It's OK to be white

>Black Lives Matter!
>"We are not saying white lives don't matter"
>It's okay to be white
>"Wow, racist POS says its not okay to be black!"
Was something so simple and obvious all we needed, all along? I've never seen the enemy reveal their anti-white racism so easily. Everyone thinks it's just a troll, but it's causing major meltdowns. My university has groups of shitskins sitting up all night in public, hugging each other, literally crying about it. Snowflakes are threatening to drop out of school. After papering my university, I'm going to start papering the city. The fire just keeps rising.

youtu.be/pOl1fFMseLw

Maybe she'd be more comfortable shitting on the streets of New Delhi, rather than living in a white civilization.

I'm amazed this has been as successful as it has been. Let this be a lesson anons, simplicity and not being overtly offensive works incredibly well.

>I'm amazed this has been as successful as it has been.
Because you're timid and passive.
>not being overtly offensive works incredibly well
This is overtly offensive, it's just demonstrating how far anti-white society has progressed to the extreme. Don't make a cuck argument out of it. You don't fill the toolbox with 100 hammers. Everything in the toolbox does something different.

The same people actually posting these are the same people you spend the rest of the time calling "stormfags" and complaining about for "ruining our optics". Optics cucks are keyboard warriors and don't do anything in meat space, they just complain. The point of all this is to radicalize people to the levels you normally complain about, so hold your applause

I wasn't saying it was the be all, end all. I'm just thinking it's more effective than having torchlight marches with fashy haircuts.

yeah this
but being incredibly offensive is funny as fuck

It doesn't get you as far. Offensive is much more entertaining, though.

guys, seriously now, you have to stop. It's not okay. And it's not okay to be white.

>tfw no boyish looking pajeet qt to eat curry and go to antifa rallies with

yeah sometimes you just need a good laugh

who doesn't love a good shlomo pic

the point of this is to make whites feel happy and comfortable with being white you dumb nazi

>I'm just thinking it's more effective than having torchlight marches with fashy haircuts.
That's because you were raised on soymilk and don't like leaving your basement.

No, it's because I interact with actual regular people on a normal basis and fashy torches look autistic to everyone but Sup Forums

>the point of this is to make whites feel happy and comfortable
No, its to make them realize they're surrounded by anti-whites. That's the opposite of "happy and comfortable". Go to the gym, stop being a wastelet.

>It's because I'm a nervous normie, and despite the fact that Trump won grabbing America by the pussy, I still think he won by "not angering soccer moms"
FTFY, hobbyist.

Out of all the things Sup Forums has done and talked about... The benign message of "It's okay to be white" is the last straw.

Lol, nah, I've been here since long before the election. I actually interact with real people during the day instead of shitposting with Euros who aren't using VPNs and a pass.

Stop posting as a nazi and I MIGHT take what you say seriously.

GET OUTTA HERE

>inb4 the cuck army cheer for this because they didn't have to leave their basements
Shit. I'm late to thread. The cucks are here already.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA idiot fucking curry nigger. this bitch can even walk to get a bagel without having a mental breakdown and we expect her to be a functioning member of society

Hello newfag, join us won't you?

what can you do when you're forced to face your own bigotry?

my guess? pretend it isn't there

>implying you don't spend all your time replying to notsees, begging them to stop
You already take us seriously, you're just mad we don't take you seriously. Leave the basement, put up some fliers. Maybe we'll someone will listen to your complaints.

I am a brown skinned indian and I put these flyers up. Am I cucked by the west?

No, but you need to go back one day.

You have some serious identity problems, but thanks regardless.
>Also, you're a white neet most likely.

You're in for the ride of your life
Also you're here forever

next stop, driving them to suicide

The inner conflict about this might actually be the catalyst we need....

Natural progression of Sup Forums. This board is finally moving past the shilling and promoting a palpable nationalist message

Toilet witches are no laughing matter.

This. Careful now.