We Should Keep It Posting

Alright niggers this whole "its okay to be white" thing needs to keep going so we can cleanse our University and schools. The Students on my campus would almost take them down with in the hour after I posted a few. If we keep it going not only would it force their hand but its bringing out the normies.
Why would we stop if we can oust them in their own "safe spaces"?

Other urls found in this thread:

zazzle.com/its_okay_to_be_white_meme_t_shirt-235478110195754051
orikaru.net/echo-flower)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take it to the next level

raise flags
chalk sidewalks
string banners
higher pilots to draw it in the clouds

take it right into the very depths of their safe spaces

>higher

mfw this is the exact same shit as black lives matter and they reacted exactly the same as us.

feels good hypocrites

as long as the message remains unchanged the delivery method doesn't matter. visibility is key. put it everywhere. force them to address this. make them defend their stance that being white is bad

There is minor difference - we are not in Africa.

There are no whites in Spain so I wouldn't worry about it. Go worry about beans and dirt and other poor people stuff.

Get out of here bergstein.

should have went with "not sorry" on white background

Yes, keep posting. The more they take them down, the more we post them.

Keep it up lads!

Ah, its leh "I'd rather lose than worry about whether I'm a hypocrite" guy. There's always one. I bet you think that "we shouldn't engage in collectivism - that's only for leftists!!!" too, don't you?

>it's okay to be white
No shit Sherlock you must have an iq of 200 to figure that out
Oh wait no one is arguing against that? Then why... Oh i see you're insecure about other races
Maybe people are tearing them down because it's retarded and they make the connection in their head that pro minority =/= anti white, something you clearly haven't

I didn't know that was a race

>they make the connection in their head that pro minority =/= anti white
They know that its the out groups vs the in groups . Class warfare / marxism

Why rip them down unless they are offended by a fairly neutral statement about whites. They have been brainwashed to hate whites.

THIS IS THE GOAT!

>it's okay to be white
>all lives matter
These statements, if neutral, wouldn't need to be said. These are both statements that were said in reaction to pro minority rhetoric and black lives matter, with the sole purpose of devaluing their respective messages. It's extremely intellectually dishonest to think they are neutral statements and not reactionary.

So is it okay to be white?

I mean even the "its only fair" argument surely applies here but at the same time their stuff can stay ours cant. Its Unfair and shows cracks in our educational institutions that they are controlled.

Yes
If you really think the argument was whites are inferior you're retarded. Stop thinking it's okay to straw man extreme ideas

Before 2014 I would have unironicly said just that
But fuck it right? I don't want to be the last white guy around saying "at least I have my Constitution"

Ebonics version, pls!!!

zazzle.com/its_okay_to_be_white_meme_t_shirt-235478110195754051

Whites aren't allowed to be proud of their race in our culture. It's about time to stop being cucks.

Bump, JOIN THE CAUSE

We're arguing from different worldviews
White people can celebrate their race... through their ancestry
Black people don't have the same luxury, they really just have their race.
I don't need to say it but of course I'm generalizing.

your meme is ready, sir.

Anybody got anything that stands out pretty well as a steam icon. Can barely read the OP when it's used.

wtf

Should consider doing "It's not okay to be white" as a second phase, and watch them leave it up.

>its okay to be black
Liberals: yes
>it's okay to be gay
Liberals: yes
It's okay to be white
Liberals: racist

Reminder, avoid water marks and any bullshit about (((stage 2)))

this is actually the most ridiculous thing ever
pol tries to get the libs to panic with praising hitler and yelling at jews to no avail
then they post a sign that says "it's ok to be white" the most pathetic and weak troll attempt of all time
and it works. really really well. november 4th is the death throe of the left and it's ok to be white was the killer.

Reminder that leftists attack anything that seems to them to be effective, and they have attacked this more than anything recently.

Just crop it enough to fit the dimensions it wants and use bold block letters

More like
>history of people hating blacks
Liberals: it's okay to be black
>history of people hating gays
Liberals: it's okay to be gay
>recent history of people finally starting to like gay and black people
Liberals: eh it's not okay to put up a sign that in context goes against that

>in context
What context?

What if we spread the message DIGITALLY? go on websites like EchoFlower
(orikaru.net/echo-flower)
Or Word Cloud World
and type in it's okay to be white.

Haven't tried it in steam yet, but give this a go

See

How about

I
Love
Being
White

Or

It’s
Not
Okay
To Be
White

Or

White Pride?

>t.Tyrone

To be honest, You don’t want to annoy POC

You just want to recruit Moore white people. So you need more information I think.

This is the new trend for low testosterone numales to feel like they are doing something.

You are just making that context up because you are too blind to see the anti-white propaganda being spread around

it's okay to crave milk

It doesn't need to change at all. Anyone who keeps suggesting new phrases is going to be called a shill, and rightfully so.

