Do you SUPPORT slavery, why or why not?

Do you SUPPORT slavery, why or why not?

No. Niggers are obsolete. Eli Whitney proved this in the 19th century.

They might make good food for doggos tho

slavery was a fatal mistake of our ancestors, not morally but because we now have blacks in the country

define slavery

The ownership of another person, and benefitting off their labor while you pay them nothing.

id like to see slavery brought back, but it will never happen.
the real tragedy is that we have to deal with them. if i two wishes, id have a choice to make. make them slaves again, or ship them all out.

i like the idea of having 3 or 4 slave girls to do all of my bidding. but they would have to be sterilized and all them men would need to be shipped out.

realistically, its probably better to just ship them all out.

I do. A nigger is not necessarily a bad person, with a strong hand they can contribute something of value to society. Instead of getting paid their welfare how about they sleep in the stables and make sure to have breakfast ready in the morning. Problem remains that you need to hire a white guy to handle all that because I ain't got no time for nigger scolding all day but that's what it needs

No definitely not.

>because we now have blacks in the country
You mean you now have a black country

This. Robots are the new niggers.

So I'd rather they just be executed

Yes cuck

Slavery only works if the slaves are castrated.
Arabs did it best.
But in general, its bad: mechanization and automation are better than dealing with niggers in your society.

No but I support indentured servitude

That is actually just keiloid scarring which is common to black people and is not indicative of a savage whipping.

No, it brought blacks here.

No, all men have a right to be free.

Thanks for the info leaf, love your insight into slavery and what you brought to the discussion here.

I support enslaving neets and capitalists

oh lord, who or what gives them that right?

People who are for slavery are dumb as fuck. You complain about immigrants taking your jobs, but support competing with free labor?

The industrial revolution and automation have made slavery unproductive and unprofitable. There's actually a surplus of labor in the world right now and it's only getting worse.

The US military, faggot

If I had to choose between picking my lettuce and owning someone/something that did it for me, I'll choose the latter and bill the labor out to someone else.

>Do you SUPPORT slavery, why or why not?
No. It's a nigger institution, created, supported and staffed by niggers.

>I'll choose the latter
This is why we need gulags and mass executions

ok, so lets pretend that the us military gives people rights. which they dont. but you seem to be of limited ability, so we will roll with it.

Why is it bad to own labor?

I agree, they were excellent at killing communists and jews.

Most slaves were taken in wars in Africa and their choice was be slaves or be killed. And that meanttheir children, and their children's children. They wereny going to take a chance on say a grandson plotting to kill grandfather's "master".

oh shit commie talking smacks

I support it because doing my own laundry is a pain in the fucking ass.

Hey look, it's that one guy. The only slave to be flogged.

Alright calm down rambo theres still a lot of time for THE US MILITARY to get its eye wiped its made up of people who've fled their country of origin in the past when the shits hit the fan the blue on blue in iraq and Afghanistan was ridiculous and can only be put down to THE US MILITARY utterly shitting itself at the slightest noise

If I owned a means of production, I wouldnt run it into the ground, only communists do that.

Bringing blacks here in large numbers was the worst move, and why I hate the south

>do you support cheap foreign labor replacing your working classes.
no.

there is no need for slavery. millions of people will work dirt cheap willingly

even sharecropping like was done after the civil war was agreeable to most

>oh lord, who or what gives them that right?
>them
it isn't just them. would you like to be a slave?

>People who are for slavery are dumb as fuck
This. Anyone FOR slavery, deserves to be the slave. I'd rather just deport all the old slave descendants back to their homeland

NO I don't support slavery.
I'm firmly against it. I'm against the mistreatment of any peoples.

I strongly believe in having a homogeneous homeland for each race

so instead of just making people do the work and providing them with healthcare, food, and housing, we give them tokens so they can aquire the same thing at inflated cost. but we only give them enough for them to subsist. I like your thinking. Thats not slavery at all, thats free will.

>muh dick: the post
Kys

no. we have machines right that are more efficient and cheaper than slaves

if it wasn't for slavery, the americas wouldn't be black

only nu-males need clean clothes.. toughen up

having this much white guilt....

I agree I would like to personally establish some sort of nigger slave state. Where The Niggers can all be deported too and we can send them all the jews, muslims, mentally retarded, homeless, dirty gooks, poor gooks, and mexicans; but the trick is the Niggers get to be the slave masters so they can see how there own people will sink to the same levels as the white devil.

free will lets them go work somewhere else, slavery doesn't

>that image
Why is it never talked about that Jews were running the slaver ships coming out of Africa?

I know Jews will define themselves as white when it suits but ask a Jew if he is white while he is in the company of other Jews and see his reaction.

so much for that whole no racism thing.... first time here... i thought this was mostly just trolls... guess not

Of course i support slavery - white slavery, to be precise. Whites are smarter and more productive, so who wouldn't want to have a labour source that strong to take advantage of? Imagine all the things you could build with white slavery...we'd literally advance a century into the future within a decade.

so you want to be a slave?

They are trolls, you are being trolled

Relax new friend, Sup Forums is satire

but, they still get the same tokens for the same actions. (if they are lucky)

Then we give slaveowners a program where the slaves can move from jobsite to jobsite. Once they earn enough transfer points, they can fill an empty slot on another site.

