It's Okay To Be White - European Bros Edition

The 'Its Okay To Be White' event in Burgerland and Canada has been outstanding and highly effective. We have been witnessing leftytards around college campuses, in the news and social media having absolute meltdowns over these print outs. Over the last 24 hours we have also seen this print out movement begin to spread to Australia and South Africa, but why not here in the thickest, anti-freedom, passive-aggressive anti-white western societies on current earth?

I propose we fire up the printers with the original message, and get these things up; strike while the fire is hot. There are tons of other threads on here with the original message as to why this is happening and I think this is for an outstanding cause. Show the world how daft the left really is, while showing others that whites really are the whipping post of the modern day, yet milked to pay for all the gibsmedats (and many other reasons) in Germany and Britain. Let's do this you faggots.

Godspeed Deutschbro.
You think the Fatherland is ready for such a stunt?

I think so. The white folks are supremely pissed with how they are treated much like a mirror of Burgers.

This campaign should run for years until everyone's heard of it like BlackLivesMatter.

I don't think it's needed here

I agree, take this campaign global.

It should run it's course for sure. This is not over yet.

Poland still has a spine more or less.

Based google agrees

Take it to those faggots at krautchan.
I know it's probably a hard sell to those euroautists, trying to get them to leave their houses and risk coming within 2 meters of another person.

Template. Sorry if I fucked it up

I’m a brown skinned indian and I’m putting up these flyers. What will I gain from this.

So...I see you have been to Germany before.

This can be fought on three fronts whether in Britain or Germany:
1) Anons post randomly around their city, but maximum exposure places such as bus and train stops.

2) Anons post these around their colleges much like the American and Canadians have been doing.

3) The no-fucks-given anons post these around villages who are (((hosting))) migrants

You’ll be reincarnated as a white christian next time you die and then you’ll learn to love jesus and go to actual real heaven after that

One extra bottle of liquor, chief.

Bump.

I would keep it in English. Many of the younger people (liberals) in Germany can read it just fine. Plus it is directly connected to the American movement.

lmao

Hopefully a functioning civilization not run by negroids.

True. Good luck user
A tasty treat

getting caught should be the next step of your master plan
the cognitive dissonance will be lethal to kool-aid drinkers
no survivors

kinda ironic seeing a kraut talking about whiteness

Godspeed my European brothers, go forth and make them REMEMBER!

Just remember not to take the message straight on. The whole point is to engender hysterical response to this innocuous slogan in order to expose and publicize how the left really feels.

Good luck Germans. You will literally get jail time if you get caught so be like the Werewolf SS and be as sneaky as possible

Don't they execute you for such crimes in Germany?

REMOVE THIS IMAGE RIGHT NOW, REEEEEEEEE

Noted. I mainly want to see this happen for maximum butt hurt.

I think if you're not a sperg lord, even in Britain where they have cameras installed in everyones bedrooms this can still be accomplished. Pick a few areas you want to cover, do a little recon and either do it or pick a new spot.

>Greece: nonwhite for 30 generations

reminder

butthurt from anti-Whites.

Godspeed, Eurobros.

since the beginning, really
stay mad

Who would have known that blowing bubbles was a gateway drug for blowing up vests?

If you get caught. You also get choke-holed by Merkel.

kek

Greece dude we're on the cusp of a new civil rights movement, a worldwide first step for whites. Come on enough with the infighting. This has huge potential

>Germans
>white
Pffahahah
Maybe only if by white you mean autistic animals ahahah

Equality

White people are the only ones stopping the US from becoming a Third World shit hole. Plus you can be honorary white.

I support it personally
if it gets ugly I'll just sit back and enjoy people eating eachother
it's a win/win for me

back at you bby.

...but lefty whites are walking off a cliff like lemmings.

What to do if I don't have a printer? I don't think using one at work would be a good idea. Is there anything such as a business where you can pay to print?

e-peen, mostly

you will gain bobs and vagene

Do European countries have openly anti-white shit like (((USA))) and Canada does? I know they have extreme feminism, cultural-masochism and ethnic replacement but I've never heard of shows like MTVs' "White people" coming out of Europe or shit like "all white people get off campus!", "all white people give up your seats to 'POC' and stand at the back!" ect.

Yes. I am not sure how they work in Swedenstan, but generally you should be able to save to USB and print directly at the printer at a business. Doing this at work would be a huge risk on your part.

I haven't seen anything that extreme, but I don't watch or own a (((TV))). I do know that from the time Germans head off to school they are brow-beaten to apologize for being German.

