What if we do something like shia did?

what if we do something like shia did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qVhiR60RQE
itstillworks.com/12255380/how-to-build-a-wireless-trail-camera-with-a-live-video-stream
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shia is not smart enough to find our flag.

are you sure were ready to begin stage four already, user?

FUCK YOU

my thoughts exactly. and we are smart enough to hide it
why not?

I have land in the sticks. No one would find it.

do you have a cabin out there or something? like maybe a deer blind?

shameless self bump

>Sup Forums starts their own capture the flag
>leftists unable to find the flag for decades
>it's been sitting in some anons basement this whole time
>Shia allahu akbars near the white house

Sup Forums vs Shia if we're hiding the flag would be like that game of hide and go seek where you're the one who's it, and you just go inside and play video games while everyone else sits around hiding for the next two hours.

That didn't work too well for Shia LaBTFO, what makes you think it would work for us?

Don't use a white flag. Use a black flag with white letters.

just do a stream of a well rendered 3d flag model, maybe with a VHS filter or something to hide the fact.

Kek

Shia is retarded and so are leftists. They will NEVER find it. Heat death will come first.

OP is onto something here, what if we did something Shia failed to do, but make it dank as fuck, and constantly spammed meme music in the background 24/7?

Put it out in the sticks during deer season. (an approved distance from deer path, of course.) Believe me, no one will find it. No one will WANT to find it!

i just fucking realized, i have my own land. but i dont have the camera or knowledge on how to set up a live stream. ill do this if you guys can help me.

Lol at Shia trying to figure out how contrails and star charts work

we could put it in front of a greenscreen and generate random contrail and star backgrounds when to waste his time

Never tried. Can you live feed a trail cam?

This.

no, if this is gonna be done, the camera will be pointed towards the ground with the flag underneath.
now that i think about it tho, maybe it should be somewhere a few anons can gather to do it. i live in the middle of nowhere so thats not possible for me

It's not hard just jewgle it. Webcams are cheap too

Whats the point? Only we would watch this for like week and then get bored and quit

ITS BOG TIME

Im of ng to hang a sheet that says its okay to be white off of a highway bridge.

We make it trend on twitter and kikebook for keks

More of a geo cache taunt.

fail and be retarded?

Just to piss off shia, it's about the idea

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
(((THEY))) WILL NOT DIVIDE US

The absolute, laughable failure of leftists to weaponize autism and take down /ourflag/ would be the best possible capstone to the shia saga.

nope. ive never done a live stream before and idk anything about webcams
is it really that simple? also ill need to get a custom flag. are there web services for that?

Kys

Stop gay propaganda in Serbia
youtube.com/watch?v=7qVhiR60RQE

>0:39-0:40
>We need people who believe in love. *faggots holding their hands*

Heebs will not divide us

Shia will only unite us

How to...
itstillworks.com/12255380/how-to-build-a-wireless-trail-camera-with-a-live-video-stream

>Produce and begin flying flag
>Record 72 hours of footage, start live stream at the end of this mark
>While 72 hour footage plays for stream, adjust location of flag and prepare to record more footage before moving location once again
>Loop the footage at some points if necessary due to time constraints
I'm a brainlet, but if somebody likes this idea feel free to add onto it
It would take a lot of autism to make something like this work, but don't forget where we are

If you do it, put the flag in a room with no windows and use a fake light source to fake a sun set. Change the timing of the light every 20 days so the "location" will change. Play fake faint airplane noises in the back ground to throw off people tracking based off of sound.

Or hang it from a building, It would get more public attention that way

This. It needs public attention, but also to be inaccessible. Possibly a tour type thing. Where the flag moves around every 72 hours or so. New locations will not be given, but will be public places. Give them time to find it then we ROFL as they fail to get it. Plus if its on the move, anons from all over the western world can participate

>no, if this is gonna be done, the camera will be pointed towards the ground with the flag underneath.
Fuck that. They played fair and gave us hints every time. We'd have never found the one in London if they didn't spot us the city first. Let them try to read the stars. You can still shoot a nigger for trespassing on your property, of course. That's still fair game.

hmmm, a lot of this info is going over my head. im an autist when it comes to electronics

DO IT.

What a great idea, do it faggots

idk i think star gazing would be a little too easy

Our strength is that our hive mind can locate any flag on earth, but to hide one, we would have to communicate in a way that isn't private. That's why we tend to destroy rather than create.

The anonymity of this site is a blessing and a curse

Don't be fags and no go through? Why even live, if you're just gonna lie to yourself?

It's okay user, that's why autistic tech support exists.
If you were serious, I'd be happy to help out. (Depending on your location, of course)
Yes but it's not like fucking faggot normies communicate in the same way we do.
It sounds incredibly stupid, but I remember having at least some difficulty navigating this site when I first started coming here.
It isn't like there's a way to view the "top comment" or to find one poster across multiple threads for the purpose of trying to filter out and absorb vital information from posts

You realize the same shit that happened to Shia would happen to us, right?

It would be embarrassing, but you knew that already, kike.

i mean, id tell you my location, but i cant really do that, can i?

I wouldn't recommend it

Then we'd be gay like Shia

So, here's my situation:
Now that I've read the how-to guide a couple times, I believe i can do it. I have enough money to start the project, but not enough to continue it. I could start up maybe a patreon or something like that. then i could make a youtube channel to make updates and stuff. Ill make new accounts for everything. i think this will work.

Its a highly specific tool.
Information wants to be free and is the easiest thing to share. We capitalize on that by having a closely nit group with no hierarchy. Processing and dissemination. Occasionally we have a bit of brainstorming and that is really all we do here.

We are the harbingers in the final end of secrets. In this wake, when our hearts twist the concrete and steel from this prisons very foundation... will be a system that is impervious to to the truth as it shall be made from it.

Santa's cuckshed threads will be back soon. Maybe combine that gimmick with the flag. RoboPepe & Moonman standing guard sounds comfy.

new bread

this will only work if we link it to the hwndu flag.

>destroy that flag, and announce the iotbw flag
>capture that flag and fly them both on stream

the second is obviously god-tier, but also hard mode.

without a memetic link its a non starter. its just a stupid stream put up by non-celebrities

>just a stupid stream put up by non-celebrities
beg to differ sir, celebrities? no but
Sup Forums has a certain notoriety unlike anything ever seen

true. but nothing anyone would chase