Force someone into a largely miserable existence without their consent and then force them to work just to maintain...

>force someone into a largely miserable existence without their consent and then force them to work just to maintain this existence that they never asked for in the first place
>sentence them to inevitable death by giving them life
>they don’t take any memory of their life or impact that they had with them when they die, it might as well have never happened

Why should we be having kids again?

Why do you exist again?

>they don’t take any memory of their life or impact that they had with them when they die, it might as well have never happened

Prove it OP

Because my parents were selfish. I didn’t ask to exist and my biological programming makes me afraid to die.

So they can pay your pension

Don't you have any hobbies? Video games give my life meaning personally. And Asian pussy.

Faggot. I cant wait for my loving partner to give me a son.

>a largely miserable existence
Maybe for YOUR kids, since you probably couldn't even take care of a pet goldfish.

>force them to work just to maintain this existence
>sentence them to inevitable death by giving them life
That's pretty retarded OP. Life is an opportunity. Death is just nothing.

>it might as well have never happened
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Good points. Correct your parents' mistake and become an hero.

>partner
Are you sure it is not thou who art the faggot?

>everyone is a depressed faggot like me so we shouldn't have kids
Why don't you kill yourself already ? You're obviously a genetic dead end, better speed up the process

Just because you hate life doesn't mean other people do. Don't try to justify not reproducing or abortions just because you want to die so desparately. Just kill yourself before you try to convince others to destroy themselves

If you like complaining about birth then your kids will like it too.

>Why should we be having kids again?
To continue to improve human existence and discover the inner workings of the universe, and as such, accomplish the meaning of all life.

Only a Jew, whose only purpose is to hold a maximum amount of power over others, would post what you just posted.

If it were really a humanitarian impulse at work in you here then you would stop trying to spread your misery to other people.

/thread

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

>they don’t take any memory of their life or impact that they had with them when they die
This may or may not be true. Listen to the Skeptiko podcast episodes about NDEs.

Nobody consents to existence, it's irrelevant.

At the same time you consent everyday you don't off yourself. Don't like it? Go jump in front of a train, you fucking loser. More room for the rest of us

Because it feels good giving your mum a cream pie.

you sound like a chick

Life seems miserable to you probably because you don't have kids

Children are the one thing on this Earth that are innocent and pure. Bringing them into your life will help you regain some of that optimism, that lust for life that all of us lose as we grow up. Of course it comes with its own hardships, particularly if you raise them wrong. But nonetheless, it's the best chance you have to do something good for yourself, and for the world as well.

Having children is the genetic calling of almost every human being alive. There is no stronger validation to one's existence than passing one's genes into the future, to say that you are worthy of existing beyond yourself, that some small part of you will continue to be a part of the world long after your death.

And yes, you might lament that we do not have the best conditions for raising children right now. But on the other hand, if you instill in them the value of having families of their own, they too can find life to be joyful and fulfilling

That aside, it's still the strongest form of motivation and drive you will ever have. Why even bother to be driven to succeed if not for your kids? You can live a comfortable single life on less than 30k a year. But you and I both know there's more to life than being a perpetual bachelor.

I get it, though. I was totally uninterested in women until I realized that I, as a man, needed some form of emotional fulfillment that I couldn't get from the material. And later on, I realized that I couldn't get it just from shallow sex either. The drives for pair-bonding and procreation are the essence of life itself and I had been denying it all this time. Nothing is more important to me now

do you spew this pablum all day, or just after your boyfriend ass fucks you?

It's a confusing existence OP. it really is. Random as hell. But pull up pic related around the city makes life a bit brighter. Sup Forums seems to think so

>friendly American face

Have fun dying alone,ending you bloodline,having your biological programming making you miserable & disappointing your ancestors user
Remember,feelings & ideas are more important than the next generation!

Every time anyone ever posts this there will be someone insisting *their life* is great and happy, nothing bad ever happened to *them*, it's *your fault* if you aren't being happy and enjoying yourself. Leaving aside that they're making it up, they miss the point that even if they are happy many people aren't. Why should you bring a child into the world if there's a good chance you're dooming it to misery.
The best of fates is not to be.

>disappointing your ancestors
Nice fucking spook

My ancestors are smiling at me,reddit tier philosophy memeflag,can you say the same?

life is fun as fuck
i wake up next to my beautiful wife everyday, give me YOUR time you dipshit because you are doing it wrong and I dont have enough hours in the day to enjoy all life had to offer

The soul chooses its host according to the soul's own qualities. It is in this regard that castes in the pagan world were not seen as "unjust" as the modern liberals perverted by semitic values might claim, but rather a natural consequence of the spirit entering into an existence which is best suited for its own nature. If you were born into suffering, it is because you yourself wished overcome a trial, with all the transcendent meaning that trial might carry. You simply have forgotten ever wishing to exist, therefore you feel 'afflicted' by existence, but this is a narrow minded and secular view of the world. If you really feel the way you do, you ought to kill yourself.

