IOTBW - Methodology Thread #2

Cont. from last night >

This thread is about optimizing IOTBW plants without being caught.

The chilling reality of today's world is such that the first person to be caught making plants by a diehard libshit will likely be endlessly persecuted until their entire livelihood is destroyed. The story is already picking up national steam and there's little doubt reporters already have apprehension stories drafted for the inevitable victim. The time to be involved is literally right now before every ounce of blue hair dye radiates instructions to all liberal faggots to hunt down IOTBW planters like jet fighters in formation. If you're looking to make plants, now's the time. No kidding. Do it now before it boils over.

For many of you this isn't much of a concern, but nonetheless the threat is real for those of us who frequent universities, and opt to maintain our stake for a fruitful future while simultaneously upholding the responsibilities necessary for the progression of our kind.

For those of you who are apprehensive about fulfilling this responsibility, this is the thread for you. Here we discuss disguises, distractions, locations, and general optimization to make successful plants without being apprehended by an out of control liberal fuckups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
reddit.com/r/uwaterloo/comments/7ag1pb/its_okay_to_be_white_poster_found_on_bus_stop/
twitter.com/Lord_MC__/status/926307089458388993
twitter.com/Rw_LOVE_Squad/status/926317245994639361
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STICK
TO
THE
PLAN
NO
CHANGES

Bump. Just finished this OC a few minutes ago. Hope you like.

anyone know what font this is using?

I want to get this going in Germany, but am afraid that the Germans are too pussified to do anything. It would be great to put these up around asylum villages for maximum butthurt.

UK needs to do this too, but they are pussies as well.

Several ideas from last night:

>Dress as pizza delivery guy; make drops by placing posters in pizza box

>Dress like a tranny faggot

>Place posters in bathrooms; in stalls and out

>Use stickers with IOTBW; place quickly and act normal

>Do not take pictures of plants; Don't do anything abnormal while planting

>Ride a bike in

>Use homeless people as gerry men to make plants

>Use sidewalk chalk to write it on the concrete next to water sprinklers; water will erase and no threat of vandalism

>Use painters tape all the way around (so as not to be blown down); Painters' tape does not leave residue, and hence no threat of vandalism.

Half of these are retarded

Been away from Sup Forums all week. This intrigues me. What's the ultimate goal here?

There is no uniform font, but the most consistent I've seen is Cambria (Body). All caps.

So my advice is use Cambria. But definitely don't use something artsy or anything that distracts from the message. The idea behind having nothing at all except black font and white paper makes sure the flyer is only about the message and nothing else. So in short, use Cambria (Body), but if you don't, then just don't get fancy with it.

I'd say 1/3 are retarded

Ill be posting a few in Portland, OR tomorrow nignt. Putting one on the door of Willamette Week, a liberal newspaper here in town. I really hate them and I wouldnt be surprised if they freaked out abt it. Ill be in disguise dont worry lads.

Greetings. Today I played Overwatch and put "It's okay to be white" in every new chat I entered. A lot of folks flipped out and started saying it's not. Degenerate, I know, but it's a means to pass on the word
I will also be posting IOTBW stuff around university soon. That aside, I use to plant InfoWars stickers and triggering news articles around my university. So I have some advice from experience:

1) Do it at night. The weather is perfect nowadays for hoodies and other obscuring clothes.
2) Change into a new outfit. One that is uncommon for you to wear.
3) Be aware of the security cameras on campus and always look down when passing them. Don't give them a face.
4) Act natural. Just put the thing up and walk away. If you want to bask in it, do it a day or two later.
5) No moment is perfect. You just gotta plant the thing and move on.
6) Post them away from your home classes, or if you work at the university, away from your office. You should spread them out enough that it'd be hard to trace the origin.

Good luck out there, guys. People really do flip out when called on their racism against whites.

Just to make people spaz out over a completely harmless statement thus exposing their rapid hatred of white people or more likely their self hatred

amazing. I've been skipping these threads the past few days, but good to see it take off.
reminds me of some real MM shit
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

More ideas from last night:

>Place posters in books at library

>Wear IR illuminating source on/around head; attach to battery. (NV cameras rely on IR light to see. Large illumination of IR light overshadows the face, and thus makes identifying people impossible)

>Wear heavy, thick jacket to distort body shape

>Carry decoy fliers such as "BLUE LIVES MATTER" in case if caught

>Also have ripped up IOTBW fliers with you in case; tell whomever who busts you that you were ripping them down

shouldn't advertise that
do it, then report back

It has already been working so far. Basically, leftists and media organizations start completely freaking out about the flyers (calling them "racist," ripping them down, etc.). You can google the phrase "it's okay to be white," and you'll find plenty of news stories showing that this is already happening.

