What are some redpilled video games?

What are some redpilled video games?

youtube.com/watch?v=BLKnrgztpkk

What will you be playing before the Nov 4 happenings?

Fucking 10+ years into Sup Forums and suddenly I find Jew memes hilarious

Deus Ex

>Play as strong white male
>Defend Europe from invasion
>Kill (((vampires)))

Castlevania seems a bit redpilled when you think about it

Cuphead

Similar things can be said about the Zelda series too.

This image gives me cancer. Plus the whole post gives me diarrhea.

ddo

Id say the fallout series. Some of the side quests can teach a great deal about ethics, and the game as a whole can teach the consequences of our actions.

Rayman 3; Blonde haired dude has to save the world from the darkies literally called “hoodlums” and from big nosed dudes living in mansions n shiet.

I love that game so much. And now that Michel Ancel announced that Rayman 4 will be happening, shits gon be more fire.

The singleplayer is basically just bots, but it does have a German campaign. The realism is top notch but also remains really really fun.

The Wehrmacht will send your family our kindest regards, Ivan!

Forgot pic

Also, it’s absolutely stunning looking for a game from 2003

playing video games is blue-pilled

nothing pleases the Jew more than childless manchildren

I JUST started GTAIV what a coincidence
And to answer your question the MGS series although it's more ancap than anything but still pretty red-pilled

>redpilled
>video games
Nope. Grow up already

Definitely this. The NSF leader at the very start of the game makes a really good speech for red-pilling actually

Video games are fine in moderation. Everyone plays video games and they define our culture. The only reason they're blue-pilled is because a lot of them are designed to be addictive. If you spend more than 15% of your free time on vidya then you've been cucked.

That being said it's important to distinguish between blue-pilled (very common), purple-pilled, and redpilled (very rare) games so we can avoid subsidizing cultural marxism, and push culture in a more glorious direction.

Pic related is likely to be a purple-pilled game

I used to play, what's your name?

the most redpilled video game is called not playing video games

not really ancap

there isnt an english term for japanese/confucian political philosophy. the closest imaginable is "enlightened dictatorship that is benevolent by trying to stay out of peoples ay. also, if you are rabble rouser, fuck you, die. if you need to make a "difference," have kids and teach them not to be shit. this is the only poer you have, and its all you NEED because nothing else matters more than keeping your kid safe and fed. FUCK YOU anything you do is probably stupid, so hte only proof you arent an idiot is if your kid isnt a dickhead, and his, etc iterated for 500 years. do that and maybe hte things you say have merit"

nice try, shill
you're not japanese, you're a dirty gook

>video games