Leftist Fake News Does Not Exist

You faggots all whine and cry about how the left calls everything fake news, but I bet you can’t even find leftist fake news yourself.

I dare you to pull up a left-leaning fake news article along with proof that it’s fake news.

PROTIP: You can’t.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ObbTX_nMGk
cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimmerman-nbc-lawsuit/index.html
snopes.com/cnn-muslim-protests-london/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41821359
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read own post for the proof.

It's like 99% of the shit posted on the Huffington Post front page.

Bunch of fluff fake news pieces. Bullshit articles about bullshit issues coming up with bullshit conclusions.

Bullshit News is leftist news.

Let's go check the Huffington Post front page.

NO PROOF
YOU CANT PUT UP ONE SINGLE LINK
NOR ANOTHER LINK WITH PROOF

Fpbp
youtu.be/2ObbTX_nMGk
Cnn faking protest

Back to r/eddit with you

What is news? What is journalism? Anybody who procures and disseminates information in exchange for money is an intelligence agent. Journalists are theoretically crowd-funded private intelligence agents, people who are paid by the public to provide accurate information about the world in order to help people make good decisions. Just as with state intelligence agents, private intelligence agents can be bought off by a third party and begin providing inaccurate information to their original client in order to benefit the third party, these are called double-agents. Modern journalists are simply shills who disseminate information at the behest of their oligarch patrons. The only true journalists left are people who take funding directly from their patrons.

Some examples of real journalism are Andrew Anglin's Dailystormer, Steve Sailer's isteve, Jazzhands' and Halberstam's Fash the Nation, all are funded by donations.

dailystormer.ws
unz.com/isteve
therightstuff.biz/author/jazzhands

Only right wingers do fake news. No one in this thread can point out left wing fake news links because they don’t exist. This thread will 404 and that’ll be the end of that.

YOU'RE FUCKED

cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimmerman-nbc-lawsuit/index.html

You have been kept in the dark and fed shit

Learn reality

THE STORM IS COMING

The end is near

TOTALLY FUCKED

NO LINKS
O

L
I
N
K
S

NOT A SINGLE LINK TO LEFTIST FAKE NEWS WITH A LINK PROVING ITS FAKE HAS BEEN POSTED

Oh noes!

This need to be updated in light of today's events lel

It's over kiddo, the DNC is DEAD in the water.
Funny thing is, you did this to yourselves.

Trump's pee pee party was leftist fake news, paid for by the DNC, in collusion with russian "sources"

take it easy man just say you want people to info dump.

I posted images that prove the press lied.

Trump said they spied on him, they did, in trump tower too.

Trump said Europe has a serious problem, they laughed, he was right. They printed BS stories and HIDE THE TRUTH about rapes and crimes by migrants.

They claim Fusion GPS is not russian backed, they claim the Dossier is credible, they claim Russia hacked emails, ALL LIES EVERY LAST ONE.

SETH RICH WATCHED HILLARY STEAL THE NOMINATION FLIPPED HIS SHIT AND LEAKED THE EMAILS FROM WITHIN THE DNC.

ALL YOUR BASES BELONG TO US

that guy posted proof.

There was also that whole ice cream controversy. CNN or Huffpo published an article where they cam up with a psychological profile for Trump based on him having 2 scoops of ice cream instead of 1.

snopes.com/cnn-muslim-protests-london/

When CNN, CBS, or all others add their opinion or write news in a way to make the conclusion of things for you, it's fake news. And they do it daily.

The news used to report on issues with all information for you to make up your own mind.
Now, it paints a conclusion for you based on what they want.

You can usually tell when it's a headline like:

> Trump said X and congress really hates him and Y could be what they have planned as Y

They paint pictures for you themselves. It is fake news.

Hillary gang directly lobbied for Russia

Like, say, Zimmerman? NBC aired audio "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black."
Conveniently cut out was the dispatcher asking in the middle there whether the guy was white or black.
Then ABC took some police station footage that clearly showed a cut on the back of his head, down sampled it until you couldn't see the cut, then aired it as proof he was uninjured.
(Find the links yourself you lazy cunt)

Your precious princess

here faggot
now fuck off

By the time this is over, anyone associated wtih Fusion GPS is a Russian backed traitor

Your so fucked

>but I bet you can’t even find leftist fake news yourself.
weve been posting proof of it for a year you slow faggot

RIGGED

LINK

You can find tons of these all over. Not to mention most articles, especially on a slow news day, is just more controversy about muh Russia, and any other shit they can get on anybody that agrees with Trump.

They mend words to skew your opinion. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, they can all go to hell for I care.

I BET YOU CAN'T PROVE TO ME THAT X IS TRUE

I BET IT'S IMPOSSIBLE IF I PLUG MY EARS AND DO THIS LALALALALA

AHAHAHA GOT YOU DRUMPFSTERS

I'm getting dissapointed in Sup Forums
Clearly a troll thread, a good troll bit still.
How can u not see it

"Step across this line! I dare you!"

nah m8, OP provides the platform for redpills
OP may be a troll, leftyfaggots who see this thread aren't

Who's that jew on the pic user?

>Fox: no name, no identity, no context
>CNN: giving valid background information to put the news into context > FAKE
t. american intellectual

Did you ever heard about leaving info out to push agendas? If at all Fox is fake news.
gas yourself, please

>news that is invalid and can be refuted as fake
Do you even know what fake news is, mongrel?
You burgers are a joke.