Thread #3: → → → archive.is/tXPM2
Thread #4: → → → archive.is/uHqbw
Thread #5: → → → archive.is/Tn6O0
Thread #6: → → → archive.is/ElDNj
Thread #7: → → → archive.is/gC2AL
Thread #8: → → → archive.is/eYVrm
Thread #9: >Bonus weird shit:
Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

In thread 9 this drops:
>apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
>FBI agents working for Mueller
>Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, hes hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange Tweets:
637 WikiLeaks emails on the Hillary Victory Fund
405 from DNC
232 from Podesta
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

>TL;DR:
QAnon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs. Implies blackbagging of the swamp and potential of Martial Law coming to a town near you.

Other urls found in this thread:

veterantv.com/trump-removing-marines-from-the-navy/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/906170854362447875?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=126333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Q's posts in pic related

what a fucking cringey slide thread. are you the knowledge bomb faggot?

Junta inbound

Thanks user, saved.

>Several, not the least of which relates to Marine Barracks DC. The President has special authority over the Marine Corps, let's say.
Could you elaborate on that? I'm not clear what you mean.

I FORGOT TO INCLUDE SOME POSTS

UPDATED
>UPDATED
UPDATED

As stated in the other thread, the president of the US can deploy marines anywhere on the planet, including US soil, for 24 hours or less without seeking permission from congress or anyone else.

in b4 larploving cucks

Bump-eriono for the biggest happening of the history of the World.

veterantv.com/trump-removing-marines-from-the-navy/

Something?

Question, if Q is real, who/what is he?

Bannon? A general? High ranking marine?

will fix in next OP. thanks

digits and the Junta happens in 2017

John Rambo

saved as well

>
>look to twitter
>my fellow american's the storm is upon us
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/906170854362447875?lang=en
>he's not talking about irma

This will hang in my dining room when shes indicted. Screen cap. Been here everyday since wikileaks dropped about the deep dish. For those who have battled the only way we can, this feeling is surreal. God bless you faggotts.

It's actually 90 days under the war powers act and that applies to all branches. Hence why we are still using the same AUMF from 2001 to fight ISIS w/o explicits congressional approval. The AUMF has just been renewed every two years or so.

Guys this might be LARP, Don't want it to be, but the user on the_Donald's name is /Abibliophobia

The definition of the word is "is the fear of running out of reading material. Since you do not have to worry about this problem so long as you are reading this book, let's examine this joke of a word more closely."

Maybe something, Maybe not.

Q is a fictional character in the James Bond films and film novelisations. Q (standing for Quartermaster).

Woah bump

no...affiliated with the intelligence branch of the department of energy...according to the larp of course. makes sense though since uranium one would be right up the DOEs alley.

me in the back

The fuck is going on? I'm only here because I've noticed a really(((suspicious))) shift in the media. Why is everybody shitting on Hillary all of a sudden after sucking her titties for a decade straight?

Is there such a thing as Q level clearance?

Holy shit, is that for real?

Parody site like Duffleblog

James Comey wrote the letter to keep the FBI's options open. It was literally written to preserve the credibility of the FBI.

The 'new emails' weren't duplicates until it was confirmed Assange wasn't releasing his third batch. The 'new emails' were convenient.

& we'd like to finally read them.

no dummy, Q clearance is a DOE designation for top secret equivalent clearance. "occupants of these positions hold extraordinary accountability, harnessing the potential to cause exceptionally grave or inestimable damage to the national security of the United States."

That guy just reposted stuff that Q was saying, check the final posts in the cap.

Make sure to tweet this at don jr. Rub some salt in (((their))) wounds. Pedophiles are not sleeping well tonight. Sedition applies to you too brockies.

No faggots, that article is just a straight up lie. The executive order cited is about apprenticeship, nothing to do with the military at all.

nov 3 and nov 4 ITS HAPPENING

he's just a leddit crossposting normie faggot.

You're right it's not real or passed

I would suspect she is no longer in control of the party. It's been rumoured that even the Dems wanted her to just fuck off while she was doing her defeat lap. I'd say they've finally managed it

Q is highest level clearance at dept of energy(uranium1?)

Yeah the whole USMC stuff is BS. All armed forces are under the control of POTUS. all branches serve under the president.

Yeah kinda figured but just wanted Conformation

> Be in trumps current situation
> One side is yes-men
> One side is no-men
> Sub-ordinates are that

Solid independent people capable of both yes/no is required

why does this indicate larp more than just some r*dditor thats crossposting from pol?

