What's the best qualities in a woman to marry Sup Forums

Since modern women tend to be coal burners, roasties, and degeneracy lovers what's does/pol/ thinks are the best qualities in a woman you'd like to marry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRY37M5bA_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like her to be a big slut

Big titti Gothic wife /thread

a penis

Don't ever date a woman that has more than two [spoiler]dimensions[/spoiler].

I hope she's a happy free and liberated proud slut who gets lots of love from her boyfriends.

Loyalty

It's crazy how there's all these other types of humans with stanky little holes that we want to put our body parts into, and they have more rights and privilege than us even though we could subjugate them at any time, effortlessly, with heir only recourse being complaining about it. And civilization is predicated almost entirely around these people.

it's still gay even if the penis is feminine.

a deep appreciation for western civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=dRY37M5bA_4

white women can't even compete with the titty monsters of the east

What's wrong with interracial relations, OP? You're a fucking racist.

Doesnt drink, do drugs, use social media or have sex

Her man should provide for her and keep her entertained though

loyalty

i don't care if she bores you. i don't care if she's mediocre in looks. i don't care if she's only moderately intelligent.

i've had women who drive me crazy sexually. i've had women i can talk to all night long. i've had both together. i've had women who have been perfect 10s. i've had all three together.

at the end of the day i still regret not marrying the girl who would just do what the fuck i told her when i told her and left me the fuck alone when i said so, but never left my side.

loyalty above all in all things. it cannot be understand and it cannot be learned or earned. it exists or it does not.

Isn't a human

had that girl too and she was infinitely self-absorbed, so much so that she openly recognized how crippling her narcissism was that she wished it were different

make no mistake, it takes a certain amount of absolute narcissism for a woman to be able to deny herself social approval. women are not men.

you need a woman that desires acceptance and you need to fill that need for her. a woman whose entire self hinges on your approval is the perfect wife, and don't let any white knight faggot tell you otherwise.

looks and personality and careers are bullshit

Above all else she needs to have a good relationship with her father.

I'm castizo, I'm dating a portuguese girl, she's good, but she is dumb af. We sleep together. the problem is that she is too normie and dumb. There's a point she becomes too annoying.

In order of importance:
>blue eyes
>virgin until marriage
>MINIMUM of 38 D breasts
>blonde hair
>5'9 to 5'11
>minimum size 36 hips, high hip to waist ratio but minimum 23 bmi
>IQ of at least 125
>minimum of economic 5.5 on political compass, -3.5 to 6.5 on authoritarian axis
>high/very high sex drive
>stay-home, wants kids
>no body modifications tattoos etc. whatsoever

user you better be the equivalent on the male side
>over 6'
>handsome
>rich
>big dick

>>IQ of at least 125

You're going to die a virgin.

>6'0.5"
>probably
>Grew up upper middle class?
>You faggots wouldn't believe me if I said

Loyalty. Huge risk otherwise.

is she loyal?

in all of my relationships i cannot shake the notion that the girls i've shrugged off as boring were the most loyal, and never did anything to slight me. all of the girls i've loved passionately have had my balls in a vice and sent me on rollercoasters.

the ones you can take or leave are the ones you need to keep.

the one i should have married
>italian
>incredibly loyal
>8/10
>virgin
>very vanilla sexually
>very normie, very boring
>dumb as a bucket of shrimp

the one i can't live without
>russian (immigrant, been here many years though)
>narcissistic as fuck
>incredibly intelligent
>fascinating person/intellect
>6-7/10 but 8/10 in my book
>never apologized for anything, almost never said she loved me
>abusive
>best sex of my life
>virgin (when i met)
>manipulative, now "cheats" but not really since not together; but knows of my interest

the one i still love
>jewess
>known since 8th grade
>10/10
>dancer in famous dance company (you might know who she is), has performed at major venues like lincoln center etc
>greatest ass on the planet
>rich family
>moderately intelligent, brilliant conversationalist
>social butterfly
>amour fou
>we took each other's virginity and dated again many years after HS breakup
>okay sex, but never been so sexually engaged or turned on by another human being
>selfish, untrustworthy

>6'1"
>mediocre
>well off
>big dick
what do i win

Yes, she is loyal, even if she is dumb AF, I know she is the best option for marriage I have.

