Message from the sky

Yesterday here was user, who claimed that he will hire a plane to skywrite "It's Okay to be White" above the rally protesters in Berkley on 4th November.

But can we do a little bit more? Can we actually throw "It's okay to be White" from the planes above the major cities, such as Chicago, LA, Detroit, New York and other?
Or it can be thrown on Antifa protesters on 4th of November.

Can it possibly get a lawsuit? Is it prohibited by the state? Are there a lawyer who can actually explain this?
There are also another questions, but they are technical, not conceptual.
Your opinion is welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

flysigns.com/skywriter/skywriter_san_francisco.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

You have to get a permit for skywriting, details depends on the location but of course you would also need licensed and registered pilot and plane and an approved flight plan.

Thanks mate

Get your hands on one of those old Soviet MIGs and do it at supersonic speed for us

You need to check with the FAA. They are the ones that regulate the airspace over the U.S.

I don't know what the rules are in the Russian Federation, or who oversees air traffic there.

Yes. But is it all solvable?
Imagine the outcome.

Don't you just hire a skywriting service to do it for you? Or maybe one on those banner towing advert planes?

There are businesses for that, yes. Especially around popular beaches during the summer.

Like this one

flysigns.com/skywriter/skywriter_san_francisco.htm

There is no private air traffic here.
Is it a livable idea or not, that is the question.

Saying this once. Take this thread down NOW. Do NOT sabotage this idea with bullshit. If this gets around people will try to fuck it up. Think about it. We can talk tomorrow. Take this down, please.

Goddamn Russian hackers trying to get their mitts into the racial politics of the US and sow discord

So such a services exists.

Next question - is it legal to throw paper sheets from the plane?

If you want a banner or skywritten message, then there are businesses for that. But they tend to be specific to certain areas (like resorts,popular vacation spots,and beaches).

Dropping flyers out of an airplane is a whole other ballgame. Here in the States, you have to ask the FAA/NTSB to clarify.

I don't think so, it would be considered littering.

Do you have the cash to pull it off if there is? I'm going to assume no.. Please, take this thread down. We can debate future plans tomorrow. Don't fuck this up!

Nah, just wanna help to do a good deeds.

Thats why I've asked so many questions first. Because we need to find out every detail BEFORE.

OK, but if the wrong people get wind of this, they will try to stop it. Please, take THIS thread down and find another way to ask your questions. Don't mess up someone ELSE'S plans. OK?

>littering
How much will it cost?

Its just an idea.

This mission really needs to stay dark tonight.

Yip. got it, self sage
See ya tomorrow, pal

That's NOT the point. You started this thread by announcing someone else's plans. THAT needs to stay dark. Please, don't be that guy that fucks it up, OK? Take this down. Start over, just leave that part out!

Thanks!

You have had to told me that from the beginning

Send it to the archives.
Talk more later! Thanks!

It's huwhite
To Be huwhite
Huwhite

We don't need your help you fucking vodkanigger this is a US matter, go put up fliers about Churka awareness in your dacha and stay out of our business

How to send? respond with sage

'Russians Place Neo Nazi Posters' CNN 4th November 2017

Go to the top and just delete the thread.

Waste of money. It's about to rain.

The craziness it building.. OMG IT all go full on DNC tier batshit any second

And I'm getting sleepy
Soooo sleeeepy
Trusssst in me
Jusssst in me
Clossssse your eyessss
And trussst in me

Are you a leftist shill or what? Abandon the thread. Don't reply here without Sage