9-yr-old cancer patient asks for cards to celebrate Christmas 'early'

ARTICLE:
wlky.com/article/cancer-patient-cards-last-christmas/13144608

>Jacob has been fighting Neuroblastoma, cancer that forms in nerve cells early on, since he was diagnosed at age 5. It has spread to his head and hip, and treatment was deemed unsuccessful. Since Jacob is bed-ridden and has limited time left with his loved ones, they are bringing Christmas to him next weekend. On the big day, his room will transform into a winter wonderland — snow, sparkling tree and all (even Santa). But Jacob has one request: cards from anyone "inspired to reach out" to help bring the Christmas cheer.

The address to send to:
Jacob Thompson
C/O Maine Medical Center
22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102

Let's do it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzqNkIkj3rE
youtube.com/watch?v=IWiC51QivQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know if posting this to pol was the best idea.

Post this in Sup Forums. This could be our good deed of the year.

I wouldnt post this here... someones gonna send him gore pics or antharax maybe post on facebook but not here

bestgore on the way

send him Its Okay To Be White

How's this Sup Forums related?

no turning back now

Don't let him die without being redpilled and learning the glorious art of triggering liberals with shitposting.

>How's this Sup Forums related?

We do nice things sometimes, but usually this is a Sup Forums thing

Sup Forums doesn't do anything worthwhile

I did Ayahuasca 8 times in Peru. One night, REALLY bad trip!!!! I could see every last shitty thing I've ever done in my life, as clear as this page on the screen. It was like a sandy beach and every grain of sand was a very specific memory.
For your own sake, be kind! A lot changes over a lifetime. I used to be very Left long ago.
When you get old, you might feel differently.

This

Poor little guy. Atleast they will probably load him up on drugs while he passes. They have some blissful concoctions for these situations.

>For your own sake, be kind! A lot changes over a lifetime
This.

I think me and the kids are going to mail this poor young man. He needs a pick me up Sup Forums. Put yourself in his shoes. This little man knows of things that only old men know. At least cater to the child in all of us by wishing him the best Christmas ever!

Little dude just wants to celebrate Christmas, no need to bully him.

yes this my fellow goy

I will send him a IOTBW print out.

I can't tell if he's white or mexican. Please clarify.

This. Wholesome letters only.

This. Be kind to the boy.

Someone send him a nice card.
Also include a CD filled with China rekt webms in the card as well.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

Yeah, I'll draw up a card for the little guy if I can.
Bet you we'd have this shit much closer to being cured if we didn't instead spend our money and focus on housing and disciplining and shipping in more niggers.

id mail him something ... but i know reddit already spamfucked his box for virtue signaling. oh wells

lmao what a fag

Because Sup Forums is literally the new Sup Forums and has been since 2015.

It's the place where edgy teenagers go to on the internet.

That's noble for real life.

This is the Internet though.

Aussie-bro plz. :/

this poor kids on his deathbed and just wants to celebrate one last Christmas. Sup Forums should be all over this.

This made me sad.

I hope for a miracle for this little kid. Failing that I hope he passes painlessly, surrounded by loved ones. You're a bad person for posting this here, OP. You know what these people will do to this poor kid in his last days.

SAGE.

His name was William Lashua newfags

Breaks my heart, poor angel. I will pray for him tonight. I can watch gore and terrible things without flinching but this made me cry, serious.

It's ok to be white

this is too true, Sup Forums is just another /gif/ now

he says in the mirror

Sadly this is true.

>I hope for a miracle for this little kid.
I have had a rough year. Dad died last year. Cousin's kid blew his brains out last month. Father in law dying this month.

I Think I need to send this guy a letter as much as he needs to get one.

just send the kid a nice card

I came here to shitpost not for feels. Fuck you OP.

Ill wish the youngin a happy afterlife and may his spirit roam free

seriously, this will make you cry tears of joy

Oh Christ OP what have you done

>this is a job for /asp/
Let's get BASED JOHN CENA to visit him
we can do it, guys!

this is how yo uknwo this palce is filled with fucking middle aged women sick of this shit

Please do this Sup Forums, this will prove finally we are a board of peace

t. 12 year old who can't spell

Your sky fairie permitted it to happen. Inaction by the omnipotent is assent.

I don’t think posting This here will get him much good

Not everyone wants child nudes like you boy.

KYS NIGGER

We should tell him about the Jews.

Let's send this little guy a bunch of WH40k space marine propaganda.