>The foreveralone bucket list

unironically activated my almonds there user

Fuck democracy and fuck womens rights.

MGTOW is a false god

loyal, attractive as fuck, blue eyes, black hair. we read her snapchat, txts and messages together. she gets 3000+ messages a day, all compliments. its fun watching her shut down 3k guys a day. welcome to 2017. married her, wants 6 kids

u guys have no hope, just as i was typing this some guy was like "dont care if u have a man wanna fuck u bby" and she shut him down brutal

Not a slut.
I was kinda dating this slut a little while ago, started off just fucking her then we started hanging out because she was good company and did shit for me like cook me dinner and shit.
It's such a shame, if she wasn't a slut i would of probs wifed her, and i've actually been feeling pretty down about it all lately because i do like her but i would never be able to date her properly because she is such a whore.

My missus is pretty red pilled on anti immigration, because she used to live in Auckland, saw her old neighborhood turn into little india. She also got randomly assaulted by a big samoan cunt one night out on the town, learned the hard way about the number 1 rule: Around blacks, never relax. Had a good relationship with her ex military father. Likes the fact that I have good morals, and am anti degeneracy, want to have kids etc. Pretty much pols best scenario for a gf, and I'm living it. I'm one lucky man.

Chad?

If not, how'd you land her? Congrats.

Defs sounds like the type that will cheat on you with a bigger chad given the chance.

Statistically:

Virgin
Sane
No history of abuse
Close in age/slightly younger
Same race

Yeah maybe, i have a pretty good dick and can fuck really well and we kinda had a subtle s&m relationship, and she said to me that one of the reasons she cant get away from me cause i give her the best dick shes ever had.
Doesn't matter but because how her brain is programmed is that if im not there for a certain period of time to give her dick she will look for it else where.
Feels bad man, shes pretty cool every other way, just have to find a better chick.

does what she's told

Honestly bro since you know it spare yourself the heartbreak later down the road and end it sooner rather than later. I made this mistake and my heart was ripped out. Idk if you have experience with it and are used to it but it caused me to lose a whole lot of momentum professionally and also just made me depressed for a long time. It just doesn't make sense to get invested long term with them.

That being said only do so if it feels authentic to break it off. If the sex is keeping you interested she might be the right girl for you at this moment. Me I'm 26 and can't really find fulfillment in something I don't feel is built on an understanding and shared values/outlook.

Congrats bro I'm happy for you

>cause i give her the best dick shes ever had.
Yeah no bro. I got the same story. Biggest dick best sex all that and she was truly honest (and I am one to doubt everything she says, but this I know was not a lie). The thing is when the differences in outlook and values come to a head she knows she can find hundreds and will eventually find one close enough.

That being said if your values and outlook are not that important to you I'm sure you could make it work. My personal experience tells me there are certain irreconcilable differences that arise when someone with that mindset meets someone interested in virtue and self-improvement.

she was using tinder to get guys to buy her dinner, lunch then bail and shit

we hit it off first phone call, next day date, made her take me inside, slept with her, girlfriended her

turned out to be wifey material

I'm MGTOW

Fucking roastie, get outta there my dude.

Ya girls a THOT and she'll cheat on you eventually.

>if your values and outlook are not that important to you I'm sure you could make it work
No fucking way cunt she openly talks to me about cunts she has fucked and once when i went to her brothers party to fuck her there was this cunt there and she said that was her old fuck buddy.
It's so funny how a sluts mind works aye its like they think that is so normal for a girl to be that slutty lol.

fuck this thread
real thread

>she was using tinder to get guys to buy her dinner, lunch then bail and shit
Lol you are a fucking fool mate, chick did that to my brother before he was woke turned out to be a mad whore, if she talks to other guys period she wants to fuck them.

That she accepts I wont marry her and I will still be with her to raise our kids.