>To be honest, You don’t want to annoy POC
That's actually the whole point. By annoying coloureds so much with this one, five-word phrase, we're showcasing their, and the left's, utter hypocrisy.

Can you give examples?

Overall it went just as expected. Whenever the posters are mentioned, It's in the context that it's somehow racist. Success.

This. Keep it dead simple.

So by your logic it should be ok for someone to commit a crime if they have previously been abused? Just because there was racism and homophobia in the past does not mean that gays and blacks deserve reparations or are allowed to be racist towards whites and claim these posters are somehow hateful.

Posters should be placed in NOV4 cities

POC are too used to it. It doesn’t affect them. It’s not going to start a war. It’s not going to spark a protest.... I mean, it does slightly annoy them. Like I think it’d be more beneficial to recruit people to understand why. Or give examples of why you think it makes sense.

STICK
TO
THE
PLAN

Be more obvious, shill

Black people won't care about this stuff. The only people that care are white libs acting on their behalf.

The genius of this campaign is it's a bland un-contentious statement, or at least it should be. There's no movement, no marches, no riots.
There's no real comeback to it and it's driving them nuts.

I'm sure someone has that image with 20 or so anti-white articles. I'm not a self-hating person so I don't collect such things

Now THIS is a message I can really get behind

But they're not, though. There's already videos of coloureds whining about it, as well as articles being written about how a small phrase saying it's okay to be something is racist. Whites that are somewhat aware of what's happening will realise the hypocrisy of the outcries and will stray further away from being "allies" to coloureds.

>Blacks are the only coloureds in existence
Either way, black people on twitter have already begun lambasting this campaign, so it's obviously working.

Only if we sperg out when inevitably "it's okay to be black" gets posted, like they did

WE NEED YOUR HELP

> Save images
> Participate in the hashtag #itsokaytobewhite
> Retweet images, sjw hypocrisy and "coincidences" (don't do it with your personal account, that could get you in trouble)
> Contact e-celebs, e-thots, youtubers, and attention whores to spread the campaign.
> Keep posting the sign. If you can't do it every day, then do it every three days, if you can't, then every week. If you can't, then every month.

We don't need to ask for permission for our identity to exists.

bump for more posting

this

>That one person writing all over the paper asking if he's upset and who hurt him

Projection levels off the charts

Okay. You got me. Let’s see how far it goes.

>all these triggered libtards putting down "????" as comeback remarks

Lol only a retard would look at this and think that the person who put it up is insecure and not the dude (probably a white bitch) who wrote 10 different comments pretending to be different people

sage
fuck off, shill

Fuck off shill. It's clear that all of these messages can be easily misconstrued to be a "neo-nazi" or "white supremacist" think. Shill be gone, your disguise is paper thin.

THE MESSAGE MUST REMAIN UNCHANGED

I wasn't aware we were organising riots and murdering black people?

Be Chad, not a virgin.

Exactly. There's no counter against it. People like pic related are doing some nth level mental gymnastics trying to oppose this, but the phrase is too innocent and simple. If your response to the "Is it okay to be white?" is anything other then "Yes," you're anti-white. End of story.

>So by your logic it should be ok for someone to commit a crime if they have previously been abused?
No you fucking retard, but if someone is abused you can't expect them to turn out fine.
Both groups have had a massive history of actual legal discrimination and oppression. Do you really think groups like that can bounce back on their own, when people are alive today when Jim crow was still in effect and gay marriage was legalized like 2 years ago? And it's not like as soon as Jim crow was overturned and gay marriage was legalized, they immediately had 100% public support.

>ur fucking insecure man
>gonna be attending the resist trump thing tomorrow so I can try to avoid being deported or something . Yes I myself am insecure but thats cause im a lesser race with no standards so it really doesnt hurt me to play the victim like a little bitch but man ur white ur supposed to be better than this

Holy fucking shit

I choose to believe the guy who wrote WHITE GENOCIDE wasn't the poster, but an onlooker who is /ourguy/.

Chemist here!

There is a way you could put up these posters in a totally undetectable way.

If you write a message in silver nitrate solution on paper, it will appear to be blank but darken over the next few hours.

> get dilute silver nitrate (amazon or photo store)
> write message on paper with paint brush
> put it up without being detected
> for extra deniability you can write another message outside IOTBW in a disappearing ink pen (amazon) that will vanish in a few hours
> message appears
> ???

How can we get this on a banner in the sky behind one of those planes?

>Black people don't have the same luxury, they really just have their race.
that's not our fucking problem

Why did one female write so many seperate messages on that poster?
Also why does it look a lot like projecting?
Is that female ok?

Fuck off Canada not talking about you

It's Okay To Be White you retarded fucking Lefties and Jew Pedophiles!

"It's okay to be white", kind of sounds like a disability. It should be: "It's right to be white"

>We don't need to ask for permission for our identity to exists.
Argentina i am sorry i ever doubted your whiteness.

(((Detected)))

Gtfo