This result has tremendous value because "It's okay to be white" is a completely innocent and innocuous message. It forces the media/leftists to show their hand and make clear how much they hate white people and actually think, "No, it's not okay to be white." Normies end up realizing this fact about the leftists/MSM.

Like I said, it's working very well so far. Keep doing it.

Exposing how white hate is endemic in society.

Normies are already asking, "Why is it a crime to post this?"

>Also have ripped up IOTBW fliers with you in case; tell whomever who busts you that you were ripping them down

A lil' on the paranoid side, but a good idea.

Don't forget the list

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Stop it. Stop trying to change the plan. Stop trying to come up with some new idea. Stop trying to make up a "phase 2."

Just stick to the plan, because it's working very well. Black font on white paper saying nothing other than "It's okay to be white."

DO IT YOU KRAUT FUCK!

Thanks dudes. I like it, this is a pretty good idea. They can't help but fall on their own sword over this.

how's mine?

This is the perfect plan for exposing suspected White-Condemnacists.

What about anonymously mailing these posters to certain prominent leftists in the media? Especially those who have made explicit anti-white statements in the past.

Hunt you down and what?
>"reeee he said it's okay to be white!!!"
If anything this would spread the message

*White-Condemnacist statements

reddit.com/r/uwaterloo/comments/7ag1pb/its_okay_to_be_white_poster_found_on_bus_stop/

One was discovered at the University of Waterloo, Ontario. Well done fellow leaf user.

>those who have made explicit anti-white statements in the past.

ie: Jews

Why is this necessary? No one's telling you it's not okay to be white so this just looks like a response to an invisible threat, which smacks of paranoid white supremacy. It's also a waste of paper and time.

If you know how to mail something anonymously to a prominent member of the media, then I guess go for it? Just don't change the message in ANY way.

I'm a 56% mongrel (literally) and I think this is a fantastic campaign to expose the left's hate.

Tim Wise is telling me

nope.

Needs a friendship windmill.

fuck off you fucking top cunt slimey limey blimey emu dick sucking tripfagging roastie whore cunt

>people must hide their identities when non-racist shitposting irl
thought crimes couldnt come soon enough!

>It's also a waste of paper
I audibly laughed at that part. Whoever you are, and whatever your angle is right now, please never change.

Write "Its Okay to be White on Money", so the SJW left will burn their money and bankrupt themselves

hard to imagine the world has come to this being necessary for posting a not threatening notice

>reactionary
Commie detected. Reactionary is literally the Jacobean word for "liked it better when the king was in charge, the French terror sucks"

There might be someone who would LIKE to be "caught."

USPS worker here. How to mail anonymously.
Just do the simple single page flyer, use stamps, and drop it in a public blue box. On the return address, just write john smith, 123 fake street, new york, ny 10010
If the destination address is correct, we don't care about the return address.
If the postage is correct, we don't care about anything else.
If you're going to be a retard, keep it under 13 ounces, or it'll get held out and investigated.

Oy vey. Who could that person be?

:^)

This is the only other thing i would even consider

G-guys???
Are normies helping us or was it some one from us?

twitter.com/Lord_MC__/status/926307089458388993

10/10

looks like a shop

Why are you so afraid to be seen? You're doing nothing wrong, you should be proud of your actions

You probably pass by a few Sup Forums fags everyday, but you'd never know it for they are masters at hiding their power level.

More:

>Wear a hat; NEVER look up for any reason

>Approach from a route you typically never use

>Fill a paper cup with the little slips outside, and then put it on the ground upsidedown; make sure the slips are loose enough to fall out.

>Act casual and place quick; do NOT stop to look around and place as quickly as possible. Don't even look at the post/wall while you stick it. Do sticky prep beforehand and place in accessible pocket.

>Place A4 sized IOTBW fliers in junk magazine pamplets and inconspicuously drop in lecture hall, bathrooms, leave on the bus, bust stop, cafe, train, etc

>Post them folded up with a sign reading "READ ME". This gives you time to evade.

