Told you so
>Told you so
Told you so
>Told you so

Merry Christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=eI5gZDrAUjk

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/26917-former-fbi-director-mueller-obstructed-congressional-investigation-into-saudi-involvement-in-9-11
archive.is/3XTPh
dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
archive.is/0cnnm
pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
Bump

>Russia and Ukraine literally hate each other
>AP still wants to make it sound like Trump was colluding with Russians
>"pro-Russian Ukrainian political party"

Bumping friendo
Fuck those damned fuckers

What did he mean by this?

Confirmed legit. November surprise gentlemen.

Check'd

someone give me rundown on this sealed indictments stuff

>Mueller's criminal probe is moving beyond investigating ties between the Trump campaign and Russia and is aggressively pursuing people who worked as foreign agents without registering with the Justice Department
this is really funny to me

I don't even get surprised anymore, step up your game Kek.

QUICK RUNDOWN
I'm sorry I had to

Lol where are all the shills pretending Tony stepping down from his company was because they were closing in on DRUMPF

Let me give you a little hint but there are many. Trump actually interviewed Mueller to be his FBI director. It was impossible for Mueller to be his FBI director because Mueller has served 12 years prior as one. He's over the term limits. The MSM actually mocked Trump for this, they said Trump didn't even know the damn term limits how stupid. How stupid indeed.
Mueller wasn't there to interview as FBI director.
I'll even give you another hint. Manafort worked for Trump for a while. When Trump won the RNC candidate he gained access to privileged information only available to potential presidents, i.e he was 1 of 2, Hilary was the other one. 2 days after this security briefing, Manafort resigned. The FBI told Trump that Manafort was being investigated. Manafort being investigated was what gave swamp access to get a FISA warrant for Trump.
Think to yourself very carefully. Everyone says Mueller is investigating Russian collusion, but does anyone actually have any evidence of that? Except purportedly the MSM, who's been lying and accepting any leaker they can who wandered in off the street? Trump promised he would instruct his DOJ to hire a special prosecutor to look into the election. He's appointed a special prosecutor to look into the election, hasn't he? What did he say all election about strategy? YOU DONT BROADCAST TO YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Let me ask you something. Seen anyone like Hilary or Podesta or Clapper or any of the actual cabal tweet anything positive about Mueller's investigation today? No they are dead cold silent because they just fucking figured out what is going on.
Even Trump's angry tweets about Sessions were a ruse. The tweets about "Do something!" have been a ruse. The whole fucking thing has been a ruse so Mueller could investigate the swamp in peace. Btw, Mueller went to Vietnam and led a squad. He won a Purple heart and Bronze star. The guy is going to burn these mother fuckers alive and they don't even know it.

It's always possible. For example, you have people in America who like Cuba despite America's stance to Cuba

getting ready for a position in the upcoming Clinton administration

lmao

Democrats and media did not expect this at all

just because Mueller is investigating Podesta does not make him a good guy. For all we know, he could be looking into Trump's finances and get him some dumb tax shit.

breadcrumb user legit??
what else did he say?

rundown on manafort indictment and soon to be podesta indictment

>Ukraine breaks from Russia
>Russia takes Crimea
>Ukraine chimps out
>Manafort, while working for the podesta group, goes to Ukraine to lobby on behalf of US corporation interest
>podestas and manafort didn't register with the US govt as foreign lobbyists
>Podesta and manafort didn't file taxes of their foreign income
>manafort gets arrested
>podesta is next

libbys still think this has something to do with Trump

You are wrong and you will see the truth soon.

no, dummy. this is all pertaining to things that happened with the previous regime in the Ukraine, that was definitely pro-Russian.

He said Podesta on 11/3

How are /r/politics spinning this

If Mueller is on our side then why did he obstruct 9/11 investigations.

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/26917-former-fbi-director-mueller-obstructed-congressional-investigation-into-saudi-involvement-in-9-11

the girls in those paintings always look like they have Downs

>If Mueller is on our side
I'm not convinced he is

It's because the artist is complete shit and Podesta bought them because he's a pedophile

Thats because you have a fucking meme flag you jewish cunt.

>What did he say all election about strategy? YOU DONT BROADCAST TO YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
10d checkers

>if ya enemies don't thinkcha hot shit, you win

Could be going turncoat. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

brump

PODESTAAAAAAAAA
WE ARE COMING
NO SANCTUARY
NO MERCY
KEK DEMANDS YOUR BLOOOOOOD

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kek

>tony podesta under investigation
I can just imagine all the fucking shit the FBI and crew are seeing now just thru a quick google search of the podestas.

This has nothing to do with pizzagate, feelsgoodman

IM GROWING STRONGER!

