TRUMP TAX PLAN GETS RID OF STATE DEDICATIONS

google.com/amp/s/www.newsday.com/amp/news/nation/gop-tax-plan-retirement-1.14721671

TRUMP WANTS YOU TO PAY FOR THE RUCH TAX CUTS

>taxing the shit out of California is bad

You
Are
A
Faggot

My state is also on this hit list

IM NOT PAYING FOR YOU RICH COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS

KILL REPUBLICANS

Face it left wing satanic states its time for you to pay your fair share, I mean you do get 2-3 time sthe amount of federal aid and dollars than flyover country

Blow it out your ass faggot.

no retard the rich living in high-tax states like Jew York and Connecticut won't get to deduct all the shekels they pay to their states

He wants California to pay for California
And the wall in California

not compared to federal taxes paid

> Brady defended the scrapping of deductions, saying they would be made up by the new tax brackets, doubling the standard deduction, charitable deductions and increased child and family tax credits.

Scratch that, he wants Double Income No Kids urban retards to pay for it

This is fine by me

Not with those huge "dedacations" they didn't.

Democrats punished people in states that didn’t vote for them. Now the shoe is on the other foot. What is the problem?

Nah you can eat a dick like all closet case faggot republicans

I’ll fuvking kill you if you pass this abomination. I’m not paying for billionaires

Spit shine those shoes, boy. Mak'em shine nice and good.

I would take a rock and bash your skull in and drink your brain. Most your address so I can kill ypu.

742 Evergreen Terrace, MA.

>Scratch that, he wants Double Income No Kids urban retards to pay for it

So people who pop out shit tons of kids will be the primary benefactors? And who pop's out shit tons of kids.... hmmmmm.....

Lmao please LARP more; it entertains me

How do we rangeban donald faggots? I want the old/pol/ back and not this reddit infested new one. We should make Trump a bannable phrase.

you only get to deduct state taxes if you itemize your deductions instead of taking the standard deduction. most people dont even pay state taxes higher than the standard deduction and most of the people doing itemized deductions are rich fags.

>stain
gtfo

that is literally the opposite of true.

I'm in Massachusetts, and both with and without a home I'd see a decrease in my taxes

I knew the USA had tons of retarded tax deductions but being able to deduct your tax from your tax is Downs tier retard.

Why the fuck are republicans ,and conservatives getting behind adding 1.5 trillion dollars in new debt when they spent 20 years bitching about the deficit and the national debt and the debt ceiling and whining about spending.

It is obvious that you dont know about the the thing. Is Shareblue so desperate that they are writing stupid shit like this?

>implying brown people pay taxes

LMAOin at ur life

Because the tax cuts are the first step. As it revitalizes the economy and people start making more money, the entitlements and social programs can be cut reducing our spending on working towards a balanced budget.

Oh fuck!!! KEK is with us.

>capitacucks cheering for tax cuts for billionaires

t. cashlet