IS THIS THE MAN Sup Forums WORSHIPS?

> President Vladimir Putin’s cousin, estimated to be worth worth $573 million, reportedly earned nearly $100,000 per day last year.

A recent investigation revealed Mikhail Shelomov to be a part of Putin’s inner circle which has amassed almost $24 billion. Shelomov, 49, is the son of the president’s cousin who earns an official salary of $700 per month at a state oil firm.

The opposition news channel Dozhd TV on Thursday said it used financial statements from three companies where Shelomov owns 99.99 percent of the shares to calculate that the companies earned a net profit of 2.04 billion rubles ($35 million) in 2016.

Dozhd TV then divided the figure by 365 calendar days to arrive at 5.59 million rubles, or $95,000 per day including weekends.

Last week, the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project and the independent newspaper Novaya Gazeta published findings that estimate Putin’s family and friends — and not state company executives or politicians — are worth almost $24 billion.

Members of Putin’s inner circle were implicated in a $2 billion money-laundering scheme after the 2016 large-scale document leak known as the Panama Papers. Putin’s own private wealth has previously been estimated to be as high as $200 billion.

Putin's cousin alone is worth over an excess of $580 million. THAT'S JUST HIS COUSIN. This man is absolutely shameless and is not worthy of adoration. I feel terribly bad for the average Russian. We have corrupt politicians in the West but Russian politicians just raised the bar too high.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalvelcraft.org/2017/08/27/putin-declares-total-independence-from-rothschild-nwo-banking-cabal-which-began-in-2006/
youtube.com/watch?v=1w8zME-uDtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> (((Shelomov)))

Da comrade, putin pay me many rubles to hack US election election

I will never understand why people need money so much
It's not like if anyone could spend 95000 per day

If you need a 300M USD yacht, you'll have to save your allowance money for quite a while.

I actually voted for Trump and I admire General Kelly a lot so no I'm not a shill.

nobody really likes Putin
but its always fun when democrats and western media loses its shit over him

>general Kelly
Why?

I like Putin

here's why faggot

Putin Declares “Total Independence” From Rothschild NWO Banking Cabal Which Began In 2006
politicalvelcraft.org/2017/08/27/putin-declares-total-independence-from-rothschild-nwo-banking-cabal-which-began-in-2006/

This is one of many reasons but by far the MOST important

You are.

Fuck off.

IQ of 85 shows
He literally took shit from a couple of jew oligrachs to partition their property with his other oligarch friends. Some of which are jewish

There's a difference between salary and net worth due to your stock shares going up, idiots.

Warren Buffet's official salary is only $100k but he makes billions every year.

$200 billion? Putin doesn't act like it.

>corrupt ass puts all his friends and relatives on profitable positions where they can steal even more money
Fucking hell, all i want is honest goverment. I can live without gf, videogames, fap, even woerk at shitty job as long as these bitches do the same. Revolution when?

moscow times is are jewish media.

if the price of having an elite that doesn't genocide your own people is the elite must be rich, I'm fine with that price.

Shelom meant helmet in old Slavic, but yeah the connection is (((peculiar)))

This. Also,
>dozhd
>ever trusting dozhd
Oни бы eщё мeдyзы нaвepнyли, блэд

You think the next leader will be any better?

Article is probably agitation for 2018 elections, but loyalty does get awarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=1w8zME-uDtw

↑ people like this exist ↑

I said it yesterday in another thread, things against Putin is heating up and he is being cornered by the west. It's only logical that he will use his North Korean influence and nuke the faggot burgers.

I'm sorry but how can you support a man like this? Jews or not, you can't deny the fact that Putin is totally corrupt. I just wish that someday, some real Russian stateman will rise and save Russia from total destruction. I just feel so bad for you guys. That's all.