Be serious here, what’s wrong with having women in positions of power?

Be serious here, what’s wrong with having women in positions of power?
If they can raise children, surely they’re capable?

Other urls found in this thread:

theredpillroom.blogspot.com/2012/05/female-social-matrix-introduction.html
insidehighered.com/news/2008/07/25/pc
blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-personality-of-political-correctness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this cutie-puff?

BRAAPPPPPPP

She needs to moisturise her heels.
She neglected them from working.
Nobody wants to see that.

They allow their emotions to have themselves easily manipulated by (((them))). Which results in them opening borders to hordes of barbarians like Merkel did.

>Merkle
'Nuff said.

If.

Children do not constitute a nation of adults.

Nice going op, derailing your own thread

Tits or get the fuck out

>women in positions of power
>can raise children

pick one

you can't be a good mother and be in a position of power that invests a lot of your time

only way that could happen is if you married a stay-at-home dad but even then it's not naturally programmed like a mother raising her own child

If they are elected officials, women have to appear tough and manly to the populace. They kill all their femininity in order to project an image of strength that can unite a country and defend it against hardship of all kinds. But in doing so, they also kill off the nurturing instincts of motherhood that are the only leadership qualities they might even have. They essentially become neutered men, incapable of using proper logic while at the same time being too cold to understand the plight of people they can't relate with (think of Hillary and her basket of deplorables comments or May and her complete and utter resistance to carrying out Brexit in a way that anyone actually wants because she didn't want it herself). Worse yet, some of them do retain their femininity and project nurturing motherhood onto the entire world, not just their own country. And so you have Merkel being partially responsible for the migrant crisis for this reason

While appointed official women don't necessarily have this problem, you still see many of them putting their position before their role as a woman, and again, doing so neuters their decision making capabilities as women (May being perhaps a more relevant example here, but our Fed chairwoman Janet Yellen also comes to mind)

On the other hand
>Szydlo
>Le Pen
>even fucking Weidel
Not saying I support women in politics, but we have to use who we have for the time being

>Be serious here, what’s wrong with having women in positions of power?
>If they can raise children, surely they’re capable?
What is non-sequitur for 200$

Your country doesn’t even have $200

>post more faggot

Women can't raise children, retard. They have the breasts and were required to feed them for most of human history, that is it.

Women are naturally submissive to men could be dominant. For one to be tall, one must be short.

Women also don't innovate or come up with new ideas. Women only take a side once the side has a significant number of members so they won't be viewed as an outcast, social ostracization affects women much more than it affects men

Typo
>"Women are naturally submissive so men could be dominant"

This. Women aren't meant to lead. They aren't even happy in positions of power because it is unnatural to them. They are meant to submit to a dominant man and raise his children

M8t every idiot can raise a brat.
Look at how many sub human white trash coalburner single mothers there are and all of them somehow manage to get the litle fucker trough his early age alive.

Plus they were literally programmed to have and raise babies. Their bodies evolved for it. They should be good at it. It doesn't make them good at anything else. A woman's place is in the home

that's sexist

Nature is sexist. Women are happier when they know their place.

THIS

And don't let anyone tell you fucks that daycare is just as good as a stay-at-home mom is for the development of a child.

>Flag
Why am i not even woundering

what's wrong with having hamsters in position of power?
if they can raise children, surely they're capable?

Raising children is the hardest job in the world. Most companies run themselves anyway if your entire staff is even remotely competent

Women won't respect a stay-at-home dad anyways. She wants a man who can lead, not some beta who does women's work. You're a fucking loser if you stay home as a man. you should have drive outside of that. Women feel the most fulfillment at home because they are meant to do it. You're meant to go out and do something to provide.

>Most companies run themselves anyway if your entire staff is even remotely competent
how does this make sense

You have to be careful with new mothers, because they'll eat their children. I bet baby hamsters are delicious.

Why?
Just look at the last 50 years.

I don't understand footfags, there is nothing arousing about feet

totally agree, but theres something really hot about a slut getting bangged with nothing but high heels on.

