It's Okay To Be White

Just posted a few IOK2BW flyers around my college and feeling kinda nervous, has anyone else done the same?

I plan on doing the same at the same college Eric Clanton taught at.

waiting to get sticker paper first

Damn thats a good idea. Its kinda spooky trying to put them up without people seeing

>nervous
>posted literally the mildest and least controversial thing possible to say about any group

Says a lot about the times we live in

Just keep your face hidden use sunglasses do it at etc

*night*

bump since you already posted the flyers

I know its retarded, but I feel it won't be taken well.

a Few people saw me on my board but no identifying info.

Some places are putting cops on the case but I'm 90% sure i didn't break any laws

you better have worn a mask

>feeling kinda nervous
Why? Have you done something wrong? You may want to think about how your mind has been warped and emotions manipulated by progressives. Seems abusive, doesn't it?

At worst, and I mean at absolute worst, what you've done is no worse than a person posting a sign announcing a yard sale or a concert. Do you think those people feel all trembly inside?

nah, a hood. But no cameras anywhere near and didn't get close to people

My mind has been warped by progressives because the world I live in has also been warped.

Even if i face consequences for a retarded reason they're still consequences

>I feel it won't be taken well.
Okay, but that's on them. You may ask: "Is it not okay to be white." Keep asking that question.

You have a great opportunity for the person to the his own racism to himself. You're doing God's work, OP.

Keep up the fight.

Up in Fargo, ND and we made the papers. One of the colleges is freaking out.

Success.

Good point, I probably won't be "found out" but really those who take this poorly will be the ones who look bad.

Someone put it up in my city. This was pretty surprising. Seemed like this place was kinda disconnected from the Internet. I'm considering putting some up as well, though I likely won't. I figure it's possible I'll get arrested.

Goddamn. My uni got a few articles for throwing a "countries of the world" party, so this may not go over well.

But we also have a pretty high % of white students so people could just not care.

>the world I live in has also been warped.
when people were throwing their litter all over the place and you don't join it but pick it up, you're making the world a better place, right? Same here.
>consequences
What consequence? Are people who post yardsale signs fined or jailed? At most they're told to take them down. Okie dokie, no problem.

Arrested for what?

as long as they're public posting boards there's nothing illegal

Yea you're right.

Also wouldn't want to found out in general though.

The signs are cool when they have anonymity but its pretty autistic to actually be the one to go out and post it.

The world we live in when innocuous statements cause fear.

Astonishing.

I'm not confident that the police need a solid charge to arrest you. Might just say 'hate speech'.

I just can't believe we live in a world where hanging pieces of paper telling people its okay to be a certain colour is sure to ruin your life.

How is it over in Korea? Are you being guilted at all for not taking refugees or for being male or anything?

arrest =/= charges
what are they going to charge you with? littering? if youre not willing to take a littering ticket to speak your mind...

>'hate speech'
By that logic then "it's not okay to be white" is not hate speech. Seems bizarre, doesn't it?

Perhaps it's the police who need to rethink things. You may even be able to file a hate speech complaint against them if they persist with their "it's not okay to be white" views and statements.

They do need a charge or a reasonable suspicion to arrest you.

Even in Canada its not illegal to say "Its okay to be white"....

yet.

I haven't had any experience with the police yet, so I have no off what could happen, what their temperaments are, what their level of corruption is, etc.

posting tomorrow. half sheet leaflets. pray for me/ wish me luck m8s

Honestly I'm just worried my fiance would find out and get pissed at me. Plus this is my first year at college and things are going pretty well for me, and I dont want to fuck that up

>Are you being guilted at all for not taking refugees
No, not at all. In fact, people tend to be upset by the number of ethnic Korean Chinese who have arrived.
>being male
a few feminists around, but, no, anti-male sentiment is not pervasive.

>has anyone else done the same?
no, I'm not 12 years old any more

Where are you from?

and good luck mate! People are saying to wear a mask but a hoodie would be just fine and is less suspicious.

have a good time!

I am an Indian in New York University. Need some help?

Getting caught would also be a huge win for us. The college going to expel you for saying it’s okay to be white?

Lawyers would eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner and you’ll be famous giving interviews to tucker carlson and probably fucking lauren southern in a week

I think you're letting your mind run away with things a bit. New experiences can be discomforting. Do so a few times and it'll pass.

If anyone questions you reply with this question: "It's not okay to be white?" If an authority tells you to remove them, and it's not on a space for public announcements, agreeably comply.

Well done, sir. Your payment is the adrenaline rush. Nothing makes you feel as alive as challenging authority. If anyone out there needs an adrenaline rush, DO IT!!!

>Honestly I'm just worried my fiance would find out and get pissed at me.

That's a whole other issue. No offence to you, but don't you deserve a person who accepts you for you? Seems to be a foundation of a stable and sane relationship.

Everyone here has been pretty chill and definitely reassured me.

Tomorrow morning is really go time, i may post some articles about it here.

hoping my school just turns out to not be racist...

Is it ok to be right?

You've done well and earned an attaboy.

More than likely you're school is racist because the institutions have been taken over. But those clever enough to know they've been snookered by this will play the game correctly by not playing.

AZ.
I go to college/university here.

m8 there is a guy in south africa putting up fliers on his campus in another thread., so feel good about the fact your not doing the most dangerous shit doing this.

That man is going to die....

>b-but it's not controversial
context matters, retards
if a bunch of people from a forum that's 50% white nationalists conspire to a put a bunch of flyers all over universities, it doesn't really matter what they say? People will see right through the bait.

AZ bros. post this in our schools. remember, don't change the message. 5 words. keep it simple. trigger the fuck out of those uppity gender studies professors and social cuck studies students.

heres the link to the thread if you want to follow the shenanigans.

maricopa or pima?

Good job user. God bless.

In the US, potential employers search databases to discover any arrests, which you must then explain even if there were no charges.

Hello fellow Fargo user. Concordia is a waste of money and the students are indoctrinated beyond belief. Good work. It made me proud seeing this all over the news and WDAY doing a video on it.

Can't say user. I will post pics tomorrow. Don't really want to get caught.

here in Canada you just have to get a "police check".

It only covers charges and only kinda serious stuff

What school are you at?

IDK if I wanna say lol.

which are you at? If were at the same one i'll tell you