Wake up Krauts. Get your drucker fired up.

Not without getting caught (as far as I'm aware), the only places I know of where you can use printers are libraries and doing it there will obviously be extremely risky.

you guys are doing it wrong in europe. we dont have colour issues here as much as the US has. we have culture and religious troubles.

perhaps adjusting the words to say: It is ok to be a white German or It is ok to be native British or It is ok to be a white Christian.
just to give perspective, we still add the white part but twist it a bit to hit home hard.

I don't feel that there is any need to post them here, as we aren't massive faggots.

Ik weet niet hoor, was Amsterdam niet 50% blank? Das toch best erg. En je houden aan de tekst zorgt wel voor solidariteit.

En in Maastricht zijn ze ook al opgedoken nu. Inderdaad allemaal hetzelfde houden.

Good idea, I actually thought of doing something similiar a des months ago, though it was „Es ist keine Schande, deutsch zu sein“.

I guess IOTBW is a better cause and name

I'm a white Hindu and I kek'd at this.

This fits better IMO

Yeah, the overall narrative in germany shifts from shaming germans to shaming whites like in the US

was wondering when the rest of ya were going to join in. now where fuck is straya on this?

KEEP
CALM
AND
IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

No, I meant in Europe 'It's okay to be [insert nationality here]' in the native tongue fits better.

On national languages or english?

This is the only answer.

This is so much better, the white stuff is an Anglo thing

its the weekend and everyones on the piss

you will be allowed to shit in the street if you'd like

Shit okay, then we should keep the Vaterlandsstolz alive.
„Es ist keine Schande, deutsch zu sein“ it is

>white

Stop using American mongrel terms. We don't need to use vague New World terms -- of course Europeans are white.

lulz

Dude pretty sure you'll face the firing squad for putting these out.
Also you're already a minority, it's not like you can vote to reverse what you've done...

bumping for potential
join in fgts

Put it on your euros if you are afraid of getting nailed for hate speech

do europeans actually have an issue with being white in their own countries like the white burgers do in burgerland?
is iceland at least safe from hating themselves for being white?? They never had racist laws, black slaves, none of that shit like we burgers did

This. We don't have the same 'white guilt' culture as the US. We have 'german guilt' culture.

Wish you all the best western eurobros. We here are 99% white and everyone hates niggers and mudshits, good luck lads

I think it‘s slowly changing, just like it took feminazi ideas longer to catch on here

Better both

Is that even legal to say in Canada anymore?

the same "wyppl opreshun" narrative is everywhere. it captures normie hearts and guarantees lefty parties their votes.

You will goal to jail and get stabbed by sand niggers for doing that in the EJew

In EU you'll goto jail for saying it's ok to be white

I really fucking hope his laptop falls off.
> go to YALE
> can’t place something in a table properly

Britbongs are now monitored for viewing "far-right propaganda" which, likely involves anything that doesn't extol the virtues of open borders and face jail time as a result.

Jail time for reading the wrong material.
Literal Orwell thought police.

Ahhhh what a time to be alive, you can legally fuck a horse in Canada but don't you dare think the wrong thoughts!

>hoordyfloordygoordy
This is an English board, Piet.

This sounds too complicated and even too defensive, desu. But I have nothing better at the moment.

Maybe a softer variation of ‘Deutschland den Deutschen’? To force leftist to openly argue for a replacement?

Thx

Deutschland den Deutschen would make the lefties and media go apeshit again, about MUH NAZIPAROLE and such.
A simpler, more universal phrase is better.
Remember, it‘s always about pride.

Africa during a nog protest was god tier. the bar is pretty fucking high for you cunts

Yes, thats why I was thinking about a softer variant.

We should however avoid to have something as complicated 'keine Schande, Deutsch zu sein'. And further, this indirectly refers to a 'Schande', reminding us about all the stuff we are unhappy about.

We need a more positive message, not one with a complicated negation. Hence I would argue towards beeing proud about Germaness or the direct variant 'it's ok to be German'.

(Although German a la 'Wir Deutschen sind okay' is better than Englisch)

Swedish translation if anyone needs it.

لا بأس أن تكون بيضاء

I may do it around Cambridge.

Someone make me one, and I'll post it around.

Such as this?

Do it

Maybe just it's okay to be christian

Lol, every "migrant" also says he is "German". Needs to be a little more centered at native Germans, but without being too edgy. It needs to be as friendly as the american version.

Get on my level faggits

That's it, make shirts at redbubble