As mammals, the pursuit of happiness, the clinging to the warm light of life, to raise a family, to live happily, to live free, it's all humans were ever for, whether or not some divine being looms over us doesn't matter, what does matter is your responsibility to your fellow man, if you can't handle that, wanting to make hedonistic excuses, then kill yourself.

>>

THE SMARTER YOU ARE, THE FEWER KIDS YOU HAVE

I UNDERSTAND THAT TRIGGERS YOU BUT IT IS A FACT

>My ancestors are smiling at me
They literally aren't

>reddit tier philosophy
Millions of times better than your tripe

>The soul chooses its host according to the soul's own qualities
There are no souls, sorry kid

>If you were born into suffering, it is because you yourself wished overcome a trial
But that's not true.

Holy ahit? This is the first time I encountered this opinion outside of myself

YOU ARE ME OP

Awww look everyone! Its a nihilistic little shitstain trying to make everyone convert to his ideology of meaninglessness
Show me your real flag,kike

Nihilism is the void that exists between the rejecting of the effeminate lunar values of egalitarianism and spiritual anarchism as it is borne through semitism, and the accepting of the solar, masculine spiritual orderliness of the heathens. There's a reason Kalergi called Nietzsche the only "Heathen" philosopher since antiquity. His aristocratic perspectives were at least influenced by these masculine values of order, he simply hadn't connected the bridge between rejecting the chaotic-effeminate spiritual order and accepting the lawful-masculine ones.

In this regard, nihilism is but an adolescent philosophy, it is a crevice between spiritual infancy and maturity. Rejection of the spiritual component of existence is not wisdom or intellect, it is arrested development.

u triggered bro?

my kids are doing fine
and they have kids too.

they didn't fail at life

wtf, i believe in pagan souls assuming form now

>Objective List theories: (human lives are good or bad to the extent that they meet the items on the list of objective goods, e.g. friendships, rearing children,) The problem with this view is that these lists tend to take a human perspective, rather than objective perspective. i.e. they're comparative, not objective, they are manifestly unreliable given the optimist bias, and are restricted by what we normally expect to happen in a life. For example, why shouldn't we create list items such as this: lives to age 140, never gets seriously sick, never loses a loved one. Comparing human lives with each other tells us nothing about how good or bad the baseline is.

When you grow out of your edgy nihilism phase you'll start to undertand it OP. And I honestly am not saying this as an insult - most people will get to where you are, and a finer few will get past it.

>u mad bro?
Kek is that your best reply?
2007 called,she wants her memes back

Philosophy is for faggots who have no better use for their limited time on earth.

Because the world will belong to worthless mudpeople if we don't, dooming all of humanity.

>I didn’t ask to exist

There's a simple solution to your problem. If you're just going to sit there and whine like a bitch, best get yourself out of the way.

>Retard won't have retarded kids

Thanks, retard!

Lol
When you become an adult you'll shift. Away from your narcissistic nihilistic outlook.

Maybe you're a late bloomer.

Fat if on scale

> dat pic

Made me pic related

Because their hooknose kike parents forgot to use a condom.

>a largely miserable existence

You're a fucking faggot. Life is a romantic thrill ride. There's no end to the things you can do. The joy you can feel.

So, the just world fallacy taken to it's logical conclusion. This is simply a cognitive bias humans have built in to keep them from killing themselves when they fully comprehend how truly cruel existence is. It's disgusting that people still actually fall for this shit.

Then kill yourself.

I can't. There's an injunction etched in my brain that makes me too afraid. Suicide is a selection pressure and all my potential ancestors that lacked this trait surely killed themselves early in life. Hence, it was eventually passed down to me.

But that doesn't make life any more valuable, nor mean that I chose to be born, does it?

Abort yourself! lead by example!

Very amazing and profound. Maybe stop trying to explain why you "can't" kill yourself as if you want my stamp of approval for why you still exist and buy a shotgun and blast your fucking skull open. Let yourself dissolve into the nihility you expect to find on the other side.

Or perhaps, just as to be expected of the perpetually adolescent ideology of nihilism, you don't actually want to die at any level of your being and simply want pity for the "suffering" and "pointlessness" of your existence.

I just told you I don't want to die you absolute nigger, just not because of any rational evaluation of the nature of life. It's fucking awful but I still prefer it to death because the people before me who didn't killed themselves. It would have been far preferable to have never been born, though.

> It would have been far preferable to have never been born, though.

Which is the suicidal impulse summed up. You misunderstood my meaning of "wanting to die." I didn't mean to imply you want to experience death itself, but rather you want to not exist. Nobody wants to experience death outside of those magicians who are attracted to the mystical qualities of that boundary between the living and the dead, people who kill themselves do it precisely because they don't want to exist, and the only way out in their mind is through death. So yes, you do claim to want to die, not in that you want the experience of death, but in that you simply do not want to live.

