Let's say you were in a position of power...

Let's say you were in a position of power, such that you could coerce some of the most beautiful women in the world to have sex with you. Even women that can get any guy they want and would never even consider having sex for money.
Two questions.
1) Would you do it?
2) [hard mode] Would you do it? And this time tell the truth, liar.

Before the internet, probably. They undermined the power of freedom of speech and information sharing technology, which has led to their downfall. It won't ever work again (for a while at least)

I'm sure the defense will be something like "Goyim don't be jealous, it his success you want to punish him for, he got what you wanted and antisemitism, oy vey"

Is that what you think?

It would feel like shit knowing you kinda raped a chick. The guilt isn't worth it. He could already have hot , golddigger sluts who throw themselves at him.
Chances are most of these women did just that, both parties knew she didnt want to do it , but both parties agreed to do it anyway to the mutual benefit/loss.

I probably would.

The problem is that given my body and personality, they would be disgusted by me, and me using my power would probably not get them wet and hot for me.

I can already imagine it happening, she undresses quietly, I kiss her and she reciprocates in no manner, she lays down like a dead fish and probably doesn't even look at me. Im not sure it would be worth it.

no heres what i'd do:
1) not be totally repulsive (if not for the bitches, for myself)
2) consensually fuck a metric shit ton of 8s due to my power and status

If you have to pay a woman for sex and not woo her it just ain't right, tell you what.

The downfall and power of man is giving away your best ideas/characteristics to other tribes....

The Jews still were not smart enough to not give media away; as social media.

Thats what you dont get.... they get dripping hot for the power dick....

Feminism is women being ashamed of their nature...

The worst part about rape is how good it feels to them... They have to live with that fact.. That they are whores on a primal level and want to be dominated by powerful dick

god dammit jlaw is so fucking ugly

would I let a woman suck my dick for a role that doesn't need someone of Incredible talent?

I'm Gary Moviestein.

I'm making Tomb Raider reboot directed by Michael Bay.

It's a frivolous bullshit movie guaranteed to make a billion dollars.

I have 100 hot sluts begging to be Lara Craft. They all have big tits, look the same.

All of them are qualified. Which one do I choose?

One of them approaches me and tells me she'll suck my dick and ride my cock forever if I give her a break. I fuck her brains out.

Did I coerce her? She continues to be my sugar baby and have sex with me. I find her work and make her a star.

Did I do something wrong?

I might do it
Doesn't make it right

I would, but I wouldn't abuse. I'd essentially have a great romance life on easy mode, because of money and fame. Not be some coke-sniffing scumbag playing grab-ass left and right with a cigar hanging out of my mouth and saying TAKE THEM PANTIES OFF OR NO JOB!

>Did I do something wrong?

Sounds like you just chose the most enthusiastic candidate for the job :^)

Hell yeah I would do it.
But I would not do it to children, like most of these sick freaks. If the woman is an adult, and she's not drunk, or intoxicated, she knows exactly what she's getting into. And she could stop it an any time. It is their fault for not being able to resist selling their bodies for fame and fortune. And it's even sillier of them to now cry about it.

Id get a young wife way out of my league in exchange for a pampered life in a metaphorical golden cage and keep her under lock and key with a constant pregnant belly. Other than that no. Seems like a gamble and awkward and dry sex with strangers isn't that appealing.

No. I'm poor and I can get women. Why in the fuck would I wish to engage in self-destructive behavior that hurts others for no other reason than just to do it?

So, if you were loaded out the ass, and you had a stack of fat gold bars. You would feel like you 'raped' a woman by trading her a gold bar for sex? You do realize that she didn't have to take it right?

Well there are some women who don't have a problem with using their sexuality to get ahead.

If I had money I wouldn't have to coerce them.

They just let you do it.

Grab 'em by the pussy.

/thread faggots.

Plenty of these whores fucked him more than willingly to further their career prospects. He even had older over the hill whores grooming new young prospects for him.

>ywn be at the top of a whore-grooming pyramid scheme

>coerce
persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats. - Nope .

CHECKEM
PRAISE KEK

No, because it doesn't give me any pleasure to hurt or exploit other people for my own gratification. I acknowledge, though, that many people have the kind of psychological make-up that'd allow them to power-trip in such a way, which is while exploitation is rife in ever level of society, culture, and industry.

no and no cause lucky me is not an ugly cunt like you are burgershlomonton nigel wilson the 3rd.

now i understand the reason why you inveted that fiat fucking money. no dollars no pussy for you.

I dont get it, why this guy?

this fat fuck, why is he the one pulling the strings in hollywood?

why didnt these whores come out sooner?

>it was fine until he got caught!

they are all fucking whores.

>Before the internet, probably. They undermined the power of freedom of speech and information sharing technology, which has led to their downfall.

This.

Give or take the actress not wanting it might be something that turned on Weinstein.

Coerce? No. Convince? Probably. Very few women are ever coerced into sex. They're talked into it. We even have tape of Weinstein's "coercion" technique. He simply asked a woman over and over until it was clear she wasn't interested, then they parted.

the whores who threw themselves at that fat kike haven't said a word. and that's telling.

the people who have spoke up are the people who appear to have been legitimately harrassed. Harvey begging these women to watch him shower, rolling on the carpet and crying about being fat, exposing himself to women and masturbating in front of them.

these kinds of things are beyond pathetic and embarrassing. and he clearly got what he deserved for being a creepy jew.

Trump raped and molested women so I think it's okay.

>coerce

Depends on what you mean by that.

Would I dangle prospects in front of women and tell them I'm undecided about them as a good fit and try to get them to be the one that comes to me with sex? Maybe.

Would I do some desperate stuff like beg someone to come to my hotel room or grab them? No.

No but I'd sure go after those lovely kiddies narmsayin