothing wrong.

Her eyes are so far apart she can look around me...

i want to titty fuck her so bad

It doesn't make me mad, it just makes me sad.

He's not a bad looking kid, he just went through an awkward phase. Whatcha slidin?

Toppest of keks

I wouldn't talk chang you're probably a chink yourself

The face of the Shite House now

youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY

The directors did it while the ginger girl was vocally against it and it wasn't in the script. She honestly seems like the victim of a sexually hostile work environment. The directors laughed about how she hated it and purposely made them keep doing it.