Is the rapid degradation of western culture and the rapid degradation of western art related?

Is the rapid degradation of western culture and the rapid degradation of western art related?
How so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tTYKApKEicY
youtu.be/Zatw9jgnylo
youtu.be/Tk2yuCc5c-I
youtu.be/7h9V0nDT9XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is that before? That's shit. The older stuff was better.

jesus christ what happened to scooby

Cheap Flash-animated shit is cheap.

Art and culture go hand in hand, so yeah, probably.

I'll just leave it here
t. /ic/

They just smoked some bad peyote, and they're hallucinating. The world appears as that to them.

Once it gets out of their system, things will go back to normal.

Its not fair lads
>pic related is a german museum destroyed in ww2 rebuilt in the 2000’s by (((progressives)))

That's a fascinating thing to read even as somebody who doesn't remotely give a shit. Thanks for sharing it.

what am I looking at here? some metal shit?

No...
No.
No.
No no no no no no
NAO NAO NAO NAO NAOOOOOOOO!

Wtf this hurts to see. Classic Scooby animation is still the best, rip my childhood.

Postmodernism user.
Apparently it was remodeled by a jewish man who wanted to make a statement on the sins of nazi germany. Heres what it used to look like.

Shit, I wish I knew who this was, I'd pick up the pencil again and work for this guy.

>Wtf is that before? That's shit. The older stuff was better.

I was expecting to be an image from the 1960's show as well, looking at the thumbnail.

Richard Williams, the guy behind Who Framed Roger Rabbit and The Thief and the Cobbler.

The original scooby doo, and most Hannah Barbara for that matter, are lazily animated. Aqua Teen has better animation than Scooby fucking Doo.

The original Scooby Doo wasn't even that well animated, none of those 70's cartoons were. They look alright in stills, but the moment they moved it immediately looked like ass.

>the cheap low budget 60's animation that you watched as a kid and thought was shit compared to old Disney and warner brothers cartoons, is now orders of magnitude better than current artwork produced with computer aided tools and resources that should allow equivalent quality of animation to be created on 1/100th of the budget of 60's slop
What is this world we live in and how do I scorch it all to cinders

>Often nude photos of them selves

Mystery Inc is kino faggot

99% of animation is outsourced to china. The only art related shit westerners do on these shows is the storyboarding.

people complain about the OG show's limited animation, but the reason I like it was how handmade it felt. I appreciate computer driven animation, but there's something great about the loose-hand drawings of the original gang.

obligatory

>The original Scooby Doo wasn't even that well animated, none of those 70's cartoons were. They look alright in stills, but the moment they moved it immediately looked like ass.

It's limited TV animation from the 1960's. Very common for the time.

>The original scooby doo, and most Hannah Barbara for that matter, are lazily animated. Aqua Teen has better animation than Scooby fucking Doo.

But Aqua Teen was made in the early 2000's, it was all done on computer and didn't have the same limitations as the 1960's shows. Things like celluloid animation cells, and ink and paint costed money back in the day.

All western animation is either made exclusively with flash or 3DCG. There's no one left who knows how to draw cartoon animation or to teach it to others.

What the fuck am I looking at? Are those two lesbians holding children with genetic defects and a man holding a greyhound dressed as Scooby?

Thats nothing

This was destroyed by commies in east berlin

>the father chose to hold the dog over his 2 brain dead daughters.

Hey, as long as they aren't black.

They don't look that different, it just looks like they updated the animation in a cheesy sort of way. At least they didn't create some random black character for 'diversity'

DISGUSTING.

Makes me sick, it's like they are trying to suck all the beauty and complexity out of our society and replace it with repulsive blandness.

This is absolutely sickening. These kikes can't be gassed soon enough.

Literally Steven suptic

>The father chose to dress as Shaggy instead of Fred
That's really all you need to know about this household

This is from Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams, right? I remember watching his lessons on DVD.

Pup named scooby doo is /comfy/ to the max. Little known fact is it was a precursor to animinaiacs and tiny toons later on.
Its style was similar to those if you watch. The same people worked on it.

Only good thing to come out of the post-9/11 world and into the 10's was vaporwave.

Everything else is cancer.

Can somebody post "Cal-art mouth" image?

>DISGUSTING.
that was literally the first thought that screamed in my brain when I saw this pic. FUCK MODERN SOCIETY, WE NEED A NEW RENAISSANCE

IT'S A TUMAH

Why did they put lipstick on that goblin

This is where Asia picks up the slack.
White civilisation is all but extinguished.

Never mind. Found it.

Mix it up here

In my little bowl

SAY A FEW WORDS AND YOU LOSE CONTROL

You're a shitty human being

and those malformed human beans are nothing but a waste of time, effort and resources

kiss are so fucking gay.

Mystery Inc.

It's also really good and has a Jin Roh reference.

right wing scooby squads

actually skyscrapers are generally designed with aerodynamics in mind these days

right wing dog squads

kek
You ready to rage? Check out the "new he-man episode" trailer featuring Beast-man doing the "Woody from Toy Story Flash Animation Sprint"
youtu.be/tTYKApKEicY
fortunately it got torn apart in the comments

So western animation has become anime one face tier lulz. Well good thing is that best animation always came from Soviet Union and now Russia.

