2070 The Prophesy

>And they're sexualizing young girls to the point where even I have a problem with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4AmLcBLZWY
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/01/an-open-secret-hollywood-child-abuse-documentary
archive.is/M1GKH
youtube.com/watch?v=Whc98bgvYWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=Whc98bgvYWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are continually told how filthy and sick this is, which it is, and yet this stuff still continues to happen.
I wonder whose agenda it is to confuse amd confound the world. Hmmm...

>"There isn't a pedophile problem in hollywood"
Really. Makes. You. Think.

disgusting

No!!!!! It's beautiful!!!!!!!!! He can be whatever he wants to be!!!!!!! We're Rome 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How can anyone with a conscious not hate the kikes?

They just plug their ears and close their eyes and go LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU
youtube.com/watch?v=S4AmLcBLZWY

I don't see the issue. Why should we pretend 13 year olds aren't attractive? Makes more sense than saying some 30 year old with an inch of makeup on is the sexiest.

I'd tap that!

Conscience. No one takes you seriously when you make shitty mistakes like that. Better yourself, user.

That's a little boy, sicko.

who was in the wrong here?

>that

>sexy

no

not even for pedos

nah that's an overrated girl. This is a cute boy.

But that's the girl.

I'm drunk and it's 1:30. Lighten up leaf.

She's not even pretty. These fucking Jews always hand out undeserved titles

shit, how feasible to do this in real life?

I don't understand
is this female human actually 13 year old or is this some kind of ruse?

You are confused sir

>not even for pedos

Because she is too old for them.

>you wouldn't fuck mbb

Not as confused as those two transkids are.

she's kind of ugly to boot am i rite?

I don't care if it's a boy. That's what the anus is for!

you don't get it bro, she's hot BECAUSE she's underage

Rude. He is a gay boy not a transkid.

That's a very short 43 year old woman

I googled it. She was born in '04, and not even particularly cute without makeup/airbrushing.

>Import in millions of Muslims into the West
>Rape of young girls sky rockets
>"Mohammad told us its ok to have sex with girls as young as 9 tho"
>Liberal left = Quick better convince white people that pedophilia is now not taboo.

Like clock work really. Just make the white goy drop their standards so the replacement can commence.

While watching season 2 I thought that she would turn out quite beautiful as she would grow up. Still fucking girls under 16 is wrong. Even if they are pubescent before they are still not capable of knowing who does or doesn't truly respect them

Out of all the catastrophically bad ideas that the right has put out, a distressing number of them are turning out to be correct despite the incredible logical flaws. I really wish the left would stop making our bad ideas look good.

why would I get it, I'm not a pedo

so UK template... got it

>The slippery slope doesn't exi........

Legalise sexual deviance for one group, and another group starts demanding "rights"

>knowing who does or doesn't truly respect them
Sorry. Have to take a second to make fun of your gay ass post there, you big pussy

>He is a gay boy not a transkid.
mental is mental

Unnoticed? Impossible.

> Why should we pretend 13 year olds aren't attractive?
Because we don't have to pretend. You have a problem.

>You are like a baby... Watch this!
>"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo"

But she doesn't even look like 13 year old? Is this harmful acceleration of growth or something more sinister, like genetic disease?

No. She's just ugly. She got memed into the award by Jews but she's not even pretty. I say that because to be sexy you at least have to be pretty, and she's not even that, so she's not sexy either

she doesn't seem very hot desu. does Sup Forums like her?

Mental as in mentally superior?
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf
>the Hypothesis would predict that more intelligent individuals are more likely to identify themselves as homosexual and engage in homosexual behaviour. Analyses of three large, nationally representative samples (two of which are prospectively longitudinal) from two different nations confirm the prediction.
>implying teleiophilia isn't the real perversion

post samples of what you have a problem with, preferably webm's.

Sam Hyde's predictions are coming true by 2030

Are you actually Kevin Spacey?

i am against this

but I dont understand why you retards are so against it, it literaly suits your agenda

daily remainder that some of the most hardcore detractors of upering the marriage age were evangelist fudamentalist, they used to love hamering children pussy

n-no..

Sup Forums is an atheist board tlaxcalan

>But she doesn't even look like 13 year old?

This is just makeup. She is typical modern 13 years old girl.

It's the hormones in food & drinks etc. It's why you have all these nu males about and preteen/teenage girls who look like young adults. No 13 year old girl looked like her "back in my day" (i'm 34)

Based

You are the one who is confused, sir

>Sup Forums is an atheist board
u serious m8?
>tlaxcalan
kek

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM BECAUSE AD MONEY FUNDS THEM ALL

You're one crazy son of a bitch, you know that?

"Good luck searching for Al-Qaeda on the internet, you’d have better luck going next door and asking them in person."

13 years old...