>chewing on donut
>Podesa *click*
>every image is paintings of little girls giving head
>gold statues of corpses
>emails filled with pizza references
>criminal sketches from Brazil

He was following the president's orders. At the time, the president was the son of the former director of the CIA. If he had disobeyed, he'd have been fired or killed.
To keep the republic alive, one must sometimes follow orders even if they find them distasteful.
He hid his power level all this time and waited for the most opportune moment to reveal it.
His time has come.
What we do in life echoes in eternity.

this just seem so damn artificial..
here... archive.is/3XTPh

dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

>Apnews
>Com
Weird
AP's HP is AP.org
Really makes ya think

Thanks m8, and thanks for the song, it's my favorite Christmas carol.

Soon.....

wtf I love Mueller now

kek has spoken

I feel like the far right and leftists + normies are living in different worlds

Right wingers keep saying that all these Clinton people are going down

CNN and MSM only report on stuff that casts suspicion on Trump, you never even find Podesta's name in any article. So they're controlling the perceptions of normies quite effectively

Calm your tits
It's fake news
Check the url

Exciting but its 3 am.

Benis
I just say benis

apnews.com seems to be a real thing
here's another source 4 u
archive.is/0cnnm

Ah mea culpa then
Just seems weird given AP's homepage isn't .com and just "ap.org"

Some of you are alright

Christmas Merried :)
Bump Engaged

Make sure to remind people that Vin Weber was anti-trump

Saturday protest funded by big business concerns to ruin Trump.

pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo

We can only hope.

>artist is complete shit
painting Slav clones with PAX2 mutations is not shit. It's evidence.

Bamp

>He won a Purple heart and Bronze star.

Earned is a much better word.

I'd forgotten about this

bump

I'd prefer the basic gestalt.

This

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's 11/3

Huma is next

Russia played both sides. Why else would Hillary have such an awful campaign? Podestas fucked it up on purpose.

American brainlet heh

Except Pedesta hasn't been indicted.

Well not yet, because clock is about 3AM in USA

I'm not getting my hopes up.

Day's still young baby

We are officially at APEX HAPPENING!

Everything from here on out every happening will be an exponential of force from the last and the delays in happenings will grow smaller and smaller!

PODESTAS//ANTIFA//HUMA//DNCDEATH//CLINTON//DEEPSTATE//MILITARYINDUSTRIALCOMPLEX//SECRETSPACEPROGRAM

Limey trash.

go kek do it put hillary in prison

Capped for posterity

>According to Manafort’s indictment, he and Gates “engaged in weekly and at times daily calls and emails with (company 1 and company 2) to provide them directions as to specific lobbying steps that should be taken and to receive reports back as to the results of such lobbying.” The two firms were the Podesta Group and Mercury

Wow Manafort was a pretty shitty campaign manager, way worse than Corey. At the time I thought that was strange and chalked it up to him being out of the game for too long. He was playing all along.

Holy Fug!
It Actually IS Happening for once!!!

I'm not ready for happenings of this caliber.

Confirmed confirmed.

What do we think of Papadopoulus's confession?

Mueller is there to RUN INTERFERENCE FOR THE DEMS NOT TO PROSECUTE THEM.

Open your eyes. Mueller investigating Podesta is like CNN "investigating" Clinton. It will lead to nothing but bad faith garbage and more wasted time.

Time to throw Sessions the fuck out and make Gowdy Attorney General.

Calm before the shitstorm

That's my thought
No way Weissman (?) Prosecutes Dems.

Even worse... Mueller was into Uranium One up to his eyeballs. Don't forget he was put there by Comey who engineered it through a "leak".

This whole Mueller investigation has been nothing but a cover-up from the getgo.

archive.is/3XTPh

i'm still skeptical about the mueller /ourguy/ theory. mueller could use the podestas to give himself cover to railroad trump. people won't be able to assail mueller's impartiality since he indicted the podestas. of course, he'll sabotage the podesta case so they're found innocent or given a wrist slap to inoculate themselves from further inquiry. sort of how comey ran a sham investigation on clinton. then again, it looks like the clintons are being set up as sacrificial lambs, so something might be going on.

Papadolous didn't "volunteer", he was sent there as part of an entrapment scheme... which failed, so he had to take the fall.

Dude. FUCK MUELLER.

I'm sick of these show trials and kangaroo courts. The entire thing is clearly just revenge for losing the election against Trump. SHUT IT DOWN BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER!!!!

He didn't have a Trump card.

The dems realized that Clinton was drawing WAY too much attention and causing way too many people to wake up to the scam.

They also realized that Wasserman-Shultz is about to be indicted and would likely flip... so they threw her lying ass under the bus.

Expect all left wing media to be magically outraged at Clinton by next week.

What we really need is an actual special prosecutor... and to indict Mueller.

i agree. safest bet is to get another special counsel or more.

>this was good a good move

This was the biggest fuck up of the year. Right when the pizzagate shit was going down and that cunt wiped his iPad without downloading a single thing. We could've had that prick last year but HURR DURR LETS DELETE SHIT AND POST A FUNNY ON TWITTER.

teh day of the rake has been suspended.