Jin Ruh Roh mind

i thinks this is a kiss vs the phantom of the park reference

jesus, there's flash animators that put out better quality than this

>who wanted to make a statement on the sins of nazi germany
>giant metal spike sticking out the side
>sins of
woooaahhh HOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHH

youtu.be/Zatw9jgnylo
sorry longer version with more derisive comments

No. The parents of those two abominations are.

this

i used to make fun of anime and manga nerds for years; now i fully respect them

japanese animation is superb and isn't degraded nonsense passed off as "art"; and it actually has plot and character development

why did you leave out shaggy blanco?

I'm surprised they haven't turned Fred into a nigger yet.

This is newgrounds flash animation tier from 2002.

They're still white at least.
I can't believe they didn't turn Shaggy into a poo in loo

Disguised projection if I’ve ever seen it

>scooby doo
>art
whats it like being this stupid?

At least it is not promoting interracial diaper sibling roleplay with a nigger with again interracial gay dads!

Asia has fucking terrible art and anime is shit. Did you know that most manga is drawn by fucking teenagers and guys in their early twenties? It's true. The editors think they have more 'stamina'. Trying to find new work as a 30+ year old manga artist in Japan is like trying to find a modelling job for a 30+ year old woman.

Now, Russia, THAT is where you find the greatest art schools. Not only do they still have the classical art teachings from a 100 years ago. But they are arguably the most developed ever. The italian schools of today are all smokes and mirrors. They teach you to draw like a photographer, whereas the russian schools teach you to draw as a sculptor.

Paul Stanley had the Super power of infecting people with AIDS.

You should really check out what kino tier stuff has come out there. Much better than bad sitcom tier simpsons.

It's a tribute to the banana boats and Merkel's commitment to keep them coming.

They didn't show Heman because they want to surprise everyone. SPOILER He's black and Trans.

Classic

Hanna-Barbara has always looked like shit.
Besides, animation has always been degenerate, Jews got that shit under their thumb.
Still love animation though, but I'm not fooling myself or anybody else.

The jews don't want us to have quality entertainment any more, they want everything to go to shit while israel enjoys.

cartoons are dead

>Inui... put your helmet on.
The reference works extra well since dogs are so thematically important in those movies.

funny that you mention 2002, they made a tryhard grimdark he-man reboot in 2002 that seemed kind of shitty at the time but is absolute gold compared to "animation" today
youtu.be/Tk2yuCc5c-I

the biggest problem with the original series is that the plotlines make absolutely no sense
Like in one scene he spins around really fast and turns into a tornado and bores a hole into the mantle of the planet then flies up in the air and smashes skeletor's fleet of robot jet bombers, but in the next scene he falls into a hole and can't get out
also he can ride on the outside of a spaceship in outer space without a space suit but he gets KO'd by the snake guy's sleeping mist every time

It's what happens when you overclock your GPU too hard

Night time Simpsons is one of the comfiest things around though desu. Not the new ones obviously.

Who punched Scooby's chin in?

idk man, new scooby doo looks good desu youtu.be/7h9V0nDT9XU

You can thank the success of family guy and american dad for this one, they showed the world you can have a massively successful show while also looking like complete shit and barely being animated. the entire comedy genre is in this boat atm, it's all written dialog with flat angles and pretty much no visual comedy.

Western animation is still alive, but in France, who hire people who still follow traditional art educations. Many modern art schools in the USA were completely ruined by post-modernist thinking that's all conceptual. gif related is from Ankama.

gif related is from post-modernist "animators"

>El Grande Perro...

i've never seen it, expected to see "Nu pogodi" after the title

there was a proper post of someone teaching at an art class, shocked nobody there including the teachers knew even the most basic principles of animation. I cant find the image right now so have this instead.

This was drawn by one of the people now in charge of the PPG reboot. This kind of drawing is usually called chicken scratches because a lot of people start off drawing like this but as they grow as artists, they developed what we'd call line confidence.

My father used to be a bit of an artist back in the early 1980s doing commission work for business advertising and working for a engineering company as a draftsman, he knows how to draw and paint a variety of subjects and styles, but he stopped when he became a fireman. Point is is that he used his skills for paychecks and not for some sort of pretentious title since most people studying art nowadays just want to be called an "artist" without actually doing the hard work and studying involved, and just wanted to make a statement, I'm looking at you Shia.

What I mean by that is that you develop the muscle memory, finesse and skill to be able to draw these lines in 1, confident go. This makes the product generally look nicer and helps with the inking process.

They put someone in charge of an animated show in spite of being what is basically a beginner.

Solid Scooby

>Is the rapid degradation of western culture and the rapid degradation of western art related?
To answer your question, yes it is.
They deliberately destroy art and architecture so that people have nothing culturally that binds them together, the people have no desire to defend their land if it's filled with ugly box shaped buildings and tangled pieces of trash in place of classical art.

The change from Looney Tunes to Hannah Barbera was MUCH worse

But people love that shit due to nostalgia

it's literally a giant fuck you to traditional art.

>Western animators

They fucking Rick and Morty'd Scooby Doo?