A note on this fallacy of the "suicidal escape," it is known that by cutting the journey of life short they are doomed to reincarnate back into the same caste and the experience the same trials until they break the cycle. They failed to complete the purpose they took unto themselves at the moment of their birth and thus have not accrued any spiritual 'honor' (norse called this Hamingja for example, but the concept is also found elsewhere in other words and forms). The traditional purpose of civilization is essentially a giant engine geared to produce transcendental souls through heroism or asceticism or both, who leave the cycle of reincarnation and become eternal and unchanging, rather than impermanent (losing parts of themselves through through physical death, for instance, as the earthly consciousness perishes with the body). For a nihilist this is all meaningless, which is why you should kill yourself. Perhaps you will get it right the next time around.

>it is known
>reincarnation
>into the same caste
>it is KNOWN
>reincarnation
>souls
>k n o w n
And it's my argument that's supposed to be the fallacy huh? You spiritualcucks sure do go to great lengths to justify your cognitive bias, don't you.
>URGENT NEED FOR PRETENSE OF JUST WORLD AND FEELING OF SUPERIORITY FOR MY ENLIGHTENED COSMIC KNOWLEDGE PLS HELP
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong flag. India is three blocks down.

If you don't like it, there's an easy way out...

Otherwise shut up and try to make something of yourself while you're here

> India is three blocks down.

Egypt, Rome, Greece, the Germanic, Slavic and Celtic tribes along with the Native American civilizations all had spiritual bases for the castes, idiot. It is not an "indian" thing any more than circumcision is an "American" thing. You should have more respect for the caste system, Nietzsche was very anti-liberal with regard to the aristocracy, even if he didn't acknowledge its spiritual basis in traditional civilizations.

>>it is KNOWN

Knowledge of the divine aka "gnosis" which also has equivalent terms elsewhere in the world is what I was referring to here. Are all nihilists this obtuse?

Yeah I'm sure they did, though they don't really keep them around to this day like the Indians, do they? I just thought you might be happier among your contemporary kinsmen, friend. Anyway I suppose you'll be able to present me with some proof of this "divine" you speak of, to set me straight on this matter once and for all so that my horribly misguided notions on the nature of existence may be resolved. You can do that, right?

>Yeah I'm sure they did, though they don't really keep them around to this day like the Indians, do they?

The advent of Christian-semitic rulership in Europe led to the deterioration of spiritual tradition, piece by piece the old order was lost and has been replaced by an egalitarian/universalist mindset (effeminate and matriarchal).

> I just thought you might be happier among your contemporary kinsmen, friend.

Castes and races from the traditional spiritual perspective share similar origins, and in India the concept of race and caste is almost synonymous. The darker Indian races are typically low-caste (in fact one of the lower casts iirc in modern Hinduism or perhaps in the Vedic religion is a word that literally means "dark"). The idea being that the races were inherently in possession of different qualities of souls, just as the differing castes were. To mix race is therefore equivalent to mixing castes, which is not just an ethical issue but a spiritual transgression which would lead to my offspring being "casteless" or "raceless" (untouchables in modern India, and people of such low status, lower than the lowest caste, can be found in other religions, brought about by the same transgressions). So while I acknowledge the Indians preserve this tradition to some extent, they are also fundamentally different in every way, it'd be wrong to mix with them, or to take up the duties performed by their people. It should be a similar wrongdoing if the roles were reversed for the same reason.

Guys, please don't spread this, a lot of people have already had a kid and will suffer the consequences. Please don't make this harder for them.

If you shove this red pill down their throats like OP did, you're just the same if not worse then taking the blue pill.
--
For the smart ones and redpilled that have not already committed this crime, maybe if you get lucky you'll earn enough money and get a nice wife so you can adopt a few kiddos and stop the cycle.

GOOD LUCK!

remember. don't shove red pills down people's throat, it defeats the entire chemical make up of the red-pill.

ITT: People incapable of arguing against OP without justifying hedonism.

OP gets it. We learn to cope with existential horror only because we absolutely have to.
I shouldn't have existed.
Prove the converse. Please.
You can't exist beyond yourself. You can't remain part of the world past your death. Your cake is a lie.

Missed this one on the first path.
The only reason I shouldn't have existed is because it's horrifying to exist in a world where I'll have to die.
It is only death that makes me want to not exist, and thus the lack of desire for existence cannot mutate into a desire for death.
I want to live forever. If only religions could offer it! Science can barely do it, and it's still fighting religion.

wow sucks to be you so sorry you have to be more than literally nothing

if you think desiring your own non-existence is better than desiring your own existence, then you think that it would be better for there to be no counter-argument to your argument that you shouldn't exist, so you lose by default.

Existence itself is good you fucking cuck.

Don't forget to cut their dick off at birth.