>we read her snapchat, txts and messages together. she gets 3000+ messages a day, all compliments. its fun watching her shut down 3k guys a day.
wtf

nah girls dont fuck down
my number is high and she has good genes as long as the kids are mine who cares

welcome to reality

Virginity. If you take her virginity and you're not a complete beta, she will be loyal af. Everything else can be trained.

first day?

Sounds good brah, enjoy your life of her just "talking" to 3000 guys a day and raising your beautiful aryan children.

Hell yeah. That's really encouraging to hear. My buddy met his fiance through tinder and she was a virgin before they were together. Goes to show you can find anything on those apps (including more degenerate than average)

Why should women have to cover their nipples when men do not? Pretty blatant double standard

We just had a guest speaker at my (Orthodox) church. He's been married 57 years. I asked him if he had any advice for a lasting marriage, and he said
>Don't take this lightly: don't get a divorce
He talked about marriage's sanctity for a bit, but then he opened a dialogue with his wife. They said that for a successful marriage, you need to share faith and values. Personalities can, and probably should, differ, but faith and values are the bedrock of a being, and they're going to be the bedrock of your marriage.

>Loyal
>Intelligent, sees herself as a real adult person with agency
>Conservative or libertarian
>Blonde or light brown hair/Blue eyes
>Wants children
>Thick hips, slightly chubby

Yeah i am just having her around cause its free sex, just gonna try and find another chick to bang who isn't as much of a slut.

dunno why u would care about betas complimenting ur girl unless u r insecure as fuck desu

>sweats in yearing bridegroom

>Yeah i am just having her around cause its free sex, just gonna try and find another chick to bang who isn't as much of a slut.
You're the slut, user.

>they think that is so normal for a girl to be that slutty lol
Exactly and even if it isn't coming from a feminist or #slutwalk place of "oh women should be allowed to fuck bc men do and if you disagree you're a misogynist" they will still look at you weird and like a prude if your raise your eyebrows or question them in any way. Those girls worship their ego as God and anyone that questions them is not worth the time.

Look at it from their shoes can't even blame the stupid bitches. Hundreds of guys are at her fingertips on tinder and other sites, not to mention just going into a bar. If 1 of them starts to make the ride she's on not fun (by getting her to self-reflect on choices and try to change/grow up) she has 99 who are willing to indulge her as long as she gives up that pussy for as long as they're together.

Some great GREAT girls get trapped in that lifestyle and it really doesn't let you get out because after a while it's all they're good for. Like honestly these girls probably have put in more time attracting and fucking guys than any other task in their adult life.

I love a girl just like that. Not involved anymore but I have a fantasy of converting her into a virtuous housewife that just gets me so deep emotionally because once she told me that she wants to be better but literally doesn't know how and has never had the chance because the guys she bounced from never encouraged it and she was always focused on that lifestyle.

I'm a bloke i can be a slut faggot
Yes because there will never ever be a time where an alpha comes along who is taller, better looking and has a bigger cock than you who she will fuck, that just won't happen ever only the betas.

>I'm a bloke i can be a slut faggot
The quintessential Australian

Even in statue form you can see her titty, why do you idolize a brief period of time where the female form is to be covered?

There aren't any. Women have been led to believe in some "prince charming" fantasy and feminism has taught them they better not cook or clean or anything traditional so you will most likely find that you live with a fucking pig who burns toast and feels she should be waited on hand and foot. I guess their is the pussy but woman weaponize the puss in a relationship it's not NEARLY as forthcoming as during their seduction, and once they get bored with you (the oxytocin has worn off) It will be your fault when she does something fucked up because you didn't fulfill their needs. I may be cynical but they expect selflessness while displaying rabid selfishness.

Yeah i agree with you.
My mum and sisters think exactly like us and they hate chicks who think they can fuck anything they want and not be considered a slut, i could probs convert this chick but fuck that i come from a small community where half of the town has seen her nudes lol.

nah if you dick your girl multiple times a day nobody can take her off u

basics breh

Sluts aren't known for doing domestic things. Why are you so certain she was a slut?

Quiet piggy, no one wants your opinion if i want some tips on how to lose a war or have the biggest incarceration population in the world i'll give you a tingle, other than that shut your cocksucker.