>not appreciating curves on a woman.

Women have been raising children for millennia, retard.

For once I agree with the leftist

Source?

You're getting chained in the kitchen and you won't be able to own cellphones anymore.

theredpillroom.blogspot.com/2012/05/female-social-matrix-introduction.html

>Women aren't meant
..."meant" by whom, ID christfag?

some people like getting pissed on, and that doesn't sound arousing at all to me. It's probably impossible to understand unless you had the fetish. A nice pair of soft, pedicured, feminine, and well-taken care of feet is just what gets us off. Not much more to it.

No, they've been shitting them out and feeding them. Men raise children. Women are nothing but plastic bags that will soon be replaced.

>Source?
...your ancestry.

I thought she had 6 times at 1st now about feet I can like feet but I like the top of feet.. am I doing it wrong? And women are not leaders

True
Genghis Khan was raised by a single mother. She taught him to be cunning and temper his impulses. He went on to accomplish great things

>He went on to destroy great things
ftfy nigger.

Toes** not times...

I'm not into random feet, but I like my gf's. I get like a full body fetish for my girl when I'm with someone. But yeah, I don't get how you can look at random feet and get anything out of it.

>I don't understand
There is a metric fucktonne of what you don't
understand Billy, so get to work and learn.

>Implying raising children is hard
>Implying men aren't better at raising children
I don't have a problem with women in the work place or positions of power though, as long as they get there on merrit and not to fill a quota.

The problem with allowing women to work is that it slows down population growth and even halts or shrinks it. With the muslim invaders popping out children like it's nothing this could be an important factor in the future race wars.

>Men raise children.
>no such thing as a single mom
GTFO retard

>be me
>work for women
>they fire me just because of their emotions

Going to have to say no to having women in positions of power user.

>>Le Pen
Le Pen and her father killed the FN from inside, now that he is dead she is dancing with negroes listening to negroe music

She was a leftist (like all women) from the beginning, and it is the same for the president of the AFD she is slowly cucking the party from the inside.

Women react on emotion, not logic.

Simple as that.

meant by nature. They are awful at it and it doesn't make them happy. They are happiest submitting to a dominant man.

Why are you into gross feet like these though? I don't get it.These are nasty feet.

Just look at yahoo and create you own thoughts

why do you weirdos like feet so much?

>everyone I don't like is a leftist
no U

seeSingle mothers ruin children.

If Rick Perry can be a governor, women can do anything.

You can't put them in critical positions.

Traditionally, woman would run a house for her husband, manage her kids,etc.

If everything is "nominal," you can put a woman in charge in a non-critical position where routines have to be maintained.

they are submissive cucks

>nature has meaning
GTFO natureboi

>Single mothers ruin children
GTFO social-worker

because estrogen

whats his name again?

Nothing wrong with a women in position of power as long as she is skilled and earned her position. Sadly in many cases womens got their position for the sole reason of being women, because we have a gender quotas. Even if it means hiring the worst candidate on position just because she is a women. They are called quotenfrau in Germany. In the end all of this only hurts capable womens, people will always assume they got their positions thanks to the quotas.

>Study: the more women there are in a certain college discipline, the more politically correct it becomes.

A study found that the most politically correct college disciplines are Psychology, Sociology and English.

insidehighered.com/news/2008/07/25/pc

The least politically correct college disciplines are Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Finance. Thus, the more women there are in a certain area, the more politically correct and liberal it becomes.

Psychology is 75 percent female, while Engineering is 75 percent male.

Another study found that women are more politically correct than men.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-personality-of-political-correctness/

In other words, there is correlation between the level of female influence in society and the liberalisation of that society. Some people are wondering why are we so different today than the society in the 50s. Or why is western society more culturally different than some non-western societies?

The answer is: women. As female influence exploded in the 70s and women entered the labour force and politics en masse, they caused society to become more liberal and more politically correct.