Is this what McCain has? If so why can't it be him and not this little boy, goddamn it.

but it isn't christmas if it isn't on 25/12 (24/12 night for europe).
to send this boy cards is to further destroy the meaning of christmas. i can't celebrate my birthday 6 months early because it isn't my birthday, it would just be a party.

>The doctors have told Jacob's family that he doesn't have much time left.
>The boy's labored breathing becomes even more so as he lays there, on his deathbed. Age 5 and death and imminent.
>His mother, trying to hold back the tears so as not to upset her son, searches her mind for something that much assuage the boy's pain.
>"Jacob, we have one more card that came in the mail for you today."
>The boy had asked for cards, but had not received more than perhaps 10.
>His mother hands him the last card.
>With shaking hands Jacob opened the envelope, pulled the plain card out, and opened it.
>"It's OK to be white."
>The heart rate monitor flatlines.

this makes me happy yet sad

Kek wills it.

>superhacker Sup Forums memes John Cena into this kid's life for one final GOAT Christmas

this

This , we should red pill him one christmas card at a time

Redpill overdose

i'm 30 thanks you dumb cunt fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from
i dont want you middle aged sluts here fuck off

>cuckistan flag
>happy holidays

eat a bullet nigger

Don't be such a fucking scrudge, nigger
All I did was read the last two lines and exploded. Thanks, you shit.

you motherfuckers are going to make me feel things.

kill yourself you middle aged nigger loving cunt

poor kid

F

Let's get him something fun instead.

die faggot

Look up geerson therapy treatment. 97% success rate at treating cancer NATURALLY AND FOR FREE. The main promoters of it have been assassinated.

The hospitals have something like an 8% siuccess rate at treatment, it costs hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions, it actualky makes cancer worse.
This innocent child can live. If you really want to help him, tell his family about geerson treatment

Not anymore these days

kys

The fact is women browse this board and own it you kike.
Where do you think all the ACTUAL redpills come from you mgtow milquetoast eugene virgin homo?
I have news for you, traps are gay, and im sad you werent bullied

>Let's get BASED JOHN CENA to visit him
I am tweeting as we speak!

I'm going to have my kids make him a card tomorrow.

>tfw he gets a mailbox full of ITS OK TO BE WHITE letters

Tell him about gerson therapy in the card. 97% success rate at treating cancer. Do research on it, I want this poor kid to live

>MEIN SIDES

>Putting a swastika next to "it's okay to be white"

This is why we never get anything done.

Why does no one pay attention to me? Gerson therapy faggots, google it

Sup Forums is not a place for this. Shame on you.

the kid is a write off. invest in something that wont expire in the next 6 weeks. if you want to be a bleeding heart, invest now in /ourgirl/

youtube.com/watch?v=IWiC51QivQw

we already got her up to 10000 subs. shes a sweetheart, the epitome of childlike innocence. kek little does she know all of her fans are le nazis but lets not ruin it for her.

CUTE! CUUUTE!

>low sodium
>enemas
>unspecified "toxins" causes cancer
>made by a jew
Honestly I'd resort to the CBD snake oil before that

>moe-scribble
>cute

Post this on Imgur . ffs

Jesus what the hell is this
Fucking aussies I swear to the gods

>i'm 30 thanks
still a fucking baby. i have shoes older than you

Oy vey! Remove the Christian Cross too!

Idiot you know nothing about the human body. But youre a man so clearly the only thing you know is how to jerkoff.
Sad!
Did you know cancer cells die in a low alkaline environment? Radiation doesnt do that you moron

>le
fuck off back to plebbit

They make a lot of threads about that goblin girl who wants YouTube subs.

This poor fucking kid. Why did you post this here, OP?

What has happened to her? God damn, I can't stand seeing little girls suffer. I tolerate all kinds of gore and degeneracy, but little girls pierce straight through my heart. Unfortunately I don't understand what she's saying.

If you don't see how a swastika muddies the message of "it's okay to be white" in the eyes of normies I'm afraid you might be retarded.

mate

For anyone who didn't read the article and still wants to bring some light into the world.

>He has already started receiving cards. The first, from his friend, pictured a decked-out penguin (his favorite animal). According to Jacob's mother, Michelle Thompson Simard, "live like a penguin," is a motto of his. She tells GoodHousekeeping.com, that in Jacob's words, this means "be friendly, stand by each other, go the extra mile, jump into life and be cool."

TL;DR
Penguins are his favorite animal.
"Live like a penguin." is his motto.