CRACKAS WILL SAY THIS IS FAKE

white devils always wanna steal our culture, Egypt had black pharaohs, why cant you crackas just accept this fact ? the black Nubian Sudanese pharaohs of the 25th dynasty ruled Egypt for decades, we are not as primitive as you dumb crackas think, we were one of the first civilizations to ever be on this earth, before of course the white cracka romans came in and invaded our great land, because our land was far more advanced and governed under great and innovative ideology, far more advanced than any other at the time, and romans where followed by arabs trying to spread their religion of peace, that is why egypt is now an arabic state. a brief history of our great culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527
reuters.com/article/britain-tutankhamun-dna-idAFL3E7J135P20110801
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
warboar.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/color/
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/scientists-thought-ancient-egyptian-mummies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong
express.co.uk/news/science/810888/ancient-egyptian-dna-genetics-turkish-european-african
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literal decades within a civilization that lasted over 4000 years.

that's quite a lot

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527

That's Osiris you autistic faggot. Saged.

Wow that looks like black on black slavery before the europeans did it. So we DID culturally appropriate something you invented. I stand corrected.

That's Osiris you fucking moron
He was often portrayed as grey, black, or green because he was fucking dead.

Half of European men share King Tut's DNA

reuters.com/article/britain-tutankhamun-dna-idAFL3E7J135P20110801

egypt as a whole was multi ethnic, black where a big majority dumbass, but the most notable time was when the nubians came from the south, nubians had their own civilisation and culture waaay before the egyptians, 8000 years ago to be exact, they have more pyramids than egypt and they are not multi ethnic, they are 100% black

Ancient Egyptians more closely related to Europeans than modern Egyptians, scientists claim

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

king tuts grandmother was nubian you dumbasses.

The surprising ancestry of ancient Egyptians: First ever genome study of mummies reveals they were more Turkish and European than African

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

fake

- made out of modern paper
- look at creases
- colors are too vibrant
- metallic paint/ink

Is this a mat for some restaurant? Some Nation of Islam collectible?

then half of european men have black african dna dumbass

This just in! Mediterranean people discovered to be Mediterranean!

Previous ideas about how they were fucking sub-Saharan realized to be stupid as fuck.

She's doesn't look black. Hair is wrong texture.

Blacks want to imply she's mulatto. Rihanna/Beyonce level black.

The Ancient Egyptians’ use of color is a controversial topic, one which is quite often deeply misunderstood. It is a famous point of contention for those overly concerned with “race,” specifically Afrocentrists, some of whom often make claims to the effect of Egyptian deities being “literally Black” because some were depicted with black or reddish-brown skin in some instances, and that Ancient Egyptian society, rather than being a multi-ethnic Afro-Asiatic mosaic* society as has been clearly and repeatedly demonstrated to the point of intuitive ubiquity, were originally and uniformly “Black Africans” by virtue of one of the several names for their homeland: Kemet, or “Black Land.” However, such claims furthering specific racial ideologies grossly decontextualize and distort the Ancient Egyptians’ codified systems of metaphor and depiction. These depictions are not always literal or true to life, particularly where the representation of Divine, Otherworldly beings and sacred concepts are concerned. In this article, I will attempt to clear the air by explaining what each of the major colors meant to the Ancient Egyptians, and how those colors were used.

warboar.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/color/

Holy fuck that is wrong. Kys nigger he was a white guy.

>Egypt had black pharaohs
so Blacks are responsible for enslaving the jews?

ALL YOU CRACKAS LINKING ME TO SOME RANDOM FUCKING STUDIES AND CANT OBSERVE WITH UR OWN EYE, BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE ARE NOT AS PRIMITIVE AS YOU THINK, YOU RETARDS ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE NOT ONLY ME, BUT YOURSELVES THAT THIS IS A WHITE MAN LMAOOOOOO

Er....
YOO WUZ KANGZ

Nigger, if the niggers had ever built anything of note, they wouldn't have got stomped during the LAN.

>our culture
west african slave culture?
lol

Retard congratulations. Ramese wasn't dark skinned he was white. It was just art it wasn't true to life all the time. They used dark skin to make them look angry.

Where are my reparations, dark-skinned gentleman?

Why do niggers in the US think they're anything close to Nubians? They all come from west-africa, nowhere near Nubian lands. It's like Russians pretending they're proud descendants of ancient Rome.

[ CITATION NEEDED }

This is saying ancient Egyptians were more closely related to Europeans than modern Egyptians are, not that ancient Egyptians were more closely related to Europeans than they are to modern Egyptians.

Nubians only ruled Egypt for 75 years, that's it.

DUMBASS THEY RULED NUBIA FOR 8000 YEARS, WHICH HAS MORE PYRAMIDS THAN EGYPT

Painted BLACK statues in Egypt does not mean African!! Try reading what the colors meant for Egyptians! It has NOTHING to do with race! You are projecting your IGNORANCE on to Ancient Egyptians.

So, everyone in this thread is going to ignore the tentacles coming out of his face or the fact that this was created by a Lovecraft inspired person on deviantart.

The ancient ones bailed during the hykos some stayed but some went and founded Ireland and Scotland. FFS it's why Anglos are all decended from Ramses and sensworet

The Nubians ruled long after the Bronze Age collapse when Egypt was in a dark age.

