Two Off-Duty Metro Officers with Campos Prior to Shooting

Now it comes out that there were two off-duty Las Vegas Metro officers accompanying Campos on the 32nd floor.
Story seems to be now that Paddock shoots through the door and hits Campos but not the other two officers. They go and take cover. Engineer guy comes and drags Campos away. Two officers do nothing. Paddock goes on ten minute shooting spree while he two off-duty officers sit in the hallway do nothing while people get massacred.
Anybody got anything better?

Add a ‘cha cha cha’ at the end

Slow down. Source on the updated timeline?

It was just on Fox news...

Source?

Tucker Carlson show had a lawyer on that let out some new info today.
- Paddock had ten bags that 2 bellboys took up to the room.
- There were two off-duty Las Vegas Metro Officers with Campos when he was shot prior to the massacre.

Jesus ...i lol'd like a pig in heat.
Thx user

but the police scanner has them on the 31st floor. I guess they need to get back into the recording studio

FUBAR

The officers on the 31st floor were on-duty officers. The ones accompanying Campos were off-duty, most likely plain clothes.

Oh is it time to change the story again?

So, they were on the 31'st floor, heard gunshots, and did JACK SHIT? Or were they on 32, and ran back to 31?

Goddamit. Shit is supposed to make MORE sense after an investigation. This is going the wrong way.

Woah
This is big
Another falsity is revealed
Right after we were just lied to on Ellen Degenerate

There are plenty of retired, off-duty or inactive servicemen in Las Vegas that come to destress for the weekend.

It involves a lot of prostitutes, cocaine, alcohol and gambling. So those officers were probably fucking around.

Dying over here! OMG rotfl!

Looks more and more like an FBI sting gone wrong

Paddock was money launderer for cartels
Cartels have contacts everywhere in Vegas, security, cops, lawyers
Is Paddock's hard drive on a Mexican vacay?

I dunno anymore. They keep adding characters to the 32nd floor like a devious dungeon master.
>Oh btw Grimlo the dwarf is also in the room with the party along with Elro the elf wizard and his hill giant pet

I feel like I missed a perception roll, and now need to save vs massive bullshit or something terrible will happen.

does anyone else feel like we're being fed bullshit? like we're only being spoken to about details that don't really matter and being fed information that always changes?

there's more to the vegas shooting, and it has nothing to do with paddock. what is it?

The elf wizard summons two off-duty security guards to sit there and chill while Paddock unleashes a furious hail storm of bullets on the concert goers below.

Roll two d6's

This confirms it. Why all the deception? Because there is a truth they do not want to get out.

>Campos: Hey wait I thought I had the master key
>DM: No Schuck has it now.
>Campos: Who?
>Schuck: I appear out of the shadows and am holding the keycard. I give it to the police
>Campos: Wait what police
>DM: The police emerge out of the shadows and take the keycard. Schuck you get 500 exp

>roll
>3 and 5

Did we pass?

Ever since Ellen pulled out the big map, I was just like this looks like a big rpg encounter.

Basically this. This whole thing is a big joke at this point and all of the fbi and police are imbeciles.