Women change culture and the more you increase the influence of women, the more you change the culture of that society in a certain direction. Or vice versa. Men also change culture. The more male influence you have, the more a culture will move to the right. Men cause more conservative and more right wing societies - such as muslim societies or the US from the 50s. The Jews didnt have to do much, they just had to liberate women and society would naturally follow the path of destructive political correctness and cultural Marxism.

DELET

This is how the correlation works: the more women there are in an area, or the more female influence you have, the more liberalism and PC you get.

Sweden: Highest level of feminisation = highest level of liberalism and PC.

USA, 2017: High level of female influence = high level of liberalism and PC.

East Asia (Japan, S. Korea, China), Eastern Europe: Medium level of female influence = medium level of liberalism and PC.

USA 1950: Low level of female influence = low level of liberalism and PC.

Muslim socieites: Lowest level of female influence = lowest level of liberalism and PC.

The correlation is too hard to ignore.

If they're in positions of power they're probably not raising children and are probably not using their power to make the world more hospitable for children

Theresa May and Angela Merkel being the two biggest examples

Poor judgment, emotionally unstable, easily influenced.

women have hypergamy, which means that all this careerism will just result in them finding no partners, so theyll get depressed because their looks are fading and clock is ticking in their 30s and it reflects on their work, and theyll come to terms with it by doing rash shit, or trying to undergo a new identity

Tldr:

The free female is a slave to Political correctness and nuliberalism, and it would be impossible to destroy post modernism and cultural Marxism without curtailing some female rights, even we sent every Jew to Israel. Filling leadership positions with women will just make the west even more politically correct until eventually our countries become a leftists authoritarian paradise.

you can't fight biology, man.

*Forgot pic

Youd have too many women in power, and by the time they retire, when they want to start families, theyd be infertile. I'd say JP is one of the biggest examples, with birth rates dramatically decreasing.

That's the thing: magic

They can't fucking raise children, single mothers are terrible at the one thing they evolved to do.

Footfags are cancer.

Also, why have a woman at all? Sexbots and VR are gonna be a thing soon anyways.

I belong under female feet.

this
but anime feet on the other hand...

But that's the point. They can't raise children on their own. Kids raised by single mothers are invariably fucked up beyond recognition.

e.g. Mutti Merkel letting in a million foreigners in 2 months because of her emotions.

I literally got fired because of a female co-worker's emotionally-based delusions.

>was just beginning to respect women again
>was just beginning to be normie again
>this happens

Yeah, fuck it. It's time to go full autist.

steal her shoe and sniff it infront of her
haha i would

Women are too easy to manipulate with muh feelings .

But it's true that they're ruthless in business

t. cuck

>steal her shoe and sniff it infront of her
I can't really steal their shoes considering I got fired and had to turn in my key pass, now can I?

Dan"the man with a plan" Schneider

It doesn't matter, that civic nationalism is a better base to work out of. I mean you really gotta turn a lot of Whites racist to get anything better. Assuming she would even do that much. Def can't count on women to actually follow threw with what they're saying.

only if there's a rule that makes them barefoot at all time and compulsory feet sniffing sessions

>tfw I've done this
Not in front of her of course, but
>Have a hot female coworker who sits close to me
>She sometimes takes off her heels during work
>One day notice she left her heels by her desk when she got up to copy some files around the corner
>Man up and immediately, but casually walk over to her desk
>Intentionally drop my pen nearby her desk
>Crouch over to look for pen under her desk
>pick up her right heel, pin it to my face while I'm under there, and take a deep elongated sniff

What it smell like?

I kind of wish I had done this before leaving. I actually was going to say "Heil Hitler" but I didn't want them to slander me to other employers.

I was going to walk out playing Horst-Wessel-Lied but again, didn't want to be slandered for it.

We're never going to ourbreed Muslims anyway

pop growth rates go down in 1st world countries, doesn't matter if it's Norway or Japan

Most of these third world babies are cause people don't understand how to use birth control and education changes that

It's all over for the whites. It's simply the end.

I intend to have white children once I find the appropriate wife but even still, they will be immensely outnumbered by shitskin scum.