They ruled for 70 years. Look up the art work and statues of their brief dynasty. It all looks like SHIT and academics describe it as a "bad time culturally for the region"

Then the Greeks came and the rest is history. Who are the people we speak of today? The Greeks not the fucking Nubians.

Go build shitty minature pyramids in Ethiopia and pretend WE WUZ KANGZ.

>hurr durrr Nubia is the same thing as Egypt hurr durr
meme flag education

My Egyptology prof swore that the Hyksos were actually Hebrews. The expulsion of the Hyksos after the collapse of their dynasty is the even recorded in the Torah

"Modern" Egyptians, except maybe in the far south (Upper Egypt) are Arabs from the 7th C. conquest of a Christian Egypt.
Real ancient Egyptians like statues of Rameses II and Tut show (stylized) people with slightly slanted eyes, high cheekbones, and "bee-stung" lips. Pharonic colors are hard to tell because black statues meant they were associated with life after death and the yellowish-orange ones (even pinkish) are statues created during the living king's life. There was a true Nubian or black dynasty in the New Kingdom, but those people and pharaohs copied the same styles/colors of statuary/art as previous dynasties.

"We found the ancient Egyptian samples falling distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples," the researchers noted. "In contrast, modern Egyptians are shifted towards sub-Saharan African populations."

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

WE

What did he say tuatha da daan was.

So your saying blacks are the biggest slave owners the world has ever seen?

Beautiful

Well said

Advanced level trolling since the Russians did used to think they were the Third Rome

>think OPs Post is bait
>was recently invited to a Facebook group about political discussion
>75% of the niggers on there actually think like the OP

I thought it was satire at first, then I realized this country is doomed

Looks more like a cthulu.

Long ago the propaganda shill started this and people with IQs below 70 believed it. Leave the plantation bro

Dick Washer

>I thought it was satire at first, then I realized this country is doomed

Be positive.

Minorities on social media is red pilling whites at an insane rate.

It basically is. It's a deviant art commission.
>The Scroll of the Black Pharaoh- Discovered in the tomb of Nephren Ka. This ancient papyrus depicts the Black Pharaoh smiting the enemies of Egypt through the power of the Shining Trapezohedron. The cryptic hieroglyphic inscriptions are said to lead to the Shining Trapezohedron's hiding place.

> ALL YOU CRACKAS LINKING ME TO FACTS AND SHEEEIT!

Fuck off, modern Egyptians have more in common with ancient Egyptians than your mud hut living ass ever will.

TRUMP IS INVADING AFRICA AS WE SPEAK:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

Debunked yourself.
Does that look like nigger hair to you?

Holy fuck you niggers are so fucking stupid. accusations of whites stealing culture coming from culture robbing niggers. That's ironic as fuck lol.

fix black neighborhoods

Dumbass, this is a wig, all egyptians were bald and wore wigs to protect them from lice

You've seen 3000 years of failure
it's time to pick it up, go back to africa
oh and leave this board

Das fake mayne

and Cleopatra was ethnically Greek, its almost like things change over time. Still funny that the Macedonian Generals granddaughter became the ruler of Egypt.

That's circ...

Keep dreaming nigger
sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/scientists-thought-ancient-egyptian-mummies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong

Northern africans are different from subsaharan africans. Egyptians had a complex society. Somalians and nigerians didnt.
Im guessing youre subsaharan descent tyrese. So there is nothing to be proud of. Your ancestors werent kingz and shit. Your ancestors were slaves and shit.
Even if you were egyptian or north african descent, youre still pretty low on the iq scale.
Also, why is your capslock all tanner halls ankles n shit?

They drew pictures of people with crocodile heads and shit too

SHILL THREAD

WHY DID OP POST IT?

BECAUSE THE JEW IS AFRAID.

Your narrative is falling apart nigger.
express.co.uk/news/science/810888/ancient-egyptian-dna-genetics-turkish-european-african

dont link me an article dumbass, link me a R E A S E A R C H D O C C U M E N T

I'ts over nigger. We was NOT kangz
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

This is the most jewy post today. And that's saying something.

Here it is nigger, enjoy!
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

And summerians where in mesopotamia being kangz waaaaay before nubians and they for all i know they are not black

Funny thing is, 1/3 of "black" men in America have WHITE male Ydna.

Your' trying to steal our modern day culture. You use our internet our schools. Get the fuck off the internet

You enslaved us we want eternal gibs now u racists

By what right did your black ass enslave my people, dumbass? How is using hebrews as slave construction force any better than using dindus as cotton pickers?

nigga thats fake.

I love the way Leftards or niggers come here to try to sow a seed, and they always score an own goal and further cement our truth. They probably even turned some normie lurkers to be truly red pilled.

nigga wtf is that tentical face???

>Negraoh

So what you are saying is black people have been stealing Egyptian culture as their own for over 2,500 years.

Hail Nyarlahotep the black pharaoh.

powerfull

Egyptians did not practice circumcision. Also, jesus christ it's bad enough when practiced on a kid that won't remember it, who gets circumcised as an adult and standing up even?What the fuck have you been smoking, abdul?

You one of them hotep niggas huh? Why don't you take a knee with your fellow brothers and quit playing into his cracka conspiracies