Shoulders are too narrow to be a boy

Lol. The fuck are you talking about? No, it's not. It's a Christian board.

No. Recently there was a thread or two on Sup Forums about stranger things premier or something and the cast was there. This bitch LITERALLY looked 40 and everyone was shitting on her for being 13 but looking so god damn old.

Actually, I think the first thread about it was here, then I went to Sup Forums and found another one

i am just telling the truth m8

read some latinamerican news about this

literaly religious fags fighting for their right to marry (hammer) children pussy

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/01/an-open-secret-hollywood-child-abuse-documentary
archive.is/M1GKH

Names named of CONVICTED sex offenders who still work with kids in Hollywood.
youtube.com/watch?v=Whc98bgvYWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=Whc98bgvYWM

she's only 13?

shit i guess i'm 13 too

I can tell you for sure that the hoax we are taught when we're growing up does indeed make people go "they have suffered enough". From the Diary of Anne Frank to visiting a museum called "The Museum of Tolerance".

>13
>young

How so?
False. Boys have narrower shoulders before developing. Here's a picture of his large hands for proof, you weirdo.

Why do they arrest normie pedos though? We always talk about them trying to normalize it but it seem the middle class and poor pedos get arrested all the time.

To give the peasants some red meat. Small time criminals will always bear the brunt of law enforcement. Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

The bitch isnt even a sexy 13 year old anyway...

and 13 year olds can be cute and hot... but they are too happy go lucky to be sexy..

Its more like...

"damn she is going to be hot" hot

this girl isnt that

Intelligence on turn is associated with mental illness.

To day gay=intelligent is a logical fallacy.
It could as well be gay=mentally ill

Its a little weird, but 13 isn't so bad.

I mean it wasn't that long ago that 13 was considered old enough to marry.

Every "sexiest actress/actor" list is basically just a popularity contest though. She's just popular right now.

True, but is also means anyone who's accomplished anything significant was genetically related to "mentally ill" or gay people. Einstein's nephew was schizophrenic. You could stop mentally ill people from breeding but you'd also remove genius, and mankind would become a stagnant useless thing.

>13 isn't so bad
Kill yourself.

Edgy

if god didn't want men fucking teenagers he wouldn't have given them periods

check and mate, athetits

>13 isn't so bad
Kill yourself

We ain't living in mud huts with a 50% death rate by age 5. It's neither good for society or the young individual.

Not necessarily. There could be more factors involved. Like gay=bad parents. If we eliminate that we can keep the intelligent people and get rid of all the gays

I'm not saying we should be dropping age of consent laws or anything. Just that it's not abnormal for men to find a female of reproductive age attractive.

If you can't acknowledge that a teenager is good looking without immediately jumping to fucking her, you're about as civilized as the mud hut dwellers.

>mud huts
>implying people haven't been marrying at a young age since forever
>mixing marriage with consummation
What a retard

>There could be more factors involved. Like gay=bad parents.
I think that is your wishful thinking based on a prejudice. I'll stick with more rational theories based on evidence.
>If we eliminate that we can keep the intelligent people and get rid of all the gays
Intelligence is genetically associated with novel behavior, such as homosexuality. You'll be getting rid of one by removing the other.

>sexiest
not kristina pimenova??

She's not even that hot

People have been conditioned to accept obvious contradictions. It's doublethink.

>(((they))) are sexualizing young girls
riiight

>all the teachers are women and they joined in
If they were my kids, heads would fucking roll

Sup Forums is a "politics" board you mook.

>Implying nothing before 19th century happened
>Implying Islam doesn't exist
>Implying pedophilia/teleiophilia isn't natural instinct overriding social standards

Isn't this just a little gayboi who's being handed accolades for simply being a speshul little snowflake?

SHE'S NOT EVEN PRETTTTTTYYY
FUCK OFF WITH THIS PEDO SHIT KIKESSSSSSSSSS

Sup Forums says that then go to the cinema and pays for netflx.

most americucks are kike enablers

>sex-tousled hair
>pre-pubescent appearance
>masquerading as an adult
>actor Project Monarch themed show

How much more blatant can (((they))) get? This kid is taking fat jew dick on the regular. This pic is his backpage ad.

maybe it is their idea to make it more popular at the same time keep it illegal.
so you get more blackmail material. and control over random poorfags whenever needed. the corruption fo society is fun and the rage and witch-hunts and distrust on the other hadn also fun.
if the rich and powerful want to diddle kids or do whatever they want the law will not apply to them anyway.
so they will nout push for legalization fo this thing - they just push it to be more common.

That's some odd interpretation. Why not just admit you find him attractive?

Hollywood trots out underage girls all the time.

Wait for all her photoshoots in provocative poses with 5 pounds of makeup on making the rounds in all the big magazines.

Jews gotta jew fast.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Guess you’re a dumb old roasty yourself.