And if there ever comes a time where you are not there to dick you or you have a fight and don't speak for a little while?
Because she would openly tell me about guys shes fucked, half my town has seen her nudes including me before we started talking.
I know mate.

What were the Russian girls initials user?

>18yo kekistani virgin: the post
describing appearance outside of race betrays your immaturity and lack of experience, as does describing ideology

go dm lauren southern or tomi lahren, you'll have better luck with them than finding her IRL since that's who you're describing

severely underrated, also trips acknowledged

>what's does/pol/ thinks are the best qualities in a woman you'd like to marry.
a hymen

>how to lose a war
At least we killed the buffalo. Have fun getting cucked by a large flightless bird, profilgate.

If hope this is pasta

>le white knight

submissive

Least we can protect our national monuments from terrorist faggot, stop talking now it's quiet time for you.

It sucks because I want to bang these sluts and they want to bang me, and I act like I'm totally OK with them being whores just to get them in bed, but In my head I'm judging them super hard and want to tell them how bad it is to slut around. But doing that won't get me laid.

nonwhite

>what were
are

nk; specifically nvk

I’ll go with why I married my wife

A woman who wants children, and begs you for them

Barely drinks, doesn’t smoke.

Moderately naive, and looks to you for answers about the world like a child, but still has a fucking backbone.

Can’t stand black people. Not afraid to say the word “nigger” unironically.

Hard worker, cares about her career, but would rather be a stay at home mom if given the chance.

Fucks you when you ask, even if she’s not particularly in the mood.

Moderately attractive, but not a beauty queen. (Makes it easier to not have to fight off suitors). Don’t worry too much about looks. As long as she’s decent enough to get a boner at first, in time, she’ll become more attractive to you.

Given all this, you gotta respect the woman but have boundaries. She gets disrespectful, you raise your voice and scare the shit out of her, but never ever hit her. Cook for her, cater to her needs when she is feeling sick or lazy. Stand your ground when you have needs too though. She’ll respect you, and her loyalty will follow.

only boys fight with women
learn to control people already lmao

What is this shit

poop

You can't even control your bitch from talking to other males

Thanks for the English lesson faggot.
She sounded very similar to a Russian girl I know in NY but the initials are different.

You gotta be colorblind to not see those red flags there bud

No tattoos or piercings(excluding earlobe) is a pretty good indicator of everything else.

I let her because it reaffirms that i am the shit and these chodes are below me

i have complete control of her phone and accounts

he has spoken

no english lesson, just clarifying that she's still around and not a past tense girl yet

you were close geographically. this girl is NJ, but frequents NY on a regular basis. knowing she's out there and not mine drives me crazy.

i love me some eastern european girls, they're the death of me.
>polish
>czech
truly a lethal combo

Dude you're not even wrong. I am the biggest white knight beta cuck faggot for this girl. It's such a stupid fucking pipe dream but she was the first girl I lost it to (long story, I didn't know her past at all, was khhv before her, didn't know any of the red flags) and the fantasy of saving her from her own degeneracy just satisfies my autistic ideals of relationships and romance from 25 years of being a khhv incel.

After her I fucked some women and none could really hold a candle to her because the potential to change this girl's life would have just been the biggest reward. I spent so much money on her too to try and keep her from being homeless and hungry.

Now that I'm not involved with her I treat all other women like I should treat her (sluts not worth associating with much outside the bedroom) but the soft spot for her is as soft as ever. Fucked up and I wish I could change it.

Yep you have to lie to yourself and "get with the program" (meaning, their program) for it to work. That's why there's the washed up roastie trope/phenomenon. Guys know that they're just signing onto the program for a while to get their dick wet but roasties assume that part of the program is that one of the guys will pick them up once the wall nears. What a surprise when they realize the men were only acting "cool" with the behavior as long as it was benefiting them in the short term but look in completely different phenotype pools when looking for a long term mate

For you

Listen to our american brother But hey it's your life do as you want, we only say this because we care.

I feel for you, user. That sucks.

>sane
>female
Pick one

you are just insecure betas 2bh

I think the perfect woman is someone who loves me for who I am. She doesn't exist, though.