>Place at popular Pokemon Go stops while [acting like] you're playing

>Place on back and walk around. If anyone tells you anything yell in surprise and anger "THOSE DAMN NAZIS! THEY OUTWITTED ME AGAIN!"

>Place in stairwells between classes; stairwells usually have little, if any, surveillance.

This is actually a pretty solid strat

Sup Forums isn't really a secret club anymore. Just a place to safely speak your mind. I would bet 10% of "normies" frequent here

Don't change the message.
Nothing but the message an white background.
This gives them something to attack.
Don't justify their screeching, we're using this to expose hypocrisy, posting things like this fucks things up.

Also this
SHUT IT DOWN!!
twitter.com/Rw_LOVE_Squad/status/926317245994639361

>/leftypol/

Can't you just get your letter and put "return to sender" so you don't even have to pay for postage?

Anne Erin is a tranny actually.

You have a link

Nice work user. Hadn't seen the pumpkin yet.

Edit in "Being" on the fire.

Nicely done

Holy shit. All the children will sing songs to you.

Okay Silverstein, remove the White Pride World Wide, and all that other stuff. We need uniformity for this to work

I think that highlighting this fact would be hilarious, especially to the paranoid shitskins on social media.

>literally ANY white person you see could be a white supremacist neo Nazi frog posting RACIST

Noice

We're help to help you autistic savages. There's NO EXCUSE not to help preserve the white race. This is your responsibility. I fucking work/teach at a uni and I'm probably doing it tomorrow night.

Kek be with me, and you as well.

I live in southern California is there any point in doing it here? Or is the farther the message spread the better?

Ditto, buddy. Stick to your word and I'll stick to mine. We got more to lose, especially because we have students who can recognize us but it's worth the risk.
God speed. I really mean that.

If you have a gun - shoot yourself. And write a note so when you become a zombie this zombie will fucking stick it to the plan.

"Everyone is Sup Forums", you know what. Meme it. When they start lynching white people without proof I'm going to laugh my ass off and blast some ass off.

It's a shop. Can confirm with reverse image search.

LGBTQ+ community is joining your movement!

being this fucking retarded

I portray myself as a centralist/libertarian in public. However I'm a full blown natsoc in private.

It's only a matter of time before the Jews subvert this project with one of these signs going up with a Spaztika on it Heiling Hortler

Wait for it!

You KIKES can't dodge the ovens forever.

What you _really_ should do, is to strap those where everyone else putting those kind of things. But this being USA and all, you should do it when there's no much people around, i.e. at evening, night, or early morning. I recommend early morning, because you can both jog and doing the good work at the same time. And since you jogging, you can justify wearing hoodie and maybe surgical mask or something, thus hiding your face
Also user had idea with origami that are easy to make and unfold (print "pull here" or something on that corner), and drop them everywhere.

I'll be straight with you, I've been wanting to do this since I frequented the first threads conjuring this up, but I've been too much of a bitch to do it.

I'm a sophomore at RPI, a STEM school in Troy, NY. The school is actually not completely SJW, since 40% of our population is Chinese and half of the whites are apolitical. Nonetheless I am surrounded by niggers and mudslimes and if I do get busted while the student body is relatively tame the professors/deans/staff here are full Marxist. My parents are spending tens of thousands of dollars to send me to this school and I don't want to dick them over. I also don't want to ruin my life and any chance I'll ever have at actually making America great and contributing to our society. I really want to do this, believe me I do, but how should I go about it without getting caught? Campus police are everywhere and niggers are walking down the streets at all times of the day.

Advice needed.

Why do you care so much?
You're not even in America yet you think you know what's best for them. Ahaha the brainwashing you are under is hilarious! You really think you're quite clever don't you?

>Place at popular Pokemon Go stops while [acting like] you're playing

Stick it to the plan, you faaggot. Dont change message.

Yes do it Socal user

>In Siberia

That's not from the Holocaust.
I see an African skull

No way that's real

Right libertarian for me in public, NatCap 1488 in private.

You're fucking Hot

First you shouldn't say what grade level, school and state you're in to Sup Forums. What are you a newfag or just retarded?

Good thinking Vlad

Jews and Jew controlled zombies can blackball you or just start yelling racist etc.