Holy shit, has Bill O'Reilly been a crypto counter-semite this entire time? What the hell did he mean by this tweet?

Holy shit, has Bill O'Reilly been a crypto counter-semite this entire time? What the hell did he mean by this tweet?

twitter.com/BillOReilly/status/926148287375257602

My numbers show that Podesta will be in handcuffs by tomorrow.

Jews are going down. No longer denying it.

>crypto counter
You mean [spoiler]bitcoin[/spoiler]?

what the fuck

>mfw bill browses Sup Forums

He got tired of being a good goy I guess

become time machmeme

Holy Smokes, Bill.

There's no spoilers on Sup Forums

>Oy Vey,
Shut it down!

Rolling

Podesta will be in jail? Check em

Didn't Jews try and ruin his career recently with false claims about the shit they're actually doing and finally being exposed for doing?
I don't blame him for being sick of their shit.

When memes become more than dreams.

>when spent your entire career bootlicking just to get fired in the end, but then realize you have fuck you money: the post

It's a common Jewish expression. Where do you think Sup Forums got it from?

Its called a ' Sea Change '. Massive shift in status -quo.. Everyone fucked over by Billary teams up with DNC fleeing the sinking ship , cutting deals with former enemies to save themselves. Its Beautiful I tells ya !

must have low viewership needs extra shekels

It's the context of the post, retard.

It's not anti-semitic at all. You monkeys are retarded.

>Tfw it took you losing everything you worked for to out-them

You had your chance O'Riley

Could of helped people out on TV before your time was up, but you kept MUM.

Glad the Jews took your job

It's good he knows now, but damage is already done and he could of helped but didnt.

ITT people who don't realize oy vey was common slang for people born in the 20's-50's and grew up in the New England.
Yes lots of jews being around had a hand in it, but a boomer saying oy vey is the most benign thing ever, he's just being a good goyim.

RIP Political Correctness.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Sssh... let's go to sleep guys, I'm feeling awfully sleepy

BEST TIMELINE. WE CAPTAIN NOW

No they just do everything to destroy him his entire career for the fuck of it. What do you think? Bill has always been a straight fucking shooter.

Explain how it's antisemitic then. It's not even remotely antisemitic.

Bills done more to counter their ideology than you ever will in your entire life.

wewlad

Hillary is getting indicted tomorrow. Envy my numerals.

holy shit

only after he became NEET.

Bill is making more money doing an independent podcast than any of us could hope to receive with NEETbux

The Eternal Mick strikes again

Lel

FTN were right about him

"Papa bear droppin the red pills"

Oy Gevalt! The chutzpah of this goy what a putz he must be to make such a remark, i'll call my rabbi mr Shekelbaum at once.

Oy vey is a common term used by Jews. Why do you idiots think it's a meme and that only you know about it?

hes just trying to appeal to the new voter demographics aka Sup Forums.

It's the context senpai

Oy Vey

Please explain how that context means it's anti-Semitic

Since Bernie is a Jew, isn't this really more about just mocking his situation personally?

That OY VEY smacked me in the face I don't know why. Probably not expecting it from this guy, I guess.

viral marketing for his website. he's a shameless self promoter.

It's not an anti-semitic term.

It means "oh gosh" or something like that.

This is the bar room of politics. It's no surprise. All should be welcome to sip a cup'o politically incorrect tea.

I'm thinking, he's joking

Which podesta is the question. I think skippy

the one that's acting a bit panicy

Even an indirect mention of the nose is antisemitic

See that's how I know you TRS assholes aren't really Nazi's. You get so giddy over Tucka.

I'd like to roll for podesta

You morons can't see what's happening? He doesn't have his own opinions, he is a front and a follower, he just knows where the country's politics are going. Do you know where it's going
>hint

-(🂃)(🂃)

OY VEY. BUMP!!!!

>yfw Bill shitposts here and he's probably called you a nigger

>first Nige naming the jew
>now Bill O'Reilly is NEET making altright podcasts in his basement

a-are w-w-we breaking the conditioning

chequed

oh shit did the Irish Catholic just start making lampshades.

I have it on good authority that when Bill got fired he started listening to Fash The Nation. When he started hyping his podcast he was looking through popular political podcasts and it came up. Got banned from ITunes shortly after, but he still listens.

For everyone saying "Oy vey" is a common term, thereby saying Oy vey about Oy vey not being a problem, try saying that in a neutral/sarcastic way to a Jewish person. It's like saying ayo whadup to a nigger. The Jew will act offended, get embarrassed or give you a look.

What Bill Oreilly just did wasnt amazing but he's signaling to Bernie Sanders as a gentile, and emphasizing his Jewishness to his fanbase. It's a way of saying the gloves are off on his podcast, just a little more tude than on FNC. And overall it shows that the gloves are coming off in public between Gentiles and kikes in a way we haven't seen since the 1950s.

I've said Oy vey to Jews in Miami, called them bagels, and they'd fight me if they could fight. Feels good. Try it. Israel and Mossad can't do shit to white Americans. This is our time now. Time to do what the Boomers were too pussy to.

FTN was the most popular podcast on Soundcloud before they were removed.

s/popular/popular political

Wut?

HRC and Podesta are done for.

No. O'Reilly is STILL a jew controlled op. Still protects the jew BIG LIES, pic related

Lol he hates Bernie for being a Jew