HOW DID I DO user?

We're putting these up everywhere on FSU's campus. MGSing our way around campus PD night beat cops.

>anime
>ponies

kys yourself

How do you absolute morons FUCK THIS UP?!

It's 5 words. Simple. To the point.

Ponies? Fuck yourself. SAGE ALL FIELDS!

good job posting them in your room, that'll show them.

Not bad. Leave the faggotry out of it next time.

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate.

That’s the wall inside your cuckshed. You’re doing nothing /leftypol/

all you had to do was print words on a blank piece of paper, and nothing else CJ

At least if someone catches you and beats you up you can get them in trouble by claiming they did it because they're bigots who hate horsefuckers.

>this

nice try faggot that is a bedroom wall. kys

NIGHTMARE MOON DID NOTHING WRONG

Post pics besides in your bedroom SAGE

>kys yourself
>kill yourself yourself
>flag

Checks out. Maybe you shouldn't breed with your sister-wife though.

eh suddenly i don't want to be white

>Inb4 a million gen Z newfags trigger themselves with this obvious bait

>getting trolled this easily
>not realizing it's his bedroom
I'm sorry but you need an IQ above 90 to post on Sup Forums

Why would you denigrate ponies to your leftist shill cause?

You know damn well it was a KISS campaign.
>Keep It Simple Stupid

Therefore, this post is a shill, and you chose pony to insult as well.
I am disappoint.

you just HAD to snowflake it up didn't you. Jesus Christ just post the original fliers and be done with it (excellent choice of memes btw)

now that's what i call shilling

>not aryanne
One job.

Lol pretty funny and cute desu. The ponies make it even less intimidating, I approve

I fucking love Pinkie Pie

Should use aryanne instead of topcunt and ponk

White nationalism is anime.

you won't get in trouble if someone catches you. the cops are all white on that campus and pretty southern. I went to FSU and had to deal once with the campus police for almost getting into a fight with some ass hole frat boys

stupid faggots will see this and start adding their own versions of it, pretty soon we'll end up with nazi iconography all over it. thats not the point of it, but thinking ahead is asking too much of a reddit faggot. you know where you can fuck off back to komrade.

This OP. You fucked up.

Nice.

There are these things called jokes, you should check 'em out.

And by overly reacting your feeding into the trolls, this is internet 101, sage and move on.

No one is going the balls to go outside and post nazi shit in real life and possibly ruin their life. And if a few crazies do then we just say that the person who found it posted it up themselves to false flag.

>It's not okay to be a brony.

this

somehow in your head this juxtaposition works but why? its cheap allure, superfluous satire. maybe someone could make sense of what Im saying but it feels like its in this realm of which every POV deals only with signifiers

/mlpol/ forever

You guys are faggots get out of my school

You guys are faggots fucking it up

Britbong transvestite fucking a japanese car in the tailpipe...

Staving off feelings of inadequacy given knowledge that American automaker tailpipes are used to larger cocks.

Unlike everybody else here I think actually putting up fliers like that would be hilarious.

Doing it wrong. Saged

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA

It's
okay
to have
fun

>stop liking the things I don't like

>posted on a generic wall
2/10

Nice bedroom, faggot.

>diseased cocks
>shoved up my distended anus
>by grown man dressed up as “fluttershy”
>roleplaying a scene of underage pony sexual abuse

Stop liking things I don’t like!

[lisping intensifies]

Just spam stickers you plebs, it will be harder for them to remove.

Plastered my neighbours home with "its okay to be a nigger" posters.

Next morning he started chimping out. Typical..

... don't, do yourself a favor and get help instead

>asuna
shit taste

>using the two worst ponies

Tfw op tried to troll but was too lazy to leave his room

Tfw even if he did, the cute cartoons make the message more friendly

How do you do a pony one and not use Rarity?

A FUCKING NINJA

For fuck’s sake is that pony literally *presenting*

How have bronies not been gassed yet? I would think even shitlibs could join with us to make this happen.

>he wasn't here for /mlpol/
Shoo shoo newfag

but ponies r cute

>wow same fag from earlier posting a yet another shit version

Kys faggot

They're fucking up on purpose to troll people... The last thread got a shitton of replies. They know they're messing it up and getting off on people getting angry that they're doing it. This is why Sup Forums can't have nice things.

Thank goodness the other thread got deleted.

Yeah I just don't want to feed the troll cycle here. We've watched it happen before our eyes tonight.

>user posts flier with KEK/Alt-right stuff on it
>"How did I do derp derp?"
>Post gets a shit ton of yous of people telling him to fuck off
>After this the same user makes a thread with the same flies her made
>Thread gets 300 replies before getting deleted
>This thread now.

I mean I get "sage and move on" but goddamn other user's need to know it's trolling too. We can't just these faggots ruin something simply because they enjoy ruining things.

putting anime and pony shit on these kind of flyers is actually really smart tactically. the idea people have of the people who post this kinda shit is an edward furlong motherfucker from AHX. but you throw a smarmy anime bitch or retarded looking pony on the flyer, it throws the liberal for a loop. they don't know at first how to respond to it. they might overreact and start to associate anime-obsessed virgins with "white supremacism," they might wind up bullying a poor autistic retard who watches MLP who has no connection to this kind of thing at all. then how does the public respond to a mob of insane lefties bullying autismos, or claiming anyone who likes anime may be a fascist? just look how the public responded when the left started attacking people for having "hitler youth" haircuts.

it's fucking genius and maintains the chaos of the right, making it a beast that cannot be controlled. it's never predictable.

>leftypol is posting screwed up versions of pol's meme campaing
>pol is actually autistic enough to fall for this, reacts to slide threads
am I on the losing side?
>atleast they are not using comic sans

> they might overreact and start to associate anime-obsessed virgins with "white supremacism,"

It's going to be this and only this. The whole point is that they are desperate to connect this to their precious mythical "hate groups" and that's why the flier is kept clean and simple. No affiliation with any group or belief systems or political parties or movements.

Just a simple statement and monitoring how it's taken. And then, looking at what that means in a larger cultural context. Don't you want to keep them guessing? Putting anime and ponies and pepes is just going to trigger the normie dismissal of "it's just Republican russian trolls!" which is what's trying to be avoided here.

i see what you're saying, but it's unavoidable. we post on open forums for all to see. sly operations to ruin it will happen. at the end of the day, if the message in point, you can't screw it up anyway. it's the external realities of what is happening in the West that is making the memes effective, but it's not the memes making anyone necessarily aware of the realities.

>they might overreact and start to associate anime-obsessed virgins with "white supremacism,"
old news

Shut it down.

Low energy shilling. Sad!

god those ponys are fuckin hot

Just keep it simple.

If it's simple, it's impossible to argue with it.

/leftypol/ is trying to hijack these, dey mad

No it isn't, kill yourself.

Sage. Hide. Delete

You absolute fucking jizz stain.

im about to post 4,000 of these up around the quad at lsu

now get the rest of ptg to help

fuck with them and put 'it's ok to be white' and stick a muslim symbol at the bottom

Sage and slide.
Type sage into the option field so they gain NOTHING by posting this.

Kill yourself.

>not using Aryanne...

Agreed. Nobody is gonna take this fucking weeb shit serious. Fucking weebs and ponies ate their own worst enemies. If anything, these man children are just gonna get more hate..hell maybe they'll be killed. Maybe this isn't a bad idea. I like dead weebs