We've been exposed

We've been exposed.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-mullen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if a woman made us dinner we wouldn't have to eat microwave taquitos

Oh, we sure have been.

Even if all those assumptions are true, it doesn't make the initial statement any less or more correct. Is being devoid of a brain a prerequisite to being a feminist?

>she typed, as she sat there lonely, her vagina completely barren

Dude i dont care. She can say what ever she wants. At the end of the day women need dick more than we need pussy so feminism will never work.

wat is a taquito? like a mini taco?

>>she typed, as she sat there lonely, her vagina completely barren, with cats and kittens mewing in the background
Fixed it for you

Nick Mullen is a comedian. He uses the pseudonym Nicole Mullen to write a troll blog. thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-mullen/

>assuming their gender.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lots of women think feminism is cancer as well.

>typed the lonely late 30s woman as she takes her daily psych meds and washes them down with way too much red wine

At least all those assignments in women studies are paying off when writing shit tweets

It's not her fault that she's been infected by toxoplasmosis from her cat.
Her brain has been altered by bacterial infections.

#notalltaquitos

fpbp

>She typed, as she prepared for another session of vigorous lovemaking with Chad
FTFY

This board is so pathetic lol

all the feminist women we have now will die off anyways, their genes, their opinions, everything..

no one says "feminism is killing men"

reminds me of the kill bill quote
>"Women give us the silent treatment and we let them think we don't like it"

feminism is hurting womenz moar, dude

bitch doesn't know about tendies?
fucking plebbitors....

This is why white people are declining and losing their countries.

Blacks and Latinos want babies; 20-something white people want a cat.

Ah yes the androgynous, flabby, women's underwear donning left are the real upstanding citizens.

>pretend to be retarded
>wow that's retarded
>HAH SO GULLIBLE STUPID NAZIS
Don't you have a giant spider to fend off?

why are you posting a nearly 4 year old tweet you bellend?

>its killing us men
it's making women miserable, killing them, and i love it.
more dead roasties 2018.

Why would she care about other men if she's about to get her pussy hammered by Chad Thundercock

>taquitos
Patrician taste.

These fucking retards are so easily baited. If you click on the second page one of the titles is "If You Have 19 Kids, You Should Be Allowed To Molest At Least One Of Them ." You faggots are the exact same as people screaming 1 in 4, wage gap, or BLM.

"Jews are a cancer" he growled, grunting
and lifting the Mr. Stein "they're killing Europeans." The oven dinged, he opened the doors

OH SHIET SHUT IT DOWN

Oy Vey shut it the fuck down, they know!

She thought this was so clever when she thought of it, lol.

Sup Forums BTFO

ah yes 2014, the year they fucked up

I'm sure women will be thankful when they are old and alone, having given their life to a corporation that didn't give two fucks about them.

THIS

I had to yell at my cunt of a mom three times to get my super duper mcmountain slurpeee today.

Nick Mullen is actually a crypto-fascist and is known as the "Clown Prince of the Alt Right."

Twitter feminists hate him for being a rape apologist.

Its not bad. But the feminist version of this is a lot worse. I don't think it even needs to be written out honestly.

twitter user takes a piping hot flame thrower to a straw man she erected

>fucking nothing

You'll learn soon, keep bringing in those mexicans

Again, women have no arguments.

>taquitos
>not tendies

The left cant meme

hivemind

Bout time someone gets it.

Well, we do in fact do it for free.

>taquitos
>not tendies

SMHTBBQWYF

no arguments detected

honestly sad, but she chose that life

Look OP I found more. Feminism truly is cancer.

>"I need feminism" she typed,
>scarfing dove bars and chugging cheap merlot
>"The patriarchy is killing us women" The
>microwave dinged, her fifth lean cuisine of the evening was ready

dont you hate men? *screams to husband to pick clothes off floor; scarves down HIS huge box of cocoa butter HE bought her*
burns roast because only she is the one who really needs to be eating right now so why not. if men want any of my things I will make sure every little detail of his life meets my expectations because im never wrong and i am woman hear me roar and anything he can do i can better. except have a clean washroom or drive a car or talk about anything interesting. intrinsically and innately. or lift things. or raise children. or not be needy like me. i need a village to raise these kids why are you insulting my woman lion stuff. we go hunting. i mean. we lick the babies. i mean. why havent you cut your dick off does this dress make my ass look fat why aren't you making me more money for me. i can work and raise the house and kids. youre an idiot male person and can only do one thing at a time. and badly. shame on you, man. i'm opressed and you make me feel terrible and i need wine and to cry myself to sleep. come fix me. no. sleep on the couch
>yes dear

>t. mommy's best boy

Underrated post

>Implying I'd eat filthy mexican food.

Sounds like she's writing a rape fantasy story.

Im so tired of it all boys. I didnt want to have so much hate, but they just keep pushing and pushing

>tfw don't drink soda or eat microwaved meals at all

Don't worry about it. Just go with the hate.

Hey! I don't even drink soda

Probably an excerpt from some romance novel. Lonely chicks love that shit.

Don’t hate. Love yourself and your people. Secure a nation for the White race.

>His
>He
>Men

Wow, look at this slut-bucket assuming my gender.

>t. single childless middle aged woman

looks like everybody sucks at life

I give up, they want to believe the OPs original tweet so much that they can't see past their Virgin rage. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. I see now why we are losing the culture war.

I don't know why but I lost it at

>microwave dinged, her fifth lean cuisine of the evening was ready

I have a vape hardly even use it nice to taste it. I dont even have a microwave anymore and I rarely drink dew.

So it's just a fuckin' spring roll

cringe

Kinda has a point
Head over to /sig/, get your shit together

A spring roll has a wonton wrapper, a taquito uses a tortilla wrapper.