It'll be the slave exchange program. They can even learn new skills that way.

then its no longer slavery. its capitalism. you didn't fool anyone.

I do support slavery OP. It was a smashing good idea then and it remains so now. Any nigger with low IQ can be a pet for a jew or chinaman provided it's not in this North america continental area.

I was a slave. I was enslaved by the low wage jobs most here are enslaved by. I broke my chains and stepped up into the slave owning roll. I hand out tokens to the slaves that work for me, the same tokens that I was paid with.

Whether you want to admit it or not, you are a slave. The only question that remains is if you want to stay one or not.

Fucking ancaps do my head in

Criminals can be enslaved as punishment for crimes. Arbitrary or permanent servitude is Evil.

no brother, the 15000 hour government indoctrination program did your head in. Im just trying to get you around that hurdle.

If you stopped working today, and stopped any government assistance, would you be able to continue your style of life as you saw fit?

who dictates that standard of good and evil?

What crimes are worthy of enslavement?

I don't want slavery at all? I think it's moronic and extremely barbaric and Jewish in nature. I'm pretty much a white supremacist neo nazi too, and I detest slavery. I don't want niggers in any part of where I'm living, slaves or otherwise. Slavey creates too many social problems, not worth it.

Yes. I don't view niggers as the same species (the biggest lie we labor under is the preposterous notion that we are all one great big species) and I see no moral qualms whatsoever about subjugating members of lower species for labor.

I'm willing to admit we're getting beaned a bit. But the nog population has been stable for like 40 years because of abortion and birth control.

>support slavery

would rather just eradicate them from the face of the earth and build an empire unlike anything seen before across the continent of Africa

I do. but only so I could give head-pats to cute abused slave girls.

Every man has the birthright to freedom from the shackles of servitude

>They might make good food for doggos tho

No. My doggo is a beautiful pure bred pharaoh hound bitch. She's too good for fatty, aids infested nigger meat.

Europeans are the only race who abolished slavery. Support for it is a sure detector of mutt.

Yes
Its not ok to be black

t. Comrade Goldstein

If you're a burger and you support slavery but complain about niggers all day, you're a legitimate fucking retard, because slavery is the only reason you have them in your country.

Wouldn't you rather just delete them and take over Africa? Why keep them around? Makes no sense. Slavery pretty much already exists today, ever been to McDonalds? It's usually all niggers working for $7/hr

you are correct, sir.

This, ship them back to Liberia

This thread must be a psyops. Normies might actually support an ethnostate, slavery is just flat out retarded and makes us all seem evil.

So you admit your pic had nothing to do with the topic you were raising?

No, I don't support slavery.

I support the complete extermination of niggers.

Slavery brought niggers here and bringing niggers here ruined america. I would kill every lazy slave owner piece of shit if I had a time machine.

They were basically the (((chamber of commerce))) republicans of their time, selling out the countries future to keep wages low for whites.

Fuck slavery.

I could go along with that, but why cant we just get the slaves to conquer africa for us. It would preserve more of our gene pool. Were gonna need a deep labor pool to draw from once we start mining asteroids and other such things.

Yeah except occasionally they chimp and go on nat turner tier raping and killing sprees.

How about you just learn to make your own bacon and eggs and quit wanting millions of violent retards here

What if you feed and house them?

>”be slave”
>become “slave owner” by working hard
>the “slaves” you “own” can do the same
>”language” “has” “no” “meaning” “to” “you”

Making men subservient from birth is wrong.

I still don't want niggers in my country though.

only a small peckered fag wouldnt want some sexy negresses around to do thy bidding

>If you stopped working today, and stopped any government assistance, would you be able to continue your style of life as you saw fit?

Unironically yes, I became independently wealthy by working hard and being super smart till mid thirties while investing intelligently. Inherited nothing, no connections of any kind, never kissed ass.

Don’t understand this mentality though, because I’m not some africa nigger napping under a tree all day until tropical fruit falls into my mouth without any work... I should be upset? Why?

What do you think this is a fucking doujin?

Natural law morality can be arrived at by pure reason. See Aristotle.

Primarily property crimes which can't be repaid by the thief, embezzler, etcetera.

White guilt is feeling responsible for slavery, fag. Basic human decency is just acknowledging its fundamental wrongs.

I didnt become a slave owner by "working hard", I quit what I was doing, and did something else, without others permission or approval. I can assure you, the slaves I own have the option to go the same route as I did, the do not have the ability, nor will they ever.

Its kind of like this conversation with you. You work for me now. I created the opportunity for you to show how retarded you are, and you took to it like a duck to water,

Quiet down goy, you're trying to reason with Sup Forums

-a NEET commie

You’re a larping college freshman DUDE WEED faggot

What good did it do freeing these animals. ENSLAVE THEM. All non whites are animals

Nice LARP faggot

Taxation is not theft

No good comes from it and machines do a better job anyway

Nigger:

Per the 13th amendment, slavery is STILL legal as a form of punishment.

And sage.

How about we acknowledge the fundamental wrongs and atrocities created by that flag you are sporting.

You used natural law morality in the same line you referenced a buttfucking boy-lover. Thats rich.

How about everyone protects what is theirs, and if you lose it, you dont let it go so easily. that would require quite a lot less government red tape.

cool story bro, larping is fun isnt it?

THE AMERICAN NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM BOYS