You're doing a great job with these chapter builds user. Big thumbs up. I also love that you put the links for the past pages. Sucks looking through the archives. Good job soldier

the DOE has an intelligence branch?

About goddamn time. I can't believe such and ugly, stupid, unlikable woman ever got that far in life, let alone American politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=126333

thanks. /cfg/ reporting in.

If this is a get, Opanon gets killed on Saturday.

user has Q-dog level clearance. Confirmed.

If this is not a get, Opanon gets killed on Friday

The name and the definition just jumped out at me idk why, kinda felt the need to see what the name meant but its probably just some faggot with a edgy cool name.

John Kelly

idk man. just following the larp

yes but in Washington DC the marines are the pres personal garrison

CIA NIGGER reporting in.

A Q Clearance (or Q-type clearance) is a United States Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance that is roughly comparable to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Access (TS-SCI). It is the most permissive clearance granted by the United States Government, acting as the sole means of access to the vast compartmentalizations Top Secret and Secret Restricted Data, and DOE "security" areas.

Anyone possessing an active Q clearance is always categorized as holding a National Security Critical-Sensitive position (sensitivity Level 3).[1] Additionally, most Q-cleared incumbents will have collateral responsibilities designating them as Level 4: National Security Special-Sensitive personnel.[2] With these two designations standing as the highest-risk sensitivity levels, occupants of these positions hold extraordinary accountability, harnessing the potential to cause exceptionally grave or inestimable damage to the national security of the United States.

Absolutely nothing indicates strongly in either direction. It's just that people here have been fooled before and don't want to be fooled again. People can say they're not fooled, but anyone posting here obviously has at least some security.

>plebbitor
>pretentious literary reference name
yeah I think there is not much else too that lol

Ya this true. In fact a lot of the plain clothes guys walking around DC are armed Marines in regular clothes.

Trump's Twitter is down to 6k followers? Did they purge his outreach?

FPCON Delta drill at Andrews this morning.

>Trumps Twitter down to 6k

Fuck, confirmed

Yeah what the fuck is going on with that?

Literally because they have the best looking uniforms.
If they were always in combat uniforms, you'd have an argument.

high level DOE huh?

OH SHIT

IT'S HAPPENING

Honest question, if you live in a major city what can or should be done right now?

Confirmed.

have a bump

This is fuckin unreal

We saw similar things earlier. I saw it at 41m, but some other user (on iOS) saw 80k. But now we all see this stupid number. Perhaps some glitch at Twitter to reconnect his followers--hopefully it's just that.

Confirmed
What is happening?

Confirmed.

Fucking christ, it might actually be happening

Do you lose all of your followers when your Twitter gets taken down?

No I mean there are special units of Marines who work security for DC and are supposed to look like normal tourists/workers going around the city. I went to highschool with a guy who did that for a few years after joining Marines.

FUG

Well fuck me sideways.

He hadn't lost them earlier after it was reinstated.

Q if you are still around you can do more to prove this is no larp. Show us the Flight 93 CRITIC.

Could be a LARP, could be real. All I know is I have been hearing for several years now that elements inside the military and other white hats have been planning a takedown like this. And not from Alex Jones. Still never bought into the idea at all until this week.

It's happening.

fill your bathtub with fresh water.

His followers are still going down

Charge that goddamn phone.

Not going to lie, until DT's twitter feed went out earlier, I was 97% sure this was a really good larp.

Naval intlligence
Read your Bill Cooper newfag

Keep your head down, try not to go out more often than you need to.

If possible go somewhere for the weekend, but I'd say you'll be safe, just be smart.

Mobile app shows 20.8M

Refresh in real time it looks like it's climbing up organically. Not a numerical glitch

TRUMPS TWITTER IS UNDER 6K FOLLOWERS

Queen of Hearts about to get her bounty called in

Delta? when's the last time they did one of those? was it no-notice or scheduled?

Got to be some glitch, I'm still listed as following him so it's probs just showing the number wrong.

It still says im following him. I can't be one of the 4,000. Something is going on.

Okay, it's full and I'm undressed.

Russian bots were purged...questions drumpfkins?

holy shit. Leaf on the edge of my goddamn seat over here...

around 7 pm EDT 3 alarm fire in Brooklyn, top floor & thru roof of 6 story multi unit dwelling